- The Choir's The Louded Sound Ever Heard is released on Galaxy21 Music. Tim Chandler played bass guitar.
- Production work begins on a Deluxe Reissue of Horrendous Disc, with Solid Rock Records.
- Production work comes to an end on the long awaited Return to the Neverhood Comic Book and CD. Preorders begin as the project is sent to the manufacturers. Shipping began on September 8. The project includes 19 newly recorded tracks inspired by the Neverhood and a brand new story and comic book illustrated by Douglas TenNapel. Terry wrote all of the songs and Tim Chandler played bass.
August 7, 2012
- Daniel Amos launches a Kickstarter Campaign to fund a new album project. The initial goal of $12,000 is met within 24 hours. In 19 days, the pledged amount nearly doubles the initial goal.
September 6, 2012
- DA's initial Kickstarter campaign ends. The total amount raised up to this point is nearly tripple the initial goal. Additional contributions are taken for limited runs of vinyl editions.
- The first set of Kickstarter rewards - handwritten lyrics to DA, Eddies & Taylor songs - is shipped out to the top tier contributors.
- The second set of Kickstarter rewards - Tshirts, buttons and stickers - begins to ship to contributors.
December 17, 2012
(DA Trio at Greg's, photo by Tom Gulotta)
- Terry Taylor, Greg Flesch and Tim Chandler work on some new songs at Greg's house.
December 19, 2012
- Daniel Amos (Terry, Ed, Greg and Tim) rehearses new songs at Ed's house.