Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » berger's band broke up! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page berger's band broke up! 3 Votes - Average Rating: 7.003 Votes - Average Rating: 7.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

berger's band broke up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

berger's heavy metal band "forgone conclusion," comprised of berger, crispin glover, dennis hopper and gary busey, has just broken up.

they had just one performance in berger's backyard behind his trailor in lubbock, texas and berger ruined it by suddenly breaking into speed-jumping jacks in the middle of their cover of the song "Bess, You is My Woman Now" from the musical "Porgy and Bess." (Seems like an odd choice for a heavy metal band to cover but berger insisted on it.)

berger left the stage in the middle of the third song complaining of "advanced sweet-potato- arm flare up," and never returned.

announcing the break up of the band to the press immediately after the show, crispin glover referred to berger as "extremely unstable,...like he could come completely unhinged at any moment."

gary busey called berger "quite possibly the most insane person i've ever met. he kept calling me 'mommy.'... ...actually, dennis hopper kept calling me 'mommy' as well."

berger is so upset that he's been on a crying jag for two days. he hasn't been able to stop even while running errands. he was seen weeping in the dairy section of his supermarket while holding some cheese and was later reported to be sobbing in line at the post office.
09-15-2003 12:48 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Chandler! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

My band has NOT broken up, you jealous jackanape! We're on a temporary break due to creative differences. And I was not "weeping" and "sobbing," I was "laughing in the spirit!" Just like I am right now! HAHAHAHAHGGGGGXXXXXXKKKKKFVT!

09-15-2003 12:51 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Bubba Death Machine
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 05-28-2002
Location: Comin' to yer town.... we'll help you kick the devil's ass for Jesus!

Thumb Up! Like, Berger-Dude!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Our, like, garage is still open! You wanna crash on our couch, you know, that's cool! We can, like, jam OUT, dude!!!

And if it'll, like, make you feel better you can, like, you know, call my moms "Mommy"! I ain't, like, done that for, like, 30 years or something now but if that, like, gets yer rocks off go for it, dude!!! Big Grin

Vinny Foster (vocals, bass) * Lenny Gwineer (axe) * R. Brown (skins)
09-15-2003 12:55 Bubba Death Machine is offline Send an Email to Bubba Death Machine Homepage of Bubba Death Machine Search for Posts by Bubba Death Machine Add Bubba Death Machine to your Buddy List
The Prime Alias The Prime Alias is a male
Dignified Lazar

Registration Date: 08-04-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

BERGER, TAKE THAT LITTLE WEENIE CHANDLER AND SLAP HIM AROUND A FEW TIMES!! IF THAT DON'T SET HIM STRAIGHT, SEND HIM DOWN TO ME!! I'LL PUT HIM TO MILKIN' COWS ON MY FARM!! Mad

09-15-2003 12:58 The Prime Alias is offline Send an Email to The Prime Alias Homepage of The Prime Alias Search for Posts by The Prime Alias Add The Prime Alias to your Buddy List
Captain Crouch
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 12-23-2002

Mad Dang et! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
berger's heavy metal band "forgone conclusion," comprised of berger, crispin glover, dennis hopper and gary busey, has just broken up.

Thah mayns thah dumb-as-dirt bow-wuh'll wanten' mah THRONE back agin'!!!

DANG that bow-wuh!!!

Praise GOW-wud!!!

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Captain Crouch: 09-15-2003 13:03.

09-15-2003 13:00 Captain Crouch is offline Send an Email to Captain Crouch Homepage of Captain Crouch Search for Posts by Captain Crouch Add Captain Crouch to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Frown RE: berger's band broke up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler

Crying Crying Crying

09-15-2003 13:20 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Chandler!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

And one more thing, Chandler! I really want you to know that /-‡'xÛAht!vZ½å 0ÛÛA913å 1-ýÑO½º?œ;ˆ3º?œ„-ýÑO,”Jf/t(ˆ3Het komt ook voor dat sommige duiven na het klimmen in een está aberto a todos os cidadãos e a todas as cidadãs que dispõem da tecnologia digital, residentes no país ou mesmo fora das suas !...uh, oh....

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Berger Roy Al: 09-15-2003 16:12.

09-15-2003 16:02 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

Lamp Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I knew it, you ARE an alien!!

~Groucho~
09-15-2003 16:11 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

No todo esta bien en su cabeza.....

I hope the band isn't broken up I want to see Christopher Walken
dance to their songs. Frown

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
09-15-2003 17:11 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Cool And with his dying words the secret is revealed.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by YouCanCallMeBergerRoyAl
And one more thing, Chandler! I really want you to know that /-‡'xÛAht!vZ½å 0ÛÛA913å 1-ýÑO½º?œ;ˆ3º?œ„-ýÑO,”Jf/t(ˆ3Het komt ook voor dat sommige duiven na het klimmen in een está aberto a todos os cidadãos e a todas as cidadãs que dispõem da tecnologia digital, residentes no país ou mesmo fora das suas !...uh, oh....

quote:
Originally posted by Squidzit
I knew it, you ARE an alien!!

Nah.... just a leftover from those Tonio K. sessions....

Futt! Futt! Futt!
Futt! Futt! Futt!
Bah!
Berger's stupid....

Big Grin

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by carl: 09-15-2003 18:03.

09-15-2003 17:58 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

CLASTATA!

Convulsive laughs and snorts to all the above.
09-15-2003 20:15 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Что на вас сейча&#108 9 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

K :@0A8B5 2>;>AK? K E>B5;8 1K ?>:@0A8BL 2>;>AK 2 75;Q=K9 (:@0A=K9, A8=89, :>@8G=52K9) F25B? ... oh, man ... help me

09-15-2003 21:50 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

Hey Berger!

What is it like knowing that soem of the people on this board are wearing t-shirts with your picture on it?

And if you see Tim can you ask him too?

09-15-2003 22:10 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Frown berger creeping up on chandler..... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

09-15-2003 22:45 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Busey- "Dont talk to me about Holly! I KNOW holly. I WAS HOLLY!!!"
Glover-"No I'm no relation to Danny, and I was not in Places in the Heart"
Hopper" Naw, I was only PLAYING a drunk in Hoosiers"
Berger Al- "Camarillo who?"

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
09-15-2003 23:09 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Hello, bro...........

yer up late this eve, I see!

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

09-15-2003 23:13 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Thumb Up! RE: berger creeping up on chandler..... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin For some reason, i love this photo.
09-16-2003 02:27 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Thumb Up! RE: berger creeping up on chandler..... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin For some reason, i love this photo.

me too! Pleased

09-16-2003 18:15 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » berger's band broke up!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH