Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Okay. This IS bad... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Okay. This IS bad...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Okay. This IS bad... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

"Young 'un! Back in my DA, we listened to real music!"

Roll Eyes
05-21-2003 20:18 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Look out young'uns, cuz here she comes! Tongue

05-21-2003 20:21 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
kikkogirl
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 03-04-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hi
05-21-2003 20:22 kikkogirl is offline Send an Email to kikkogirl Search for Posts by kikkogirl Add kikkogirl to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Rar! Tongue

05-21-2003 20:23 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
Look out young'uns, cuz here she comes! Tongue

Shocked

Big Grin

Cool
05-21-2003 20:24 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
kikkogirl
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 03-04-2003

hi joey

are you the same boy that is Joey T?
05-21-2003 20:26 kikkogirl is offline Send an Email to kikkogirl Search for Posts by kikkogirl Add kikkogirl to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

do you, don't you, want me to love you??

Charles Manson stole this song from The Beatles, well we're stealing it back from U2! Tongue

05-21-2003 20:28 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by Theo

quote:
are you the same boy that is Joey T?

WHAT IS THIS BECOMING HERE? PAYTON PLACE!!!!! Evil
05-21-2003 21:31 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Oh, oh, can i be George Macready?

05-21-2003 21:40 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

you are all evillllllllllll

Peyton Place, indeed!

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

05-21-2003 22:40 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by Theo
Sorry! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It's just that I don't know "Kikkogirl" from Eve (perhaps from Adam however) and it just looks like she's hitting on Joey T.!! Shocked

Ahhhh, these young folk! Big Grin
05-21-2003 23:26 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

All the chicks dig Joey...Wink

05-21-2003 23:30 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

...and so do some of the guys Shocked
05-21-2003 23:31 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Why don't you just give Ernest a silver invitation to reappear, biddy!?

05-21-2003 23:36 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

EBN is one (or two) scary dude!!!

05-21-2003 23:46 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Red Face

Cool
05-22-2003 00:46 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Roll Eyes

05-22-2003 00:49 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Confused

05-22-2003 00:50 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

You put that back, Joey T!

05-22-2003 01:09 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
Confused

I think I'm glad that I missed that one! Confused

05-22-2003 02:38 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Okay. This IS bad...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH