Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Fellowship Of The DAmb Update... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Fellowship Of The DAmb Update...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Fellowship Of The DAmb Update... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hooooooow Are Ya!
Things are shaping up quite nicely, in little neat rows, and wrapped up in... anyway, we're up to I belive 4 DA concert videos, one 77's (maybe two) and we may watch Steve Taylor from Cornerstone 84 when he jumped of stage and broke his ankle, not to mention a couple of surprises and ......... I better not say any more,
I'll let you who come maybe rub it in a little afterwards.
There's still time.....stay tuned for more updates as they come in!

God Bless
Commander Cote
05-14-2003 21:50 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Oooo ooo ooo..............

What can I bring?

except the wonderful me, of course...............

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

05-14-2003 22:27 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Thread Starter Thread Started by Commander Cote
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I guess I would hope that everyone would bring $6 or so to chip in for pizza, I should be able to handle the rest.
05-15-2003 06:02 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

4 DA concert videos..., one 77's (maybe 2)... and Steve Taylor from Cornerstone 84, a couple of surprises and .........

I better bring $12 or $18 is seems to me we will be there for two or three meals... Big Grin

05-15-2003 08:57 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

p.s. . . Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

tooth brush too...

"Tom remembers to wash his hands before meals and to brush his teeth at least three times a day while cutting down on in-between-meal snacks."

05-15-2003 09:01 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

BLIND FAITH Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

HAD TO CRY TODAY.............
WAHHHHHHHH.............

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
05-15-2003 09:39 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Dale
That's some sound instruction, boy, too bad it's not on film.
JiMiNy
Still can't work things out????
05-15-2003 15:20 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

I think he should skip!

What's up commander!

Long time, no see! I have been planning to call you at some time, but it seems my time is always taken up with other crap! Crying

So, how are you? Smile )

05-15-2003 15:23 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

cant get out of it- graduation ceremony that I will be a DEAD cricket if I miss-and its fa fa away- I cant ask my wife to drive 300 miles one way- while I drive half that another. that trip is fun any other time, but..........

05-15-2003 15:26 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

do what I do with my relatives...

LIE to them! Evil

Tongue

05-15-2003 15:27 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

maybe fake a headache?
or a sprained ankle?

05-15-2003 15:44 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

just say you've got cramps.
05-15-2003 16:01 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Dennis
Good to hear from you too. Yeah I've been real busy too.
Work, house, bands, speaking of which, our DA cover band might be playing in September in Hudson. They have a festival there every year. Our other band has played the last 5. I'll keep you posted. We need to do
a dinner again with Tim and we'll get Dale to come. Let's look at the week after the Shindig.
See Ya
Commander

P.S. JiMiNy, We'll look at doing a Fall Party!
05-15-2003 19:08 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Beenie Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I could injure you............just for the sake of the DAmb, of course Smile

HEY, a FALL PARTY, TOO?????? YOU guys should all come up to Duluth! it's lovely here in the fall!!!!!!!!! Yeah, that's the ticket - don't you think so, JimIny???

We could all squeeze into my little apartment :0

or maybe not.

05-15-2003 19:24 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Commander Cote,

you may want to wait to meet me before you ask me to dinner Roll Eyes sounds good though...

Woggy,
FALL PARTY, in Duluth! sounds good to me... and prob. JiMiNy too...

05-16-2003 08:23 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

If we let JIMINY plan it, then he has to go Smile right???? He's a good planner..........and I'd help...........it could be lots of fun, cuz there's some really nifty things to see in this town (like me..........but that's enough about me). and we'd be closer for our Canadian friends, right, you Canucks????????????????

05-16-2003 12:53 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Commander Cote
Dennis
Good to hear from you too. Yeah I've been real busy too.
Work, house, bands, speaking of which, our DA cover band might be playing in September in Hudson. They have a festival there every year. Our other band has played the last 5. I'll keep you posted. We need to do
a dinner again with Tim and we'll get Dale to come. Let's look at the week after the Shindig.
See Ya
Commander

P.S. JiMiNy, We'll look at doing a Fall Party!

Hudson, eh? I will be there! Yes, please keep me posted! Cool

I would like to get together with you and Tim again. That last time was a blast, as the young people say! Cool

A Fall Party??? I like it! Smile )

05-16-2003 13:55 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe uReViG
Commander Cote,

you may want to wait to meet me before you ask me to dinner Roll Eyes sounds good though...

Woggy,
FALL PARTY, in Duluth! sounds good to me... and prob. JiMiNy too...

Don't worry Dale, last time we ate a couple Pizzas! Not to tough for you I don't think! Pleased

05-16-2003 13:56 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
Don't worry Dale, last time we ate a couple Pizzas! Not to tough for you I don't think! Pleased

story time :

my wife & I were playing another couple in the word game taboo... she was trying to get me to say the word earth she could not say globe, moon, planet etc... she said it's round and we live on it ...

I of course, said Pizza Pleased she got mad & accused me of not wanting to win the game Roll Eyes

05-16-2003 15:09 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

ha ha ha! I love it!Smile ) I would have said the same thing! Pleased

05-16-2003 16:22 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Fellowship Of The DAmb Update...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH