Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » C-STONERS » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page C-STONERS
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

C-STONERS Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

YES!! Just reserved train tickets from Seattle to C-Stone for my dad and I. The Come As A Child project wouldn't have been possible without Grampa Andrew and so we're making this trek together. It's gonna be a hoot!!

All aboard! Big Grin Cool
04-29-2003 15:31 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Body and spirit Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Brother Theo,

I'll be there with a few others. Lord willing I'll have the pleasure of seeing you.

Saturday I got the c-stone schedule and panicked for a few minutes when one schedule made it appear as if Terry would not be doin' the solo thing. But then I see it. Thursday, 6-8:30 it's Dogs, Terry, Derri, and Mikey.

Just what the Dr. ordered. What a pleasure. Believe me, I take none of this for granted.

Pleased

04-29-2003 20:24 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by Theo
Actually, John... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It oughta read Terry, Deri, Mike & Theo--but no matter how JT rattles the C-Stone-Web-Dudes, they don't seem any too anxious to update their site.

Oh well...I'll be there! That's all that counts. And let me tell you--I've got a heck of a back-up band! Who knows if I'll ever get to do a C-Stone again. No matter, this'll be the one to remember for me and my family.

Make it a point to say "hi". Last year, Commander Cote had promised that, when we met, he'd buy me one of those HUGE lemonaides they sell. Well, the first chance Cote gets to meet me, without knowing who I was, he was playing bouncer and keeping me from getting backstage to greet Jeff Elbel.

20 minutes later I just walked through 'cause I was with Rob Watson. We went back to the artist's trailer and were lounging about with a few others (Terry, JT, Dr. Shore and Riki Michelle) and Cote sticks his head in--"Are any of you Theo?" he asks. What were the odds? HA! Well, I got my lemonaide!

My point is this: Do say "hi". It's the relationships that make the memories! Big Grin
04-29-2003 20:33 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
afterglow
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 02-19-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I cannot make it this year, I wish I could.
04-29-2003 21:04 afterglow is offline Search for Posts by afterglow Add afterglow to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Not even for the afterglow ?

Roll Eyes
04-29-2003 21:36 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Theo
If I make it this year, you and your dad get the big lemonade!
Commander
04-29-2003 21:37 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Sounds like Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

a terrific doubling of a great memory! My dad is Andrew Sr.--little Andy named after him.

If it weren't for my dad...well, now I'm repeating myself atrociously. I hear that number of folks are bringing their dads this year. It's bring your pop to C-Stone Day. Or something like that... Big Grin
04-29-2003 22:30 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Cstone mag arrived today, Theo. Did you know that Jean Vanier (of L'arch) will be speaking this year. What a treat along with all that great music. Have a memorable and blessed time!

04-29-2003 22:34 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Excuse my ignorance, Backs Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

But who is this speaker?

I was just really stoked that Stu would be there with Laurel this year. Big Grin
04-30-2003 00:29 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

I wish I could be there but not this year.

04-30-2003 00:36 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

I don't think i will ever be able to go...Crying

04-30-2003 01:17 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

BD, Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

there was somebody dumping their C-Stone 03 ticket/wristband on the 77s or DADL this morning (I forget which one). It was at a greatly reduced price.

Something tells me that this is the year to go. It's the 20 year celebration and all--but something tells me that things are changing and it may never be the same.

Sorry that sounds so dark and I'm no oracle--but I just get this feeling that it is definitely the year to be there. Sure wish you could go, pal.
04-30-2003 10:03 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

i dunno.....

i think last year was the year to go.

Smile

04-30-2003 13:40 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
Originally posted by BD
I don't think i will ever be able to go...Crying

me neither.... Crying

well maybe, if Da is still playing there when my son is a little older.... Smile )

04-30-2003 13:45 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by Theo
there was somebody dumping their C-Stone 03 ticket/wristband on the 77s or DADL this morning (I forget which one). It was at a greatly reduced price.

Something tells me that this is the year to go. It's the 20 year celebration and all--but something tells me that things are changing and it may never be the same.

Sorry that sounds so dark and I'm no oracle--but I just get this feeling that it is definitely the year to be there. Sure wish you could go, pal.

I say that sale too...

but it's just too far and at the wrong time of year for me.

I wish I could go too. Oh well, I can't miss what I've never had. Roll Eyes

BD
04-30-2003 16:52 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Yah, BD Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

But we can miss you!
04-30-2003 17:20 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by Theo
But we can miss you!

I was always good at dodge ball as a kid...

missed me Tongue
04-30-2003 17:41 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

I hear you can't even play that in some schools now, because some kids get picked on.

05-03-2003 09:36 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Mark was here.

05-03-2003 22:02 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

i have never been to c-stone..... Mad

05-03-2003 22:09 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » C-STONERS

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH