Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » We NEED Your Help » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page We NEED Your Help
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

We NEED Your Help Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Last week I posted the contributed names for DAMB It 2 and asked for people to send me their top 4 choices and then I would bring a boiled down list on Wednesday for everyone to make a final vote on. If you have not emailed me, please look over the following list and email me your top four (4) choices. My email address is cyclopticwonder@email.com Email with your choices and I will provide a narrowed down list on Wednesday for your final vote.

The choices are listed below:

Adamba
All Our Damb World Famous Damb Hits
The AnnualLowBrowBeatDambfanalbumIcedMugof Dr.PepperCoaster!
BibleDamb
Carmen Doesn't Live Here Anymore
Crime Hoarse
DadlLand
Damb Board - Big Blight
The Damb Chronicles
Damb! I Did It Again
Damb People
Damb Points Weak Points
Damb Preachers from Outerspace
Damb the Dadl
The Damb White Album
Dambed Again and Going to Heaven
Dambercycle
Dambers From Outer Space
Dambiel Amiss
Dambleganger
Damb-y'all Amos
Dork Floor - Big Bite
Doubledamber
Fearful Dambitry
Kiss Our Prolific Lowbrow Butts, You Dambed Dadlers!
Horrendous Dambit
Loud Proud and Dambed Again
More Negative Fruit - songs of worship and inspiration
MotorRecycle
Mr. BD's Dream
Outdoor Dambis
Outdoor Dorkis
Sgt. Dambers Lonely Hearts Club Band
Shotgun Dambers
Shotgun Diddy
Songs of the Damb
Vox Damb-ana
When Everyone Squashed Cats - songs torn apart
Zoom Dadl-ey

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
02-24-2003 09:44 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The DAmb White Album
DAmb-ya'll Amos

Those are my choices.

02-25-2003 00:26 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

uh hmmmm....

my choice(s) go to:

songs of the damb(ed).......

....and..........

let me get back to you..... Smile

02-25-2003 01:56 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

....oh yeah....

"loud, proud and dambed again"

02-25-2003 01:57 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

Thread Starter Thread Started by Scrimshaw Nick

Arctic, Wes and all have contributed so far,

In the words of St. Thomas Aquinas, "We really apreciate it!"

If anyone else wants to cast their vote, please feel free. You have until 7 p.m. EST on Wednesday to make your vote.

I will try to have the final, boiled down and concise list posted on Wednesday by 8 p.m. EST.

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
02-25-2003 04:10 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
abby-normal noggin
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 02-25-2003

hows abouts Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Norman Noggins!

no, I mean abnormal noggins!!

-no wait...-D'OH!
02-25-2003 04:14 abby-normal noggin is offline Send an Email to abby-normal noggin Search for Posts by abby-normal noggin Add abby-normal noggin to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Hey... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What was wrong with the e-mail I sent to you directly, as originally requested? Confused

Or was I thrown off by yr atrocious grammar? Big Grin

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
02-25-2003 07:53 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

Top four for me and my alternate personalities:
1. Dambed Again and Going to Heaven
2. When Everyone Squashed Cats - songs torn apart
3. Damb! I Did It Again
4. Damb-y'all Amos

ServantSteve
Poopyhead
Smartybritches
Heckler
The Anti-Pope
Dr Luke
Stevebob

02-25-2003 08:09 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

I e-mailed my responses like a good little bird.

02-25-2003 13:00 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

quote:
Originally posted by arcticsunburn
The DAmb White Album

oh sure just bump me right out of the deal!!!!

(although it would be a lot easier)Wink
02-25-2003 13:26 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

There's always.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

DAmb's Next

But if The Who could get away with Mountain Dewing on some big slab of concrete 30 years ago, I don't even want to THINK about what'd be on OUR cover....
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

02-25-2003 13:29 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by carl
What was wrong with the e-mail I sent to you directly, as originally requested? Confused

Carl, I got your personal e and your votes are recorded. If you go back and read my post, I thanked everyone who contributed to this so far. In other words, DON'T GET YOUR !@#(^%#)*~ NIGHTIE IN A KNOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shocked

Red Face

Tongue

02-25-2003 14:43 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by brdhsnyrsoul

And I really do appreciate it.

Say, how does a bird like you feel about metaphorical cats like Molly? Just curious.

02-25-2003 14:45 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by Scrimshaw Nick
quote:
Originally posted by carl

Carl, I got your personal e and your votes are recorded. If you go back and read my post, I thanked everyone who contributed to this so far. In other words, DON'T GET YOUR !@#(^%#)*~ NIGHTIE IN A KNOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shocked
Red Face
Tongue

So, I WAS thrown off by yr atrocious grammar.... Tongue

And you leave what I do with my nightwear OUT of this.... Shocked

02-25-2003 14:48 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
anne
A Hot Wolly

i like dambercycle.

or...

the negative fruits
02-25-2003 15:19 anne is offline Send an Email to anne Homepage of anne Search for Posts by anne Add anne to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

I pretty much agree that cats are sinful creatures.

quote:
Originally posted by Scrimshaw Nick
quote:

And I really do appreciate it.

Say, how does a bird like you feel about metaphorical cats like Molly? Just curious.

02-25-2003 15:48 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

quote:

aren't we all?
02-25-2003 15:50 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

I voted Big Grin

02-25-2003 16:52 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

quote:
Originally posted by BD
quote:
Originally posted by arcticsunburn
The DAmb White Album

oh sure just bump me right out of the deal!!!!

(although it would be a lot easier)Wink

You could always put artwork in the inside!

02-26-2003 00:59 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by BD
quote:

aren't we all?

In agreement about cats? I sure hope so. Terrible creatures.

02-26-2003 10:16 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » We NEED Your Help

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH