Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Lost Dogs in Vancouver Canada! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Lost Dogs in Vancouver Canada!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Klaymen77
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 06-18-2002

Lost Dogs in Vancouver Canada! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I certainly don't want to take any thunder away from the Seattle gig, but if you live in the Pacific Northwest and are so inclined, please consider spending a Saturday evening with the Lost Dogs in Vancouver BC!

Sat., Nov. 16 7:30 PM
Lost Dogs with special guest THEO !!!
Regent College Auditorium (UBC Campus)
Reserved Seats $15 (less than 20 left)
General Admission $12
All Tickets At The Door $15
Charge by phone 604-590-6270
(hey -- a $15 ticket is less than $10 US !!!)

I'll be at both the Seattle & Vancouver shows. Anyone else willing to do the same? Please come join us!!

Randy

11-04-2002 17:33 Klaymen77 is offline Send an Email to Klaymen77 Search for Posts by Klaymen77 Add Klaymen77 to your Buddy List
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I would like to go to the show, but it doesn't look like it's going to happen... Frown

11-04-2002 23:53 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

sorry Artic one.
11-05-2002 00:57 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Klaymen77
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Thread Starter Thread Started by Klaymen77

Hy Arctic -- is there anything I can do to help? -- give you a lift, lighten your workload, threaten your boss....

R.

11-05-2002 02:02 Klaymen77 is offline Send an Email to Klaymen77 Search for Posts by Klaymen77 Add Klaymen77 to your Buddy List
B Diddy
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Klaymen77
Hy Arctic -- is there anything I can do to help? -- give you a lift, lighten your workload, threaten your boss....

R.

Hey Randy, can you stop by here and pick me up? I think it's on your way. Wink

Hope all goes well for your show and the rest of the tour for the Dogs.

BigDork
11-05-2002 06:14 B Diddy is offline Search for Posts by B Diddy Add B Diddy to your Buddy List
Klaymen77
Dark Steamy Cabbage

R PIDDY Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Why of course!!

NOT!!!

11-05-2002 16:04 Klaymen77 is offline Send an Email to Klaymen77 Search for Posts by Klaymen77 Add Klaymen77 to your Buddy List
Jevon the Tall Jevon the Tall is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

I'm totally looking forward to this show. Hopefully I'll get a chance to meet Theo at some point in the evening.

Weird in a way, I feel like I've known Theo for a while. Odd and scary too in an internet stalker kind of way.

PS I heard that Woggy is cute too.

11-05-2002 18:19 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

quote:
Originally posted by Klaymen77

R.

Can you shorten the drive (it's 8 hours)? Tongue

I'm sure I could cancel my lessons for Saturday, but it would also cost a good penny, too (you know, food, gas, accomodations...).

The other thing is we would have to drive there on Friday, and drive back on Sunday. Then it's back to work on Monday. Just the thought of driving (more than) 16 hours within 3 days scares me...

11-05-2002 23:54 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

I might make it to the show (I really hope so), but I'm not sure at this point...
11-12-2002 10:20 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

It's coming up

11-14-2002 20:14 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

are you...

11-14-2002 20:46 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

It's too far

11-15-2002 19:43 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Couldn't make it guys... Frown

I said a prayer... hope it's a great performance.

11-16-2002 17:51 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
Mark Mark is a male

It will be.

11-16-2002 21:21 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Jevon the Tall Jevon the Tall is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

Vancouver was great Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It was a great concert. Was very impressed by the boys live. It was a treat to meet Theo, and play fan for a day with Mike Roe and shake Terry's hand.

Theo was wearing his special Beekner shirt, so I saw one, and know they exist, even though I never got one. Sigh. Oh well.

About 200 people were there which was pretty good, and no offense to the opening acts who did a solid job - there is really something special about the talent and performances of the dogs solo and together.

J.

11-17-2002 20:23 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Sounds like a great time. Wish I could have been there.

11-17-2002 20:58 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Mackend
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 11-17-2002

It was a fantastic concert in Vancouver, loved it.
11-17-2002 23:08 Mackend is offline Send an Email to Mackend Search for Posts by Mackend Add Mackend to your Buddy List
Klaymen77
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Glad you enjoyed it. It was a pleasure putting on. We were quite pleased with the turn-out (195).....and because of this, we hope to do it again sometime soon.
11-17-2002 23:19 Klaymen77 is offline Send an Email to Klaymen77 Search for Posts by Klaymen77 Add Klaymen77 to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Wouldn't it be great if there were 500 people?

11-18-2002 08:22 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Lost Dogs in Vancouver Canada!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH