Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Tour merch? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Tour merch?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
musicstuph musicstuph is a female
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 03-08-2007

Tour merch? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Does anyone know what Merch Terry has for sale on the current tour?
07-16-2009 13:16 musicstuph is offline Search for Posts by musicstuph Add musicstuph to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

From memory (so it may be a little off)

- An Intimate Evening with Terry Scott Taylor (compilation disc, with three newly recorded tracks)
- Avocado Faultline
- Imaginarium
- Darn Floor (limited supply.. they may be gone by now)
- Vox Humana
- Midget
- Berry Vest
- Hodgepodge
- Telethon
- Revelation
- Lost Cabin
- Dogs download cards/post cards
- Dogs Tshirts

He also had a very limited number of DA30th, When Everyone Wore Hats. At Cornerstone, he also had a few Alarmas, Kalhoun, Knowledge & Innocence, John Wayne and a few other rarities... I'd imagine most of those are gone by now though. I know we sold some at the fest, but I don't remember which ones.

I'll be resupplying him with some Evenings, Imaginariums and Avocados this weekend.. so they must be selling fairly well.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
07-16-2009 13:28 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i presume Intimate Evening will be sold after the tour?

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
07-16-2009 14:04 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

I have to assume Intimate Evening may trickle out depending on how many the Audiori have left after the tour, but that was the only CD on the countertop I didn't already have. I suspect many people going to these shows are the same way, so it remains to be seen what survives the tour bus.

At our show, Revelation was gone, as was the Dogs download cards. The shirts were down to eight black and four grey. I wish I had gotten a shirt, but I wanted the tour CD more. Not regretting what I got at all, but there's never enough cash around, is there?
07-16-2009 14:12 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
Administrator

Yeah, I thought it was going to be after the tour as well, but Terry actually just gave us the green light to go ahead and start selling "evening" right away.

It should be up pretty soon... We're shipping him what we have left, but I'll be having a new printing made and shipped to us immediately. I don't want to put it up too far ahead of that shipment.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
07-16-2009 15:07 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

Did you do that run of Intimate Evening discs through Kunaki?
07-16-2009 18:37 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
Paul Paul is a male
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 02-22-2007

Revelation Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Audiori,

Do you have a release date on the new Dogs album yet?

Paul

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Paul: 07-18-2009 04:58.

07-18-2009 04:50 Paul is offline Search for Posts by Paul Add Paul to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

They were saying about September.

07-18-2009 20:51 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
gowensby gowensby is a male
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 03-25-2006

I attended the show last night in Dallas and there were no "Evening" cds on the table. Very sad. Will it be in the store soon?
07-29-2009 10:14 gowensby is offline Homepage of gowensby Search for Posts by gowensby Add gowensby to your Buddy List
Administrator

Yeah, probably within a day or two. They sold out of the last batch we sent them.. there are more being printed, but they couldn't quite get to them in time for last nights show.

We have a separate batch heading here for the store.. those should arrive today. I'm also going to go ahead and deliver part of those to Terry at the KC show so he can at least have some for the last few shows.

07-29-2009 10:19 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
UnderDawg UnderDawg is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-624.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2008

Folks should know that most of the 18 songs on the disc are original recordings, right? 3 new recordings, and a couple of spoken tracks. After I bought it, I realized I should'a bought "Hodgepodge". The only other one I didn't have....
07-29-2009 18:19 UnderDawg is offline Search for Posts by UnderDawg Add UnderDawg to your Buddy List
Administrator

Yes that is correct... I guess we really needed a sticker on it or something letting folks know what it was exactly.

Its a bunch of stuff that is mostly out-of-print but being performed on the tour (or at least, rehearsed for the tour).

07-29-2009 18:44 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Yeah I remember having to explain that at Cornerstone quite a bit.

The idea is that Terry says when he goes on tour and performs certain songs, people will ask "what CD is that on?" Often he is performing a song from an out of print release, so this CD is a compainion to the tour, it has a lot of the songs he will be performing.. they are mostly the studio cuts of out of print material. There are three live in the studio solo versions of certain songs and some tour stories as well.

07-29-2009 21:03 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

I'll tell you, I thought that the live versions of some of these songs was superior to the originals. "I Had a Bad Experience With the CIA" was especially good.
07-29-2009 21:40 UnderDawg is offline Search for Posts by UnderDawg Add UnderDawg to your Buddy List
gowensby gowensby is a male
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 03-25-2006

Mall (All Over the World) was incredible. Dare I say haunting? Hindalong did a great job with Shedding the Mortal Coil too. Great show.

What are the three new songs/recordings on the "Intimate Evening" cd?
07-29-2009 21:58 gowensby is offline Homepage of gowensby Search for Posts by gowensby Add gowensby to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Buffalo Hills
You Lay Down
Hide the Beer...
07-30-2009 05:49 UnderDawg is offline Search for Posts by UnderDawg Add UnderDawg to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Tour merch?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH