Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » darn floor! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page darn floor!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
iota
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 04-11-2002

darn floor! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just got it on the ZUNE marketplace! I wasn't expecting it to be available there!!! It's getting major billing on the christian/gospel main page!!! This is a beautiful day. Now if we can just start working on Motorcycle, Kalhoun and Bibleland...!
11-26-2008 10:40 iota is offline Send an Email to iota Search for Posts by iota Add iota to your Buddy List
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I was at Borders yesterday, and, just because I was wondering, I asked if they had DFBB and, if not, if they planned to carry it. The answer to both was "no" but I could special order it. Later, at Best Buy, I asked the same question, and was told they don't have it, but it is the corporate office that decides what music they carry, so he didn't know if they would eventually carry it. ...But I could special order. I haven't been anywhere else. It'll be interesting to see who carries the album and how many copies get sold. I'd be a bit surprised to find it at the local CBS.

11-26-2008 11:35 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
James
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 01-09-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I bought mine through my buddy's independent record store. I'm thrilled that someone can actually buy a DA album at regular old secular store. Never thought that would happen again.

By the way, If the third thread on the board right now were titled "Bite", the first three threads would spell out the name of the album. Big Grin
11-26-2008 11:41 James is offline Search for Posts by James Add James to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Found this while surfing:

DFBB T-shirts

11-26-2008 11:43 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
By the way, If the third thread on the board right now were titled "Bite", the first three threads would spell out the name of the album.

Done!

11-26-2008 11:47 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
me-is-e me-is-e is a male
Esculent Eskimo

images/avatars/avatar-288.jpg

Registration Date: 09-08-2008

quote:
Originally posted by Ritchie_az
I was at Borders yesterday, and, just because I was wondering, I asked if they had DFBB and, if not, if they planned to carry it. The answer to both was "no" but I could special order it. Later, at Best Buy, I asked the same question, and was told they don't have it, but it is the corporate office that decides what music they carry, so he didn't know if they would eventually carry it. ...But I could special order. I haven't been anywhere else. It'll be interesting to see who carries the album and how many copies get sold. I'd be a bit surprised to find it at the local CBS.

I read this and just out of curiouity, checked the Best Buy website. Its listed there as a special order for $14.99!?!? It is on Amazon too, as I've marked it there for my personal recommedations. I'm sure the difference of listing an item on the website and carrying it in the store is based on what they think they sell best to the average 'window shopper'. So then it begs the question, how does an artist like Terry get even a few copies to show up in a store for someone to discover and buy?

me-is-e
11-26-2008 11:59 me-is-e is offline Send an Email to me-is-e Homepage of me-is-e Search for Posts by me-is-e Add me-is-e to your Buddy List
me-is-e me-is-e is a male
Esculent Eskimo

images/avatars/avatar-288.jpg

Registration Date: 09-08-2008

quote:

DFBB T-shirts

Yeah, both Daniel Amos and the 77's have cafepress webstores for T-shirts and some other items featuring album covers and some novelties. OK, there's Swirling Eddies, solo Terry, and I even found T-shirts of the first two Lost Dogs album covers too. My personal favorites are the 'Hide the Beer' mugs and steins in the Swirling Eddies store! Big Grin

me-is-e
11-26-2008 12:02 me-is-e is offline Send an Email to me-is-e Homepage of me-is-e Search for Posts by me-is-e Add me-is-e to your Buddy List
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

RE: darn floor! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Right Order!

11-26-2008 12:57 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

DFBB T-shirts

i bought one of those like 5 years ago... it's already fading... Frown

Cool
11-26-2008 12:59 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

They've improved their printing process a lot over the years.. not sure how it holds up now. Nothing I've purchased is faded anyway. We even have the dark color shirts now which is nice.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
11-26-2008 13:00 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Administrator

I'm waiting for someone to order one of these... Big Grin

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
11-26-2008 13:28 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i've seriously considered ordering the "hide the beer" stein.......... Pleased

Cool

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by joey: 11-26-2008 14:01.

11-26-2008 13:45 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

I have been impressed wth cafepress

hey= an unintended pun

I have two well worn shirts (S/A and ABFTA)

they are holding up well IMHO

and I either fell off or got on the wagon..
and ordered DFFB (21) in bookends!

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
11-26-2008 13:51 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
sondance sondance is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

some things are missing:

the stein, the mug... the espresso cup, tea cup?
or should it be
the keg, the stein, the mug ?

where's the berry vest?
why would i want a t-shirt with picture of guy wearing a vest?

did anyone confirm who it is wearing the vest? it's keeping my awake and it's nap time.

Psalm 119:83
11-26-2008 14:11 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
Administrator

Oh, if they had a vest option there would be a Berry Vest trust me. Happy

I had even thought of doing a tshirt that looked like it was wearing a Berry Vest... but, the graphic area is too small for it to be very effective.

11-26-2008 14:13 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
Oh, if they had a vest option there would be a Berry Vest trust me. Happy

I had even thought of doing a tshirt that looked like it was wearing a Berry Vest... but, the graphic area is too small for it to be very effective.
I know what you mean, I'm too small to be effective, too.

Time for another bowel movement!

11-26-2008 14:26 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
sondance sondance is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

why not a knott's berry vest?

sersteve you leave me speechless

Psalm 119:83
11-26-2008 14:59 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

quote:
Originally posted by me-is-e
quote:

I read this and just out of curiouity, checked the Best Buy website. Its listed there as a special order for $14.99!?!? It is on Amazon too, as I've marked it there for my personal recommedations. I'm sure the difference of listing an item on the website and carrying it in the store is based on what they think they sell best to the average 'window shopper'. So then it begs the question, how does an artist like Terry get even a few copies to show up in a store for someone to discover and buy?

When Arena Rock did the larry norman disc I asked our best buy and they said they won't carry it in store and just make it a special order item if each store only gets like one copy. So it could be, that, if Arena Rock makes their money back and can print more copies and distribute them they could show up in store I would assume.

11-26-2008 15:31 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
James
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 01-09-2007

Darn Floor Big Bump

...so I can see the threads in the right order! Tongue
11-26-2008 17:05 James is offline Search for Posts by James Add James to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Darn Floor Big Bump

...so I can see the threads in the right order!

Big Grin

11-26-2008 17:24 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » darn floor!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH