Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » What DA/SE/TST/LD songs are you listening to today? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What DA/SE/TST/LD songs are you listening to today?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
UnderDawg UnderDawg is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-624.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Richie...How long has it been since you worked the Magnolia area? A buddy of mine works for Union Pacific, but I'm not sure what yard he's out of.

I haven't always lived in Magnolia. I've been all over the north Houston area. Spring, Willis, Tomball, and now Magnolia. One step ahead of the repo man....
07-10-2008 21:22 UnderDawg is offline Search for Posts by UnderDawg Add UnderDawg to your Buddy List
ladrtrk55
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-652.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

My grown kids was in town last weekend. I figured a smattering of DA was appropriate.

07-10-2008 22:28 ladrtrk55 is offline Search for Posts by ladrtrk55 Add ladrtrk55 to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-357.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

lessee...from earlier today on my random play, 400+ song MP3 player:

Cry Baby
Father Explains
Attack Of The Pulpit Masters

07-10-2008 23:05 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

RE: What DA/SE/TST/LD songs are you listening to today? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by UnderDawg
I will admit right now that I almost ALWAYS will skip "Nightmare at the Elks Lodge" on Zoom Daddy.

Yeah, I have to be in just the right mood for it.

07-11-2008 00:10 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

Thread Starter Thread Started by Ritchie_az
UnderDawg: Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I moved from Conroe two years ago (I only lived there one year), and worked in Spring. I controlled the tracks that go from Spring, through Magnolia, through Bryan, on up to Hearne and then Waco. I worked in an office and I only went out on the line once, but I've been through Magnolia twice.
If you are ever in Conroe, find Burger Fresh and stop in for a bite. Best burger in the Houston area.

On a forum-related note: I listened to Island Dreams this morning on the way to work. It's cool and humid, a little rainy. It's as close as one can get in the middle of an Arizona desert in July to an "island dream."

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Ritchie_az: 07-12-2008 02:14.

07-11-2008 09:24 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Eleanor, It's Raining Now (live from Katy, TX)
Disco Love Grapes
The Battle Of Robot Bil
Tremolo

07-11-2008 21:47 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

It's just after midnight...and I just started playing the second-half of Shotgun Angel.

Somebody stamp me!
Big Grin

07-12-2008 02:19 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Next, next, next, next....

Horrendous Disc is now spinning.

07-12-2008 03:11 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Just listened to Night Music by Starflyer 59 from Leave Here A Stranger. It was produced by Terry and he sings a "hmmm-hmmmmm" at the end, so that counts, I guess.

07-12-2008 03:59 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

^Never noticed that.
I'll have to check it out.

Cool

07-12-2008 07:26 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Matt K Matt K is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 05-03-2002

I do believe Terry sings BV on the track "This I Don't Need" (listen for the 3rd run through of the chorus, the lines 'everyone you love, everyone who laughs') and I THINK he sings harmony on the verses for "Your Company." Great album.

Just yesterday I put GRS on my MP3 player and listened to it while mowing the lawn. I hadn't listened to it in a looooooooong time, I forgot how good that record is!
07-12-2008 08:13 Matt K is offline Send an Email to Matt K Homepage of Matt K Search for Posts by Matt K Add Matt K to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Matt K: xxthundrrblt67xx YIM Account Name of Matt K: scrapbrain_409
Ubique Epoque

Thanks for the heads up! Cool

07-12-2008 08:55 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Klogg Is Dead!
John Wayne
When Everyone Wore Hats

07-12-2008 18:23 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Lost Dogs:
Blessing In Disguise
Free Drinks and a Dream (A Vegas Story)
Ghost Train (To Nowhere)
A Certain Love
Gates of Eden
Real Men Cry
No Shadow of Turning
Deeper In The Heart
Come Down Here
Mercy Again
Cry Out Loud
If You Want To
The Lust, The Flesh, The Eyes and the Pride of Life
Like A Cloud
To Cover You
I'm Setting You Free (But I'm Not Letting You Go)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ritchie_az: 07-15-2008 19:52.

07-15-2008 19:52 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
brother joel brother joel is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-297.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2007

I just listened to the entirety of LITTLEbig and I listened to Mutt earlier today. I also listened to the Terry Scott Taylor produced album by SF59, "Leave Here a Stranger."

-- brother joel

Before my heart drowns
Before the hammer pounds
Before the laughter consumes
Before the reaper looms
Before the land swallows
Before I enter the gallows
07-15-2008 20:22 brother joel is offline Search for Posts by brother joel Add brother joel to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

The Chicken Crosses The Road
Multi-Purpose Man
Disco Love Grapes
Nightmare At The Elks' Lodge
Night To Howl, Time To Go Dancin'

07-15-2008 20:58 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

My wife got home from Turkey yesterday, but in the 2 days before this I did 2 full runs through MBD (both discs), 3 - 4 plays through DFBB and a few other TST unrelated albums for good measure....

www.smashthatcomputer.com
07-16-2008 17:53 wayneb is offline Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Staggering Gods
Get Me Ready
Big Shot & Miniature Girl
Zoom Daddy

07-16-2008 18:34 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
James
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 01-09-2007

The Vox Humana album...but only in my head.
07-16-2008 21:44 James is offline Search for Posts by James Add James to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Motorcycle- but only on my supercharged PC here at work -

at a slightly abnormally high volume (considering)

the boss is out this week- and - heck- summers are short!!!

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
07-17-2008 07:54 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » What DA/SE/TST/LD songs are you listening to today?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH