Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Mike Stone. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Mike Stone.
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by dennis
Shocked Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, and don't forget:

02-02-2008 16:37 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Josh&etc Josh&etc is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-401.gif

Registration Date: 11-29-2006

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
Yeah, and don't forget:

Shocked

02-06-2008 00:02 Josh&etc is offline Search for Posts by Josh&etc Add Josh&etc to your Buddy List
wakachiwaka wakachiwaka is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-484.gif

Registration Date: 07-26-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You mean you DIDN'T know Twila was a white supremacist sympathizer? Tongue
02-06-2008 21:47 wakachiwaka is offline Search for Posts by wakachiwaka Add wakachiwaka to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Shocked

02-07-2008 05:27 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

From 1992... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Taken from Dallas/Fort Worth Heritage newspaper...

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (EP) -- Long-time Christian music producer Jonathan
David Brown was convicted Aug. 20 of helping two men avoid prosecution
for a 1990 drive-by shooting of a synagogue, and of two counts of
perjury to a federal grand jury. CCM Update reported that Brown was
convicted of helping Leonard William Armstrong and Damien Patton avoid
prosecution for a drive-by shooting to which Armstrong and Patton
later pleaded guilty. Prosecutors said Brown helped paint a car used
in the shooting from white to black, provided a new license plate and
a disguise, and sent money to Patton, who was fleeing to California.
Evidence confiscated from Brown's home included signed membership
cards for the Ku Klux Klan and Aryan Nations, and a picture of Brown
saluting a Nazi flag. Brown has produced albums for Twila Paris,
Petra, the Gaither Trio, and Bob Bennett, and recently released an
album of inspirational music.

(Posted for the benefit of any who may have been confused by my facetious comments about Petra and/or Twila Paris)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by wakachiwaka: 02-08-2008 00:01.

02-07-2008 23:58 wakachiwaka is offline Search for Posts by wakachiwaka Add wakachiwaka to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Straight from the horse's mouth... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This info comes from Jerry "Spot" Chamberlain, via Facebook:
quote:
Mike "Clay" Stone, the Brit who is listed as co-producing HD on HD's Wikipedia page, is actually not the Mike Stone who co-produced the album. The Mike Stone whom we enlisted was an American, was a friend of DA's then keyboardist, Mark Cook, and the nephew of Chris Stone, the (now former) owner of the famous Record Plant Studios.

Thanks for allowing me to clear that up! ;-)
02-16-2010 07:09 wakachiwaka is offline Search for Posts by wakachiwaka Add wakachiwaka to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Shocked Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by wakachiwaka
You mean you DIDN'T know Twila was a white supremacist sympathizer? Tongue

that would explain .mugs' fascination with her... Tongue

Cool
02-16-2010 11:17 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

We emailed back and forth with Brown a few times, he used to have a website and his version of the story was a lot different. Not that I know what the truth is, but he said things were a lot different than how they were reported or something to that effect.

http://cases.justia.com/us-court-of-appe...49/1162/551123/

http://www.jonathandavidbrown.com/page2.html

02-16-2010 21:05 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

RE: Straight from the horse's mouth... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:
Mike "Clay" Stone, the Brit who is listed as co-producing HD on HD's Wikipedia page, is actually not the Mike Stone who co-produced the album. The Mike Stone whom we enlisted was an American, was a friend of DA's then keyboardist, Mark Cook, and the nephew of Chris Stone, the (now former) owner of the famous Record Plant Studios.

Thanks!
I guess I missed this one.
Are you on FB?
What's your facebook name?
Are we "friends" yet??

02-17-2010 02:17 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Tongue! RE: Straight from the horse's mouth... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:
quote:

Thanks!
Are you on FB?
Are we "friends" yet??

doc, i probably talk to you on fb more than anybody...but you have too many "friends" if you don't know the answer to that question.... Wink

Cool
02-17-2010 11:07 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Ceremonial Kernel

RE: Straight from the horse's mouth... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Are you on FB?
Are we "friends" yet??

Just sent you a friend request, doc.

Cool
02-17-2010 12:25 wakachiwaka is offline Search for Posts by wakachiwaka Add wakachiwaka to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
quote:
Are you on FB?
Are we "friends" yet??

Just sent you a friend request, doc.

Cool

Hooray!

02-17-2010 13:41 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-357.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

JDB produced Meltdown by Steve Taylor, too, didn't he?

02-17-2010 14:39 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Heres a list;

http://www.jonathandavidbrown.com/page2.html

02-17-2010 16:05 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by joey
quote:
quote:
quote:

Thanks!
Are you on FB?
Are we "friends" yet??

doc, i probably talk to you on fb more than anybody...but you have too many "friends" if you don't know the answer to that question.... Wink

I forget what people's "real name" is sometimes!!

And yes... I have too many friends.

I have been cutting back on the friends. Cool

02-17-2010 16:57 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

I wondered about the Mike "Clay" Stone thing... someone asked on the Wiki discussion page and then, the next thing you know, the two pages were combined. I guess I didn't care enough to really look into it. Thought it was cool if it was true though.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
02-17-2010 17:23 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Cool RE: Straight from the horse's mouth... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by joey
quote:
quote:
quote:

Thanks!
Are you on FB?
Are we "friends" yet??

I forget what people's "real name" is sometimes!!

And yes... I have too many friends.

I have been cutting back on the friends. Cool

understandable...just don't cut me back... Wink

Cool
02-17-2010 18:28 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

No worries!
Big Grin

02-17-2010 19:50 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Mike Stone.

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH