Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » New Poster DAmb IT » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New Poster DAmb IT
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Poopyhead
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 09-27-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You didn't create me, bird breath
10-01-2002 11:20 Poopyhead is offline Send an Email to Poopyhead Search for Posts by Poopyhead Add Poopyhead to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Creative, aren't you? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I HATE then when birds poop on my head................

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

10-01-2002 11:46 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Poopyhead

ahhhhhh....such denial.......

10-01-2002 11:50 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

quote:
Originally posted by brdhsnyrsoul
quote:

Are you saying you pooped on prepoopyhead's head to make him/her poopyheaded?

10-01-2002 11:55 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
Poopyhead
Unsullied Affiche

quote:
Originally posted by servantsteve
quote:
Originally posted by brdhsnyrsoul
quote:

It's not true! I was baptized by an elephant!
10-01-2002 11:57 Poopyhead is offline Send an Email to Poopyhead Search for Posts by Poopyhead Add Poopyhead to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
quote:
It's not true! I was baptized by an elephant!
ewwwwwww

10-01-2002 11:58 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
Ceremonial Kernel

but you didn't see me flying by....I actually got you first.....the elephant was just a diversion..... Big Grin

10-01-2002 12:08 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
jwaltb
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 04-23-2002

Wow man! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Whoa, man! This is really strange. I am a long time fan as well (since SA days), mostly end up reading the posts (as I find it hard to keep my end up on any discussions- time constraints), I have a daughter named Melody (who sings-she's 18 tho), we're working on getting our submission in, I have a Digital 8 camera that was initially purchased to keep up with her singing, and I play guitar in a worship group (did play bass for a time). I sure hope this isn't one of those "meet up with yourself in a time warp" things. I hate when that happens...... Wait a minute, your name wouldn't happen to start with "Berger" would it?

In any case, welcome from a fellow lurker!

JB

quote:
Originally posted by Buffalo
I'm a long time reader of this board but first time poster. I'm postin' so's I can get on the Fan CD, "DAmb It." Big Grin My daughter (Melody, age 11) and I 'performed' a song written by Gene Eugene (music) and Terry Taylor (lyrics) called "In The Calling" that was recorded by Ricki Michelle on her CD titled, "one moment please." This CD was also produced by Terry Taylor. I have a practice we recorded on Digital 8 video and plan to submit the audio and a still frame or two. I need to get crackin' to meet the deadlines, especially for the pix. I've not done much recording audio to computer, anyone have a suggestion on how to do it simply yet with good quality? Thanks. By the way, thanks to (most) all of you posters for your entertaining messages - I get many chuckles. It's even better since it all centers around the band and songwriter that have been my absolute favorite since Alarma! was first released on vinyl! (If any of this posts wierd, hey! it's my first post!) I'm off to bed now...
10-01-2002 12:10 jwaltb is offline Send an Email to jwaltb Search for Posts by jwaltb Add jwaltb to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Hey buffalo - is that your picture (with your daughter) on BigDork's site?????

10-01-2002 12:12 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Buffalo Buffalo is a male
Esculent Eskimo

images/avatars/avatar-283.jpg

Registration Date: 09-26-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Buffalo
Answers? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yes, brdhsnyrsoul, that's Melody at the mic and keyboard and me with the guitar.

jwaltb: "It's astounding, time is fleeting, madness takes its toll. But listen closely, not for very much longer; I've got to keep control. Do it! I remember doing the time warp..." (Do you know what this is from?)
And from DA, "Get ready to confront your double..."
My name does not begin with Berger, but, my first name does end with "ger." (Or as Melody says, it ends with "GRRR!")
10-02-2002 01:45 Buffalo is offline Send an Email to Buffalo Search for Posts by Buffalo Add Buffalo to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

Booger!

10-02-2002 08:30 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
jwaltb
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 04-23-2002

Could that be Rocky Horror? And as for the Berger comment, I guess you'd have to be on the DADL email list to fully appreciate that (sorry for the cross-reference). It seems our favorite bass player (Tim C of course) has been having some crazy goings on with his double/nemesis, Berger Roy Al. Thought maybe he was expanding his territory.....
Hey, your Melody even sounds like mine. She'd probably tag me with a "grrrr" as well (that or growl back!).

JB

jwaltb: "It's astounding, time is fleeting, madness takes its toll. But listen closely, not for very much longer; I've got to keep control. Do it! I remember doing the time warp..." (Do you know what this is from?)
And from DA, "Get ready to confront your double..."
My name does not begin with Berger, but, my first name does end with "ger." (Or as Melody says, it ends with "GRRR!")
[/QUOTE]
10-02-2002 12:10 jwaltb is offline Send an Email to jwaltb Search for Posts by jwaltb Add jwaltb to your Buddy List
Poopyhead
Unsullied Affiche

quote:
Booger!
I'd rather be a poopyhead than a booger. At least I can take a shower. You just get flicked into a urinal.
10-02-2002 12:31 Poopyhead is offline Send an Email to Poopyhead Search for Posts by Poopyhead Add Poopyhead to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » New Poster DAmb IT

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH