Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DAmb Fan CDs » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DAmb Fan CDs
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dancing drunkard
Dark Steamy Cabbage

images/avatars/avatar-454.jpeg

Registration Date: 05-24-2007

DAmb Fan CDs Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Is Big Dork still selling those DAmb Fan CDs? If so is there a link to order them at? Thanks

"When Jesus said love your enemies, I'm pretty sure
he meant don't kill them." -Quaker saying
07-17-2007 12:52 dancing drunkard is offline Homepage of dancing drunkard Search for Posts by dancing drunkard Add dancing drunkard to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i don't think so.

07-17-2007 13:03 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

it says coming as a free d/l soon? but maybe no.....

http://www.bigdork.org/store/BD-StoreNO.htm

Cool
07-17-2007 13:40 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

i can make a copy if Dork gives me permission.

07-17-2007 14:03 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Mad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

^not a "real" fan.......

Cool
07-17-2007 14:17 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Who are the real fans?

07-17-2007 14:30 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

i wanna know

07-17-2007 14:47 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

why? Confused

Cool
07-17-2007 15:20 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Unlike yours, most brains seek knowledge.

07-17-2007 15:28 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Mad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

my point was the real fans are here or have been here at some point in time!

unless they're not................... Tongue

Evil

Cool

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by joey: 07-17-2007 16:37.

07-17-2007 16:32 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

i care nothing for your points, and i am sure they do not help the drunk either.

07-17-2007 19:49 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Attention Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Mad Baby Crying Shocked Confused Happy Tongue Roll Eyes Evil Pleased Wink

Cool
07-17-2007 19:51 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

An emotion that is not worth at least 17 heads is far too simple for these parts.

07-17-2007 20:16 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

quote:
Originally posted by .backs.
An emotion that is not worth at least 17 heads is far too simple for these parts.

they have to be talking heads too! Tongue Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
07-18-2007 09:35 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

with huge white jackets

07-18-2007 12:57 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

theres some damb fine tunes on them there

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
07-18-2007 13:38 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
dancing drunkard
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Thread Starter Thread Started by dancing drunkard
Big Grin yeah but Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

is big dork still around? Does he have a new web site?

(and I agree Yumpin' Yiminy, some DAmb fine toons-)
Cool

07-19-2007 15:21 dancing drunkard is offline Homepage of dancing drunkard Search for Posts by dancing drunkard Add dancing drunkard to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

i think his web site is down temporarily (unless i managed to get myself banned...)

07-19-2007 15:32 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
dancing drunkard
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Thread Starter Thread Started by dancing drunkard
s'like Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i cant tell if its down or if im getting one of those, you know, web site place holder kinda thing-a-ma-jigs

because we cant send people to "get theirs" if the link dont woik

http://www.highbridgemusic.net/ghosttrain.html

Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dancing drunkard: 07-19-2007 16:23.

07-19-2007 15:51 dancing drunkard is offline Homepage of dancing drunkard Search for Posts by dancing drunkard Add dancing drunkard to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Frown Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by .backs.
i think his web site is down temporarily (unless i managed to get myself banned...)

the message board is still up...
but he hasn't posted on it in weeks...

Cool
07-19-2007 16:30 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DAmb Fan CDs

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH