Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Lost Dogs - Photos, MP3s and such » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Lost Dogs - Photos, MP3s and such
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Lost Dogs - Photos, MP3s and such Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm working on some pages for my website with all of the above from the Dogs show and other Dogs shows from this tour. Kind of a one stop shopping deal.

Here's what I've got so far, not much yet.

BD

TrueAltTour

09-22-2002 11:24 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
cowgirlballerina
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 03-20-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

very nice ~ really enjoyed listening to the mp3s of Derri's set! keep up the great work Smile
09-22-2002 11:32 cowgirlballerina is offline Send an Email to cowgirlballerina Search for Posts by cowgirlballerina Add cowgirlballerina to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good stuff, BD. Very impressive, and so quickly.

09-22-2002 13:09 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

I don't feel like sitting here all day to try to download the mp3's on my lousy 56k connection, but the pictures are cool! Cool

09-22-2002 13:15 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

mmmmmmmmm...nice.

listening to Derri singing "Wide Eyed Wonder" right now. You guys were sure lucky....Man I wish I could've been there.

Thanks, BD. This is good. Big Grin

09-23-2002 10:28 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
eariii
unregistered

Check out my stuff at:
skiprichards.com

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
I'm working on some pages for my website with all of the above from the Dogs show and other Dogs shows from this tour. Kind of a one stop shopping deal.

BD

TrueAltTour
09-26-2002 21:57
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Thanks guys! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks for the links. We linked em on the front page
of theLostDogs.com ...there are people that might not
get to see the shows and this stuff helps.

the townsends

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
09-26-2002 22:01 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
eariii
unregistered

No problem... I had a great time, spent all my money on 'product', and got to have my picture taken with my favorite artist of all time.

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
Thanks for the links. We linked em on the front page
of theLostDogs.com ...there are people that might not
get to see the shows and this stuff helps.

the townsends
09-26-2002 22:05
Michelle
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 03-16-2002

Great pics! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks for posting, Skip! Glad you had a good time. I've been trying to remember who I called "ma'am" -- I think it was you? I was joking -- no hard feelings, right? (Please salve my conscience!)Crying

Michelle
09-26-2002 23:58 Michelle is offline Send an Email to Michelle Search for Posts by Michelle Add Michelle to your Buddy List
eariii
unregistered
yes, that was me! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

No hard feelings... :-) I enjoyed meeting you.!

quote:
Originally posted by Michelle
Thanks for posting, Skip! Glad you had a good time. I've been trying to remember who I called "ma'am" -- I think it was you? I was joking -- no hard feelings, right? (Please salve my conscience!)Crying

Michelle
09-27-2002 15:24
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

quote:

BD

TrueAltTour

are you gonna make some cd-rs of this stuff?

09-27-2002 16:15 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

Thread Starter Thread Started by BigDork

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
quote:

BD

TrueAltTour

are you gonna make some cd-rs of this stuff?

I'm not sure...

The sound is a little fuzzy and I don't have a lot of time. I'm sure someone will, but it may not be me. If I do I'll let you know.

BD

09-27-2002 16:48 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

thanks dude!
you are the best big dork I know! Big Grin

09-27-2002 16:49 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

Thread Starter Thread Started by BigDork

quote:
thanks dude!

thanks, I try

BD Big Grin

09-27-2002 16:50 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
quote:
thanks dude!

thanks, I try

BD Big Grin

Do or do not!
there is no try!

You are the best!

09-27-2002 16:51 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

BD rules!

09-27-2002 16:54 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

king of the poopyheads

09-27-2002 17:21 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

I'd be nicer than that.

09-27-2002 18:08 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Just back and ready for more...of you guys! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi all,
Just returned from my mini portion of touring with the Dogs and mixing my
Christmas Album with Rob Watson at the Aerie in Eagle Rock. EVERYthing went
so very well. I'm on a very high learning curve and all the afore mentioned
were great tutors and treated me much like a little brother. I had the time
of my life. I am forever grateful. I will never cease to be thankful for
these past two weeks. "It's hard to not think small and poor, but God's got
me thinkin' that there'll be more."

My Christmas CD "The Final Christmas Show" is "rough and ready" tho' not
mastered. I might release it in this form for production funds are
exhausted. But Rob did a great job and it's a keeper. It'll be available
at www.andysangels.org Jeff Elbel sang on one of the tunes for this album
and he totally Elbel-ized it. Sounds cool! Probably the most commercially
relevant song on the CD! =-)

I've heard the final mixes from me, Carolee Manes and Jeff Elbel for the
CAACONAA project. I've heard the stories behind other songs for the project
that moved me greatly. All of these are incredible and I'm quite excited
for the November release date. Tickets for the release concert continue to
sell from the Website. If you're not cozy with Paypal just use the snail
mail info and it'll be just as good.

Chandler and Albuquerque were great gigs and the promoters treated me like a
prince. An extra Sunday morning gig was added at a church in Albuquerque,
which was nice. Also, the single release, rough mixes, is playing on
Albuquerque radio now.

A special thankx for the incredible hospitality of the Elbel family, the
family of Ken & Michelle VE, the family of John Piccari, the Kadys, and the
Coopers!

Any questions? God is good!
09-30-2002 12:02 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Lost Dogs - Photos, MP3s and such

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH