Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Wellllll?!?? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Wellllll?!??
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Wellllll?!?? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Isn't that dirtbag Chandler supposed to show up today?? WELL?!!! WHERE IS HE???!!!?!

05-18-2007 13:36 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Thread Starter Thread Started by Berger Roy Al
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

WELL THEN, WHERE EXACTLY IS HE THEN EXACTLY?????!!!!!!

05-18-2007 13:39 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Lur King Lur King is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-107.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

well, the rumors surfing around the internet are

that he has a ReaL JoB Shocked (some kinda don't ask, don't tell thing)

and a WiFe & Family . . . & some pets . . .

and I guess a FeW friends.

05-18-2007 13:40 Lur King is offline Send an Email to Lur King Homepage of Lur King Search for Posts by Lur King Add Lur King to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

SO WHY WOULD HE NeeD TO CoMe HeRe !!!

05-18-2007 13:42 Lur King is offline Send an Email to Lur King Homepage of Lur King Search for Posts by Lur King Add Lur King to your Buddy List
Strange Animal
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-456.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2002

Cool RE: Wellllll?!?? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

bobd

05-18-2007 13:45 Strange Animal is offline Search for Posts by Strange Animal Add Strange Animal to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Oh I see. He has a pet what has a job and a wife what has friends of a family or whatever it was you said. AND WHAT ARE YOU INSINUATING??!!! THAT I DON'T GOT THOSE THINGS AND THAT'S WHY I'M HERE???!!!!

05-18-2007 13:47 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Gkkk!! Good lord! Strange Animal, I demand that you tell me what that thing is!!! Scared me to death!!

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Berger Roy Al: 05-18-2007 13:51.

05-18-2007 13:48 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

....Oh, I get it. No one wants to talk!! YOU'RE ALL PROTECTING THAT DIRTBAG CHANDLER!!!!

05-18-2007 13:57 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Ceremonial Kernel

Well, tell us some GooD Eddies recording stories from the recent sessions...

Tongue

05-18-2007 13:59 Lur King is offline Send an Email to Lur King Homepage of Lur King Search for Posts by Lur King Add Lur King to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

otherwise Gkkk!!

05-18-2007 14:00 Lur King is offline Send an Email to Lur King Homepage of Lur King Search for Posts by Lur King Add Lur King to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

I am currently listening to A Love Supreme by John Coltrane
& "chit chat" ing with Berger Roy Al on the DAmb...
I am pretty sure that when John Coltrane recorded A Love Supreme he had no Idea...

05-18-2007 14:05 Lur King is offline Send an Email to Lur King Homepage of Lur King Search for Posts by Lur King Add Lur King to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Well, I fell off of Derri's balcony and chipped all my teeth on his asphalt driveway.

Oh, and get this: I caught one of the "new" Eddies (I can't mention any names yet) speaking to the refrigerator several different times. HAHAHAggk! Wait...no, actually that was me.

05-18-2007 14:06 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

What? Who is this Jon Wholegrain what you speak of. And why would he record something called "A Burrito Supreme"? AND WHY WOULD YOU BE LISTENING TO IT??! GET A GRIP ON YOURSELF, MAN!!!!!

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Berger Roy Al: 05-18-2007 14:17.

05-18-2007 14:13 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

....Oh great. Now Lur King is mad at me for calling him on singing to a burrito or whatever the hell it was he was talking about.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Berger Roy Al: 05-18-2007 14:57.

05-18-2007 14:20 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
sondance sondance is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al
Well, I fell off of Derri's balcony and chipped all my teeth on his asphalt driveway.

Hey Bergeroid, how come whenever you show up the board comes up with all these weerded spellings and fonts and all you do is tell us all your problems????????????????!!
Did Derri disinfect his driveway or did the city just come by and condemn the whole thing?

Psalm 119:83
05-18-2007 14:22 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

What?? What weerded spellings? IT'S NOT MY FAULT IF CERTAIN HISTORICALLY KNOWN SAXAPHONE PLAYERS CAN'T SPELL THEIR NAME CORRECTLY!!

And for your information, the city came by and disinfected Derri. Although, I was told it was from a previous appointment he'd made.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Berger Roy Al: 05-18-2007 14:30.

05-18-2007 14:27 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
sondance sondance is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

quote:
And for your information, the city came by and disinfected Derri. Although, I was told it was from a previous appointment he'd made.

So did they shave his head and beard because whenever they disinfect me they always do that. Kinda irritating.
You got any pictures of him after they disinfected him?

Psalm 119:83
05-18-2007 14:30 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
....Oh great. Now Lur King is mad at me for calling him on singing to a Burrito Supreme or whatever the hell it was he was talking about.

no, I am not mad, I just got caught uP in part 4 - Psalm.

anyway, did the refrigerator talk back.

05-18-2007 14:34 Lur King is offline Send an Email to Lur King Homepage of Lur King Search for Posts by Lur King Add Lur King to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

GKK! ...What? Disinfected who.

gkk gk

05-18-2007 14:35 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Ceremonial Kernel

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Speaking of the "new" Eddies?

05-18-2007 14:40 Lur King is offline Send an Email to Lur King Homepage of Lur King Search for Posts by Lur King Add Lur King to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Wellllll?!??

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH