Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » MBD review at blog » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page MBD review at blog
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
FredFredFred FredFredFred is a male
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 02-20-2007

MBD review at blog Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello DAMB. I used to post a lot at DADL, but it looks to me like this is now the semi-official place to be (no offense, DADLers). So I've signed in as FredFredFred and will be posting things from time to time. Mainly I'll be posting links anytime I blog about DA at fredfredfred.com.

For instance, this week I wrote a little mash note to Mr. Buechner's Dream,which you can read here.
02-21-2007 11:47 FredFredFred is offline Homepage of FredFredFred Search for Posts by FredFredFred Add FredFredFred to your Buddy List
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Hello Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Fred, good to see you here, I've missed you.
Hope we see more of you on the board.

02-21-2007 11:53 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

RE: MBD review at blog Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by FredFredFred
Hello DAMB. I used to post a lot at DADL, but it looks to me like this is now the semi-official place to be (no offense, DADLers). So I've signed in as FredFredFred and will be posting things from time to time. Mainly I'll be posting links anytime I blog about DA at fredfredfred.com.

For instance, this week I wrote a little mash note to Mr. Buechner's Dream,which you can read here.

fred-
I dont know that I've ever read a more concise and wonderfully written piece on MBD- let alone the Christian perspective in art.

What a breath of Freekin fresh air!

I applaud you.

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
02-21-2007 12:31 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-357.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Great blog, Fred cubed.

Cool

02-21-2007 13:01 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
Lur King Lur King is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-107.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by peawinkel
Great blog, Fred cubed.

Cool

that would be Fred³

he is FredFredFred

Tongue

Roll Eyes pea sometimes . . . Wink

FredFredFred,

NiCe BLoG Cool & welcome to the DAmb

02-21-2007 13:17 Lur King is offline Send an Email to Lur King Homepage of Lur King Search for Posts by Lur King Add Lur King to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Welcome aboard Mr Sanders! I wondered if that was you when I saw FredFredFred registered yesterday...

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
02-21-2007 13:29 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Eis Eis is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-120.gif

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: One too many mornings and a thousand miles behind...

Fantastic bit of work, Fred. Thanks.
02-21-2007 17:10 Eis is offline Send an Email to Eis Homepage of Eis Search for Posts by Eis Add Eis to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Fred to the third power.... Tri-Fred... Trinitarian Fred....making copies....

02-21-2007 17:49 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-357.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

Fred X 3

02-22-2007 13:12 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
Josh&etc Josh&etc is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-401.gif

Registration Date: 11-29-2006

FFFRRREEEDDD

02-22-2007 13:14 Josh&etc is offline Search for Posts by Josh&etc Add Josh&etc to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

well if you don't put an operator between the words, it really does mean Fred cubed Red Face

02-22-2007 19:16 Ron E is online Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

Very nice, Monsieur Fred. It goes back to something I once said around the time the disc(s) came out: what music of recent memory could actually stand to scrutiny and deep thought? Then, on the other side of surgery, still remain good music?

I like MBD a whole lot. While I have perennial sentimental favorites in the DA discography, Buechner's feels the most complete to me and I'll stack it next to any of the other music in my collection without flinching.

DwD
02-22-2007 20:58 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
Eis Eis is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-120.gif

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: One too many mornings and a thousand miles behind...

After reading that blog, I put added MBD to my iTunes playlist for this week.
02-23-2007 07:06 Eis is offline Send an Email to Eis Homepage of Eis Search for Posts by Eis Add Eis to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » MBD review at blog

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH