Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Catscratch for Breakfast » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Catscratch for Breakfast
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by jiminy
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I dint see them in the timeslot this week - or anywhere -just a quick peruse of Nick.

Maybe its a ratings ploy..

"Hmm- what ya got susie"
I'm not sure dad- its a creepy looking black cat thing"
well- lets find out!!!!

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by jiminy: 01-23-2007 12:02.

01-23-2007 12:01 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
I dint see them in the timeslot this week - or anywhere -just a quick peruse of Nick.

Maybe its a ratings ploy..

"Hmm- what ya got susie"
I'm not sure dad- its a creepy looking black cat thing"
well- lets find out!!!!

i think they are saving the un-aired episodes for the toy release....but what do i know.

01-23-2007 13:51 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

More info... (with pictures)

http://www.happymeal.com

Armpit Waffle - push down on Waffle's arm to hear to comical sounds
Gordon Plush - available w/ 3 different crazy expressions
Elasti-Blick - Stretch Blick and his eyes light up in excitement
Waffle Plush - available w/ 3 different crazy expressions
Dancin' Waffle - wind up Waffle and watch him dance
Mr. Blik Plush - available w/ 3 different crazy expressions
Face-Changing Gordon - pivot Gordon's visor to reveal a different wacky
expression
Mr. Blik Surprise - Crank Mr. Blik's tail and watch his eyes and tongue
pop out

Collect 'em all, or else Berger won't have a complete set when he steals them from you.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
01-23-2007 14:57 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-357.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
More info... (with pictures)

Armpit Waffle - push down on Waffle's arm to hear to comical sounds
Gordon Plush - available w/ 3 different beeheaded expressions
Elasti-Blick - Stretch Blick and his eyes light up in excitement
Waffle Plush - available w/ 3 different beeheaded expressions
Dancin' Waffle - wind up Waffle and watch him dance
Mr. Blik Plush - available w/ 3 different beeheaded expressions
Face-Changing Gordon - pivot Gordon's visor to reveal a different wacky
expression
Mr. Blik Surprise - Crank Mr. Blik's tail and watch his eyes and tongue
pop out

Collect 'em all, or else Berger won't have a complete set when he steals them from you.

Cool

I'll be fighting my 8 year old & 2 year old over these items.

Big Grin

01-23-2007 17:14 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
SafetyNet
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 11-29-2006

Is a third season planned for Catscratch?

While the angels brushed her hair

"but that's how it has to end
On this side of glory...
01-23-2007 17:18 SafetyNet is offline Search for Posts by SafetyNet Add SafetyNet to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Think so. The 20th episode was supposed to be late January.

http://shop.nickjr.com/product/index.jsp...rentPage=family

01-23-2007 17:36 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

usually nick will run a new show all the time (when they are gonna keep it like sponge bob). it's very hard to find catscratch at any time.

anyway, those are my thoughts and i could be wrong.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by wes berlin: 03-01-2007 22:25.

01-23-2007 18:29 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Looks like DOug is suggesting that folks write Nickelodeon and ask for more episodes... sounds like they're in limbo at the moment. The show had great ratings from what we've heard (even beating Spongebob at times), but hasn't been officially renewed yet. On the other hand, other shows that were part of the same schedule have already been cancelled... Catscratch hasn't been so far.. so that might be a good sign. The Happymeals might be a good sign as well, even though that was scheduled a long time ago.

------------

Something odd...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=St5NRZz7D9A&search=catscratch

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
01-23-2007 20:00 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Sounds like Terry's on hiatus, at least temporarily. Hopefully he's got some other jobs lined up to bring in some money to feed his family. Maybe he needs to break into movie sound effects. Is Doug the only one he's really worked with on sound effects?

01-24-2007 12:52 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

quote:
------------

Something odd...

Terry has.... changed....

01-24-2007 16:52 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by jiminy

something less odd..i think

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFYHLPjN9NQ&NR

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
01-25-2007 08:53 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Thumb Up! Tomorrow's the big day! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I wonder if the Drive-Thru will be jammed............

This is sooo exciting........... Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by peawinkel: 01-25-2007 09:49.

01-25-2007 09:49 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

quote:
Originally posted by Captain Pedantic
quote:
------------

Something odd...

Terry has.... changed....

she needs a new cameraman. Big Grin

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
01-25-2007 15:34 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

I forgot to go to lunch at McDonald's today.

Mad

dagnabbit

Mad

It was probably way too crowded anyway.

Confused

01-26-2007 16:05 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
Frank N. Stein
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 06-13-2002

Lamp Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i hate mcdonalds! Mad
i wonder if i can just buy the toy w/o the happy meal? Big Grin

frank

01-26-2007 16:15 Frank N. Stein is offline Send an Email to Frank N. Stein Search for Posts by Frank N. Stein Add Frank N. Stein to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

yeah, me too. if i go, i'd have to buy 4 happy meals at a time anyway cuz i have 3 kids and they would destroy the toys so i'd need to get an extra one for me ~ and i don't like their food. Frown

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
01-28-2007 19:13 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i broke down and went to mcd's for the first time in a long time today........
my stomach is upset........ Frown
but my son has 2 catscratch happy meal toys now! Big Grin

and i still haven't seen the show.......... Confused

my son has..... at his moms house......... where they have cable........

Cool
01-28-2007 19:46 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

I think you used to be able to watch an episode at cartoonnetwork.com

01-28-2007 19:59 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Can see some catscratch here; http://www.nick.com/turbonick/
Click on "all shows" then the little Blik black cat thingy.

01-28-2007 20:14 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

My nephew has the cat with the accent (stuffed toy).

01-28-2007 20:49 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Catscratch for Breakfast

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH