Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » lost dogs in pasadena, ca. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page lost dogs in pasadena, ca.
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What would you know? You sound just like Barry Mcguire singing Eve.

10-02-2006 02:28 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

Thread Starter Thread Started by wes berlin
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

oooooooh sounds like you are in the flesh.

throne check.

Tongue

10-02-2006 02:30 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

i am fully in the spirit, and my latest word of knowledge informs me that you are about to be spanked for high presumption.

10-02-2006 02:33 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Roll Eyes

no mention of me? Frown

oh hwell

BD posted this movie video download thingy on the Doggie's board tonight.

BD said:

"no pics yet, but i do have a big burro video for those of you not on dial up. Tongue

http://www.bigdork.org/video/GetMeReady.mov

I would download this before trying to play it. It's like 57mb or something like that.

maybe i'll come up with a review later this week after i get some sleep.

BD"
10-02-2006 06:49 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

hey, .el, tell bd thanks for the video. Cool

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
10-02-2006 13:36 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Eleanor
Roll Eyes

no mention of me? Frown

oh hwell

BD posted this movie video download thingy on the Doggie's board tonight.

BD said:

"no pics yet, but i do have a big burro video for those of you not on dial up. Tongue

http://www.bigdork.org/video/GetMeReady.mov

I would download this before trying to play it. It's like 57mb or something like that.

maybe i'll come up with a review later this week after i get some sleep.

BD"

What is all that? El' is short on sleep and like's BD's big ass? Tongue Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
10-03-2006 11:54 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Buffalo Buffalo is a male
Esculent Eskimo

images/avatars/avatar-283.jpg

Registration Date: 09-26-2002

It's been a VERY long time since I've posted here; was VERY surprised to see my account still active! Wow!

Now, I could just shoot myself because I've also not checked out danielamos.com for a long time and when I did yesterday, I found out that there were Lost Dogs concerts near enough to me that I could have attended - and they had just ended the day before. Somebody Stamp Me!!
With a big spiked boot!

Oh well, guess I'll just wait another unbelievably long time for another opportunity... keeping an eye on the board. (But, a watched pot never boils!!!)

It would have been nice to meet wes berlin, etc.

Buffalo'd again...

Hopefully I'll be able to spend some more time here soon...
10-05-2006 21:01 Buffalo is offline Send an Email to Buffalo Search for Posts by Buffalo Add Buffalo to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

You should sign up for the DA News list on the main page of the site... we always send tour schedules to the lists way in advance (or as soon as we get them, anyway).

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
10-05-2006 21:10 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

hi buff

i'm genuinely sorry that we missed you. It was great fun.

10-05-2006 23:17 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » lost dogs in pasadena, ca.

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH