Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » I've Got An Idea » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page I've Got An Idea
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

I've Got An Idea Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kQ5JcIKFFo

09-11-2006 21:42 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

RE: I've Got An Idea Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

!!! Eddies hit the big time!!!

09-11-2006 21:53 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

RE: I've Got An Idea Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLhi8XeVs...related&search=

also has a couple of familiar faces at 1:34 and onward...I don't recognize where this is from though, it seems different than from Spit and Puke.

09-11-2006 21:57 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Grand Encephalon

Thread Starter Thread Started by dorfsmith
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Does anybody know who put that up? Is it somebody from here?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dorfsmith: 09-11-2006 21:59.

09-11-2006 21:57 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

quote:
Originally posted by Ron E

also has a couple of familiar faces at 1:34 and onward...I don't recognize where this is from though, it seems different than from Spit and Puke.

I believe this is from spittle. Did the same guy upload that?

09-11-2006 21:58 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

well, it says it his "favorite" not specifically that he uploaeded it, I don't know though...dopn't know enough about youtube.

09-11-2006 22:05 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Grand Encephalon

Hmmm, I think two different people are uploading eddies stuff Tongue

09-11-2006 22:58 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

GoodSmile

09-11-2006 23:05 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
bigdork.2
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-231.jpg

Registration Date: 11-22-2004

quote:

wasn't there a warning on the video to not play this stuff in public?

i don't think the eddies got permission to put this on the video in the first place...

Roll Eyes

09-12-2006 10:01 bigdork.2 is offline Send an Email to bigdork.2 Search for Posts by bigdork.2 Add bigdork.2 to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Yeah the "Ive Got an Idea" video we thought about putting on myspace, some of the other "Spittle & Phlegm" stuff I would be apprehensive about putting up. It could draw good and bad attention. So when I see this I have mixed feelings.

09-12-2006 10:04 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

I saw that the guy taking credit for the other stuff mentioned it on Terry's myspace group. I guess the rule is to never put something out that you're ashamed of huh??? The problem is, if you release something it's going to get around especially with youtube etc. Maybe you should do a recall Roll Eyes Tongue

09-12-2006 10:09 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

quote:
Originally posted by bigdork.ORG
quote:

wasn't there a warning on the video to not play this stuff in public?

i don't think the eddies got permission to put this on the video in the first place...

Roll Eyes

You mean the webstore is selling stuff they never got permission to use Shocked

09-12-2006 10:15 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

I put a message on I've Got an Idea to come to danielamos.com, should I try to retract that?????????? Seriously.

09-12-2006 21:17 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Grand Encephalon

No, I don't know what the big deal is. The more eddies stuff the better is what I say and if the dude finds this thread I support him Cool

09-12-2006 22:56 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

I thought it was funny how the views of that video went from 21, when I first went there yesterday, seeing your thread, to...65 right nowSmile that's got to make someone take notice!

09-12-2006 23:15 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Grand Encephalon

Cool. I posted the actual video all over myspace. Got a lot of comments back saying that it was awesome. The Glorious Dregs (not to be confused with radiant dregs) said they were gonna repost it in a bulletin Cool

09-13-2006 01:12 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
I saw that the guy taking credit for the other stuff mentioned it on Terry's myspace group. I guess the rule is to never put something out that you're ashamed of huh??? The problem is, if you release something it's going to get around especially with youtube etc. Maybe you should do a recall Roll Eyes Tongue

I think you misinterpret the meaning. There are some things for example the picture on "Its For You" that can get the artist sued even if it was originally meant to be something that was released in limited distribution where the people that would have a problem with it wouldn't see it. I would not put certain releases up on myspace or youtube to protect Terry and the guys. Something that one person thinks is helping may in fact cause great harm.

(The "I Got An Idea" video is not the one I am talking about, I have no problem with it, other than it probably would of been good to ask Terry if he wants up there first.)

09-13-2006 02:05 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Welcome to the wacky world of cyberspace Big Grin The simple fact is, you cannot control the people so if there is a chance of a problem don't release it. You can file a complaint with youtube if you like but they rarely pull stuff unless the complaint comes from the owner of the copyright or the dude singing for the ladies Big Grin Of course, if the guy in the video complained you'd have to stop selling the DVD's in the webstore too.

09-13-2006 11:10 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

I don't spend much time at the 77's board. Was Mike sued for using something without permission? I remember all the stupid people freaking out about the naked baby but that was all I ever heard about.

09-13-2006 11:16 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-505.jpg

Registration Date: 08-25-2003

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
I don't spend much time at the 77's board. Was Mike sued for using something without permission? I remember all the stupid people freaking out about the naked baby but that was all I ever heard about.

i dunno about that, but i know 311 tried to use something of his without permission. Cool

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

09-13-2006 11:26 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » I've Got An Idea

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH