Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » MR Taylor- Post to acknowlege? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page MR Taylor- Post to acknowlege? 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by jiminy
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Since we are aware that both Uncle Terry n Zimmy are sharin a day
what song could Zimmy sing to Terry for the occasion?

If Dogs Run Free- of course!

n what Would Tery reciprocate with?

anyone?

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
05-24-2006 14:34 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Our Night to Howl

05-24-2006 14:44 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

I didn't think the guitar would be enough cake so I made you a second cake to remember us by.

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
05-24-2006 15:00 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Chesterdox Chesterdox is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-467.jpg

Registration Date: 09-20-2005

quote:
Originally posted by .backs.
Our Night to Howl

Right on!

...although imagining Dylan doing the Nasty Nelly or the Jitterbug is questionable.

05-24-2006 15:08 Chesterdox is offline Search for Posts by Chesterdox Add Chesterdox to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by jiminy

Id go with
When eveyone wore hats

its as poetic as a dylan landscape

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
05-24-2006 15:17 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

quote:
Originally posted by Chesterdox
quote:
Our Night to Howl

Right on!

...although imagining Dylan doing the Nasty Nelly or the Jitterbug is questionable.

Big Grin

05-24-2006 15:22 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Mr. Taylor!

and MANY more!

HERE'S A VIKING BIRTHDAY CAKE - you can be an honorary fan Smile Smile

sorry for the missing piece - I was hungry Wink

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

05-24-2006 15:28 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Mad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Terry does not want to have anything to do with those Viking sex fiends! Find him another cake and remove that obscene thing!

05-24-2006 15:31 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

I already made him 2 cakes. He'll enjoy those, methinks.

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
05-24-2006 15:35 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Happy Birthday! Smile )

05-24-2006 16:11 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

quote:
Terry does not want to have anything to do with those Viking sex fiends! Find him another cake and remove that obscene thing!

DON'T YOU BE TELLING ME WHAT TO DO, MISTER!

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

05-24-2006 16:26 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Frown Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yes, my queen

05-24-2006 16:29 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
eddie p eddie p is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 09-30-2004

Happy birthday Terry
You really should be in New Orleans so we could celebrate.
I see how you wanna be
Oh and I still worship you
You friendly neighborhood stalker
Eddie P

05-24-2006 18:33 eddie p is offline Send an Email to eddie p Search for Posts by eddie p Add eddie p to your Buddy List
eddie p eddie p is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 09-30-2004

Happy birthday Terry
You really should be in New Orleans so we could celebrate.
I see how you wanna be
Oh and I still worship you
Your friendly neighborhood stalker
Eddie P

05-24-2006 18:34 eddie p is offline Send an Email to eddie p Search for Posts by eddie p Add eddie p to your Buddy List
Eis Eis is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-120.gif

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: One too many mornings and a thousand miles behind...

wow...I think you should post that one more time Eddie, to get the full effect.
05-24-2006 21:04 Eis is offline Send an Email to Eis Homepage of Eis Search for Posts by Eis Add Eis to your Buddy List
sondance sondance is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

Mr. Taylor - a most happy birthday to you.
You deserve many more... but, well... we'll see, hmmm?
Just kidding big guy!!

Kenny
(sheesh, I wish you guys would stop calling me that!)

I remember TST-30 and still sporting all his finger tips.

Psalm 119:83
05-24-2006 21:11 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
Terry Taylor Terry Taylor is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 11-20-2003

Birthday stuff Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey Kids,
Thanks for all the kind birthday wishes. Loved the pictures of cakes, taquitos, etc. etc
Had a quiet birthday celebration (for me, the best kind of B-day) here with my family Deb, Andrew, and Noelle. Among the gifts were
The Sopranos (2nd season), The Narnia Chronicles (how's that for contrasts?) and my favorites; a Barnes and Noble and Tower Records gift card. I've got to say I'm one happy man. All of your well-wishes certainly helped the celebration. since I originally planned it as a day of deep and prolonged mourning.
By the way, just because I'm 56 years old doesn't mean that some of you need to call me "Mr. Taylor." Taking stock of my physical well being I'd say I've faired pretty well...I've lost weight, I'm thankfully minus one Gall Bladder (which I've turned into a bag pipe for use on CatScratch), got all my teeth and most of my hair (yes, you'll not find a chrome-dome under the various hats), and I retain most of my brain cells. The only thing I'm concerned with is the fact that, much like global warming, my hunch-back has grown a couple of centimeters in size and temperature.
Anyway, again thank you all. I love you dearly.
Terry
05-26-2006 16:51 Terry Taylor is offline Send an Email to Terry Taylor Search for Posts by Terry Taylor Add Terry Taylor to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Terry
Happy Birthday also from Minnesota, I've got a room already for you and your wife at The Sauntry Mansion in lovely Stillwater. Did I for get to tell you? Sorry, I guess I'll have to use it. Anyway God Bless, and hope to see you and The Dogs soon.
Take Care
Commander Cote
05-26-2006 17:11 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Big Grin Big Grin

We love you, Terry! i'll bring some annointing oil to Sacramento for that hunchback. Wink

05-26-2006 17:13 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
jamespop jamespop is a male
Luteous Llama

Good to have you around!!

I only get to post in between calls. Us working stiffs have it rough, don't we? Wink

Looking forward to new Dogs and Jubal's! (Any chance that the Dogs are gonna have a TN date on this tour?)
05-26-2006 17:17 jamespop is offline Send an Email to jamespop Search for Posts by jamespop Add jamespop to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » MR Taylor- Post to acknowlege?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH