Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Chandler has failed you people!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Chandler has failed you people!! 3 Votes - Average Rating: 7.003 Votes - Average Rating: 7.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Chandler has failed you people!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Chandler promised to show up on Fridays! But he's not here!! Not here!!! Not here!!!! Not here!!!!! Not here!!!!!! Not here!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!! I FEEL SO ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GKK!!!!!!GK GK!!!!!!!!!

04-21-2006 14:14 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

But you are...

04-21-2006 14:17 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Berger
this is where you feel the love..~!!!!!
that Chandler? - why hes just a sensible musician with a day job -
while you?

you're.......you're..uhmm.....darn..
theres something on the tip of my tongue...
uhmm...
well- I'll get back to you on it.

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
04-21-2006 14:24 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Administrator

Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Have you seen Camarillo lately?

04-21-2006 14:25 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Thread Starter Thread Started by Berger Roy Al

THAT'S THE POINT! I'M HERE AND THAT DIRTBAG CHANDLER ISN'T!! SURE, HE'S GOT HIS BIG FANCY JOB SELLING SANDY PATTI RECORDS WITH THAT ELECTRONIC OBOE PLAYER DAN MICHAELS, BUT SO WHAT????!!!!IS THAT ANY EXCUSE??????!!!!!!!!?!?!?!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Berger Roy Al: 04-21-2006 14:27.

04-21-2006 14:26 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-270.jpg

Registration Date: 11-13-2003

berger! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

doin' nothing on a friday - I am surprised... why with someone with your busy engagement book I can't understand why you have nothing to do.

choke on this...

~f

dit, dit, doo
04-21-2006 14:34 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

MMMMMMMMMM!!!! A BURGER ROYALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Actually it doesn't look so good.

04-21-2006 14:38 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Administrator

Whats that stuff sticking out from under your bun on the right side?

04-21-2006 14:39 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-270.jpg

Registration Date: 11-13-2003

shut yer pie hole Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

berger - I offer you a big burro burger and you turn your nose up!!

dig into this then...

dit, dit, doo
04-21-2006 14:44 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

quote:
Whats that stuff sticking out from under your bun on the right side?

WELL WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE!!!?????!!!!!?!?!?!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Berger Roy Al: 04-21-2006 14:48.

04-21-2006 14:47 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Man, them there burgers look pretty darn good
...........can you FEd Ex one of 'em to me?

WITH A SIDE OF WINDEX?

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

04-21-2006 15:11 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Thumb Down! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i vetoed.... Tongue

Cool
04-21-2006 15:49 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

i'LL GLADLY PAY YOU................

NEVER!

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
04-21-2006 15:57 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Now...which one r u Mr. Al?...hmmmmmm

05-07-2006 10:47 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Delusions Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

He thinks he's on the top left.
Fact of the matter? He has delusions of grandeur.

He's the one with the crazy eyes. Isn't it obvious?

05-07-2006 21:12 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
Woolly Eggwhisk

Okay, now I'm going coo-coo Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

"This is no put-on".

I specifically said "crazy eyes", it got changed to "bee-headed" when it got posted.

Who did that?

05-07-2006 21:14 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
Woolly Eggwhisk

Okay, I'm not nuts Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Okay Audiori's, I kid you not.

I'm typing in "crazy eyes" and getting back "beeheaded":

Here's the test:

c r a z y e y e s
crazy eyes

Both above are the same except the first has spaces between the letters.

Did I just find an Easter egg?

05-07-2006 21:19 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

It's the word filter. Wait'll you find some of the other words it changes! Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by PuP: 05-07-2006 21:37.

05-07-2006 21:37 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Theophilus
Dignified Lazar

Registration Date: 12-12-2002

Feces Occurs, my friend! Smile
05-10-2006 13:21 Theophilus is offline Send an Email to Theophilus Search for Posts by Theophilus Add Theophilus to your Buddy List
Administrator

Nah, I think you're just beeheaded, now Berger...he's insane!

05-10-2006 13:45 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Chandler has failed you people!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH