Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Gospel Music Channel and Windex! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Gospel Music Channel and Windex!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by Berger Roy Al
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
can you suggest a imbibing companion also?

A vintage Red Lavoris always goes wellgkk!!!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Berger Roy Al: 04-14-2006 12:11.

04-14-2006 12:10 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
the pope plans to emphasize the need to end the scourge of Windex abuse among Christian musicians. Are you preparing a formal reply for the pontiff?

A REPLY? To THAT guy??!! Are you kidding??!!!

Look, I don't wanna give too much away or anything, but I know from personal experience with the pontoon or whatever he's called. We've spent "time" if you know what I mean. I'll just put it this way: THERE is a guy who reeeeeeally enjoys his "Listerine" if you know what I'm sayin'.

04-14-2006 12:15 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-270.jpg

Registration Date: 11-13-2003

Guter Nachmittag Berger

~f

dit, dit, doo
04-14-2006 12:18 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

GKK!! I'M ALL OUT OF AIR FRESHENERS!!! I'LL BE RIGHT BACK!!!!!!!

04-14-2006 12:18 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

And Gutter Hocked McKnockertagg to you too, freak.

04-14-2006 12:19 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al
quote:
the pope plans to emphasize the need to end the scourge of Windex abuse among Christian musicians. Are you preparing a formal reply for the pontiff?

Look, I don't wanna give too much away or anything, but I know from personal experience with the pontoon or whatever he's called. We've spent "time" if you know what I mean. I'll just put it this way: THERE is a guy who reeeeeeally enjoys his "Listerine" if you know what I'm sayin'.

He is a very busy man and has has millions of souls on his shoulders. Are you begrudging him a fresh mouth and a little happiness?

04-14-2006 12:20 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

ein was für Mutter Job

(don't bring mctaggart into this)

~f

dit, dit, doo
04-14-2006 12:21 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
Strange Animal
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-456.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2002

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by .backs.
quote:
quote:

He is a very busy man and has has millions of souls on his shoulders. Are you begrudging him a fresh mouth and a little happiness?

i thought berger was the pope? Confused

s.a.

bobd

04-14-2006 12:24 Strange Animal is offline Search for Posts by Strange Animal Add Strange Animal to your Buddy List
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

ich höre, chandler alle Ihre Baß-Rollen im Studio spielen muß...

dit, dit, doo
04-14-2006 12:25 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Frown Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Strange Animal
quote:
Originally posted by .backs.
quote:
quote:

i thought berger was the pope? Confused

me too... Confused
you mean he is not??? Frown Crying Frown

Cool
04-14-2006 12:31 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Freak has the spleen of a Bay City Roller in his Studio? Why?

04-14-2006 12:32 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

RE: Gospel Music Channel and Windex! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
"Oh How My Glorious And Golden Praise Tones Ring Out For Thee!"

Maybe Camarillo could write a song like that for the Eddie's wreckord. Maybe not, if only.... if only... know what I am saying? And some of those jokes! HAHahaahaha!

04-14-2006 12:35 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

What in the hell have you people been talking about for the last half hour?! Freak has Bay City Roller and Ed Mctaggart body parts in his studio, evidently, and as always, I step out just for a few minutes and everything descends into madness!!! gkk!!!

04-14-2006 13:04 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Shang-A-Lang!!

04-14-2006 13:07 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Berger,

i understand that you invited those missionettes (you know, the ones that roughed you up last year) to a seder this week. Did the experience encourage relational healing? Where did you hide the matzas?

04-14-2006 13:10 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

WHAT??! SWEET HALL-OF-FAMED UNCLE OF JOE PATERNO!! AM I THE ONLY SANE ONE HERE??!!!

04-14-2006 13:11 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

i'm entirely sane, but i never understood the word, "nittany," do you?
It is a word that is too effeminate for the gridiron, don't you think?

04-14-2006 13:46 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

he he

hes writtin a litany on nittany!

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
04-14-2006 14:01 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

berger- (and all)

thx for the absolutely asinine diversion today.

My day Thurs was totally depressing and sad, n you guys just made me think about it less.

the ministry of Berger..how can this be..????

gurlkkrk!

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
04-14-2006 15:09 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
sprinklerhead sprinklerhead is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 12-11-2003

Hey Berger, there is a rumor going around that you are going to appear with K-Fed (Mr. Britney Spears) on his crap album. Are you going to change your name to something more hip like B-Royal (sounds kinda like bereal with an accent)?

And I'm wondering where the lions are...
I'm wondering where the lions are...
04-14-2006 15:27 sprinklerhead is offline Send an Email to sprinklerhead Homepage of sprinklerhead Search for Posts by sprinklerhead Add sprinklerhead to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Gospel Music Channel and Windex!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH