Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Friday again! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Friday again!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Thread Starter Thread Started by Audiori J
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hahahahahaaaa! "I-Pinged by Chengdu"...Crazy techie talk....

03-13-2006 13:04 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Lur King Lur King is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-107.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe
quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
hey Ron! that's great news. congrats!

hi DaLe! my IP is 69.128.136.18

CooL, now I need intructions on what to do with it...
and how to test it out. Roll Eyes I wouldn't have a clue. Confused

Ya, Crazy techie talk.... IP's & pings... Roll Eyes

I really would not even have a clue
I am not some Sichuan HeaD from Chengdu

03-13-2006 13:18 Lur King is offline Send an Email to Lur King Homepage of Lur King Search for Posts by Lur King Add Lur King to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-357.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
i'm such an old grandpa, i don't even own an iPod, but i listen to my kids' iPods. recently, the family sat down in the livingroom and we all learned to play "pretty vacant" by the sex pistols. (charlotte plays keys, max plays guitar and maria plays percussion...sort of...)

I hope you have video of The Little Bergers

...if so.....

make sure the video & audio are syncopated (sp?) properly. Wink

03-13-2006 14:08 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Thread Starter Thread Started by Audiori J

*cough*

03-13-2006 14:11 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by peawinkel

...if so.....

so you know how to properly syncopate video & audio,
but do not know how to work a spell check Tongue

03-13-2006 14:36 Lur King is offline Send an Email to Lur King Homepage of Lur King Search for Posts by Lur King Add Lur King to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-357.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

quote:
Originally posted by Lur King
quote:
Originally posted by peawinkel

...if so.....

so you know how to properly syncopate video & audio,
but do not know how to work a spell check Tongue

I don't know either...but if your spelling is any indication....

I GOT IT RIGHT! Tongue

03-13-2006 16:10 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Big Grin yUp

03-13-2006 16:13 Lur King is offline Send an Email to Lur King Homepage of Lur King Search for Posts by Lur King Add Lur King to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

quote:
[i]
Theo, if you do, are you gonna invite MF and me? Is it okay to ask that? Confused That would be worth the drive ~ to see the Dogs and you all in one trip. Pleased

Hey Real-Be!
Sorry I missed this till now! I have no idea, to be honest, what will happen at this point with his wedding and all. But that'd be a dream reception, wouldn't it? And of course y'all would be welcome! Cool Big Grin
03-16-2006 09:12 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

quote:

(FULL BODY SHIVER) as much as i pity him, er, it ... or whatever (berger), please don't associate my children with him/it. they're no relation to him/it.
03-16-2006 09:45 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

dude!!
now you got me thinkin its FRIDAY!!!

(wheres the fish?)

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
03-16-2006 10:39 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

seems like it just WAS friday, doesn't it? man i'm old.
03-16-2006 10:44 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Hi Tim. Just stoppin' in on this fine Thursday Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dorfsmith: 03-16-2006 10:56.

03-16-2006 10:56 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

hi, dorfsmith!
03-16-2006 10:57 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

well - TC
you make Thursdays feel like Fridays..

so whats the skinny- cmon- we want some insider juice on the Nashville scene....
and some scoop on the boys formerly known as DA.

03-16-2006 12:08 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

tgit! Big Grin

thank God it's Tim! Cool

Cool
03-16-2006 12:17 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

joey

there are many reasons to like ya- that was one!

03-16-2006 12:22 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

"I would gladly chat with tchandler today if he promises to come back Tomorrow"

03-16-2006 13:22 Lur King is offline Send an Email to Lur King Homepage of Lur King Search for Posts by Lur King Add Lur King to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

sorry I missed ya tim! Frown

glad to see you around a bit! Pleased

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
03-16-2006 14:02 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Brittney Spears
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 05-08-2003

I got pinged by Justin Timberlake.
03-16-2006 14:23 Brittney Spears is offline Send an Email to Brittney Spears Search for Posts by Brittney Spears Add Brittney Spears to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Brittney Spears
I got pinged by Justin Timberlake.

I really need to keep up with today's slang, I guess? Red Face

At least it wasn't at the Super Bowl? Confused

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
03-16-2006 14:24 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Friday again!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH