Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Daniel Amos Concert - 2006 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Daniel Amos Concert - 2006 3 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
um, could someone provide some detail on this? it's the first i've heard about it. FWIW, i don't personally need to make money from this, i just need a plane ticket and some TIME. (i'm working on the time part. i'm in a slightly better position now to have a little bit less stringent schedule.)

if you people are that serious about seeing this band of geezers (speaking for myself) play again, that you'd pay $100 to $500 to see it, then i'll do whatever it takes, whatever i can do. (i was going to make an R-rated joke involving .Eleanor and myself but decided against it. ...what? no. that wasn't the joke. i said R-RATED.)

anyway, BD? audioris? can you fill me in?

hey tim.

check your email. Smile

01-17-2006 13:33 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

"bringing down the wrath of mommy"??

(wherever he is, whatever's going on, it can't be good.)
01-17-2006 13:34 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
Will $500 get me a date with Terry Smile )

no... but $5 will get you a date with el...... Big Grin

Cool
01-17-2006 13:53 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Ben Ben is a male
Dignified Lazar

Registration Date: 06-15-2004

DA in Concert!!! I'm IN. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I live on the right coast - not the left one. But that's why we have cars, planes, jets and trains.

The more I have to spend getting there, the less I'll have to spend on the event itself. But I wouldn't miss it - period.

I'd buy a couple of $500 tickets or several $100 tickets, and tell every DA, SE, LD and TT fan I know to GET THERE.

The only time I saw DA in concert - they were still wearing thier cowboy hats!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Love ALL thier stuff - old, new and in between!!!

If it happens, it may be the last chance we get!!

Ben
01-17-2006 15:56 Ben is offline Send an Email to Ben Search for Posts by Ben Add Ben to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Last Chance??
How can my first chance be the last chance?

well- perhaps cuz of the chances left it will probably be the only chance?

Ecclesiastes 9:11
I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by jiminy: 01-17-2006 16:09.

01-17-2006 16:08 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
bigdork.2
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-231.jpg

Registration Date: 11-22-2004

Thread Starter Thread Started by bigdork.2
RE: DA in Concert!!! I'm IN. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Ben
I live on the right coast - not the left one. But that's why we have cars, planes, jets and trains.

The more I have to spend getting there, the less I'll have to spend on the event itself. But I wouldn't miss it - period.

I'd buy a couple of $500 tickets or several $100 tickets, and tell every DA, SE, LD and TT fan I know to GET THERE.

The only time I saw DA in concert - they were still wearing thier cowboy hats!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Love ALL thier stuff - old, new and in between!!!

If it happens, it may be the last chance we get!!

That's the spirit!!! Cool

I feel the same way.

01-17-2006 17:52 bigdork.2 is offline Send an Email to bigdork.2 Search for Posts by bigdork.2 Add bigdork.2 to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

dude(s)- and~

I am already thinkin of a trip to Sunny CA-
My loverly niece will put up with me-(and wog?) shes north of San Diego..just south of where ya'll are schemin it appears...

heck- I hope to fly anywhere-already bankrolling a lil fund - when I first heard about this possible idea.......

but I aint got the spirit yet.............
I've yet to paint D.A. on my forehead and yell at the top of my lungs....

01-17-2006 18:09 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

I'd invest the effort in bringing them to Ohio if they were interested in a mini-tour and if there were enough people out this way willing to pony up.

Somehow, I bet that's got much less chance than a CA show.

01-17-2006 21:43 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

quote:
Originally posted by joey
quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
Will $500 get me a date with Terry Smile )

no... but $5 will get you a date with el...... Big Grin

Oh, fine then Big Grin

01-17-2006 21:52 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

I think St Paul would be a great spot for to have a show! Pleased

01-18-2006 15:43 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

DR!
I agree totally -and cmon - its Centrally located??

but - a trip to the palm trees would prolly do us all some good....
think about it..

01-18-2006 19:56 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
navfox navfox is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

images/avatars/avatar-448.gif

Registration Date: 06-17-2002

Big Grin DA in Texas Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm in for two, what about in Texas? Cowboy hats provided!
03-08-2006 19:47 navfox is offline Send an Email to navfox Homepage of navfox Search for Posts by navfox Add navfox to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for navfox
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Question RE: DA in Texas Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by navfox
I'm in for two, what about in Texas? Cowboy hats provided!

have you sent terry some uh, fan mail? Shocked

Cool
03-08-2006 19:50 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Of course everyone here knows I'm for a Texas show.

03-08-2006 20:21 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
sprinklerhead sprinklerhead is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 12-11-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
Of course everyone here knows I'm for a Texas show.

Me too. And, it is closer for Tim.

And I'm wondering where the lions are...
I'm wondering where the lions are...
03-08-2006 20:48 sprinklerhead is offline Send an Email to sprinklerhead Homepage of sprinklerhead Search for Posts by sprinklerhead Add sprinklerhead to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

I thought I read or heard that DA wasn't going to Texas anytime soon...

I would really have to think hard about going to CA, right now I'm next to being laid off.
So I'm DR & Sir JiMiNy let's do two dates first CA then Minneapolis that way we can say we saw DA at their last show. Or do CA, then Minneapolis, then Cornerstone!
03-08-2006 21:20 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

I want to be at this show!!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Eleanor: 03-08-2006 22:20.

03-08-2006 22:18 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
bigdork.2
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-231.jpg

Registration Date: 11-22-2004

Thread Starter Thread Started by bigdork.2

Just a reminder that this show is still in the works. Smile

Update

I hope to have a real update soon.

Sorry, but it will be in Southern California, most likely in the Fall. Trust me, YOU will want to be there when this happens. That's all I can say right now.

BD

03-08-2006 22:21 bigdork.2 is offline Send an Email to bigdork.2 Search for Posts by bigdork.2 Add bigdork.2 to your Buddy List
Shemp
unregistered

Okay Buoys and Gulls,
How about a compromise all around....

Geographical Center of the United States

Why not at the above location, or at least near it? That way we all have an equal opportunity of attending it.

BTW BD, thanks for being there to promote this. This could be monumental in the annals of "Christian Rock (I hate that term)" history. You have my full support.

…did I just say annals?
03-09-2006 07:28
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

Yep.....but at least you spelt it with two n's...

www.smashthatcomputer.com
03-09-2006 10:48 wayneb is offline Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Daniel Amos Concert - 2006

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH