Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Greets... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Greets...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
heartcall heartcall is a male
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 08-22-2005

Thumb Up! Greets... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi everyone...

I am a long time fan of Daniel Amos... to be exact since 1978. It is so nice to see that this board is available Smile .

Terry T is brillant... and in more ways than one his music has influenced me greatly. I am glad to be here... and I hope you don't mind having a newbie around Smile .

"Oh be the music in my head, the air around my bed, oh be my rest. Replace the small disgraces of the times and places that I never really left." (from Tomorrow On The Runway by The Innocence Mission)
08-22-2005 18:46 heartcall is offline Send an Email to heartcall Homepage of heartcall Search for Posts by heartcall Add heartcall to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi, welcome aboard Tongue

08-22-2005 18:53 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

welcome Cool DuDe

your Location: Western SD does that mean South Dakota?

I was born in Watertown & lived in Ramona both in W. SD Pleased

08-22-2005 20:13 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Ello! Hold on tight this place can be a ride sometimes.

08-22-2005 20:24 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
heartcall heartcall is a male
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 08-22-2005

Thread Starter Thread Started by heartcall

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe
welcome Cool DuDe

Yes... that is South Dakota!!! I've done a concert in Yankton a few years back.

Anyway... thanks for the welcome!!!

"Oh be the music in my head, the air around my bed, oh be my rest. Replace the small disgraces of the times and places that I never really left." (from Tomorrow On The Runway by The Innocence Mission)
08-22-2005 20:40 heartcall is offline Send an Email to heartcall Homepage of heartcall Search for Posts by heartcall Add heartcall to your Buddy List
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

noob Roll Eyes

want to go on a date? Pleased
08-22-2005 21:00 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

quote:
Originally posted by Eleanor
noob Roll Eyes

Gosh el, have you ever heard of playing hard to get Big Grin

08-22-2005 21:11 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

FRESH MEAT!!!!!!!

Welcome newbie! Be sure to ask Audiori for your Complimentary Rocket Pack!

What instrument do you play? What flavors of Terry suit you the best? Are you more of an '80s DA person or are you a Lost Dog Dropping person? Or are you the Swirling Eddies fan we've accepted to exist on faith? or.... you get the idea. TST has done so many styles, you'd think he had multiple personalities (all extremely talented, I might add....)

08-22-2005 21:24 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
Grand Encephalon

quote:
Originally posted by heartcall
quote:
Originally posted by DaLe
welcome Cool DuDe

Yes... that is South Dakota!!! I've done a concert in Yankton a few years back.

Anyway... thanks for the welcome!!!

Cool sig. The Innocence Mission are awesome Tongue

08-22-2005 21:36 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

quote:
Originally posted by Audiori J
Ello! Hold on tight this place can be a ride sometimes.

It's gonna be a wild, wild ride tonight. Tongue

Welcome heartcall!

btw, unlike 'El, I'm not looking for a date. Wink Big Grin

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
08-23-2005 00:47 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
quote:
Originally posted by my momma Elle
noob Roll Eyes

Gosh my lil' El, have you ever heard of playing hard to get Big Grin

why? Tongue
08-23-2005 02:01 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Gabriel Syme Gabriel Syme is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-135.gif

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

Welcome, heartcall.
08-23-2005 07:31 Gabriel Syme is offline Search for Posts by Gabriel Syme Add Gabriel Syme to your Buddy List
Jerry Davison Jerry Davison is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-30-2005

Welcome! Come on in, take off your skin, and rattle around in your bones....

An old guy at my church used to say that when I was a kid. It always stuck with me, like that song you hate but can't get out of your head...
08-23-2005 11:21 Jerry Davison is offline Send an Email to Jerry Davison Search for Posts by Jerry Davison Add Jerry Davison to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Jerry Davison: Davie Bluff
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Heartcall,

Welcome in-
as far as the Wild ride part..

well, they're right!

Its a roller coaster- not a merry go round - jist like life

And hey- we're only less than two states away, as I hail from WI -and Work in MN.

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by jiminy: 08-23-2005 12:13.

08-23-2005 12:12 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Greets...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH