Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » berger! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page berger!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

berger! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i'm really concerned about berger. since he was beaten and pantsed by those 8 year old girl scouts, he's been even worse than usual. he falls down a lot. and he's prone to suddenly breaking into uncontrollable crying fits in which he'll typically pitch face forward and fall out a window, unable to stop weeping. when he calls me on the phone, he has the exact vocal pitch, accent, and enunciation of a ten year old chinese girl.
04-29-2005 10:37 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

RE: berger! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Oh that's ridiculous! I've done nothing of the sort!

I say!

Chandler, you jackanape, you coxcomb! How dare thee?!

Since Chandler has become the Pat Boone of bass players, he's obviously threatened by my own bass prowess!!

04-29-2005 10:39 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Daniel Amos

Thread Starter Thread Started by tchandler
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

"I say!"?? "How dare thee"?? what in the world?
04-29-2005 10:41 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

And I was not beat up by those Girl Scouts! There were at least two of them who were bested by me!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Berger Roy Al: 04-29-2005 12:21.

04-29-2005 10:42 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Mommy! Und eigentlich war mir das recht lieb, denn es war mir kurz vorher !
GGKKkkkk!! Ich ging also in das Haus hinein und holte meine Geige, die ich recht artig spielte, von der Wand, mein Vater gab mir noch einige Groschen Geld mit auf den Weg, und so schlenderte ich mommy!!!!!

04-29-2005 10:45 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Daniel Amos

oh good lord. here we go again.
04-29-2005 10:46 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

Sounds like Berger could use some a couple of Pringles.

04-29-2005 10:52 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Berger, you don't happen to flail your arms uncontrollably behind you and jump up and down when you have one of these spells do you?

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
04-29-2005 10:53 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

quote:
Sounds like Berger could use some a couple of Pringles.

That's exactly right! Take that, Chandler!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Berger Roy Al: 04-29-2005 10:56.

04-29-2005 10:54 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Daniel Amos

what?
04-29-2005 10:56 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

quote:
Berger, you don't happen to flail your arms uncontrollably behind you and jump up and down when you have one of these spells do you?

Yes, of course I do. What of it?!

04-29-2005 10:57 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Berger sleep now! Gggxxxkkk! gkkkzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

04-29-2005 11:00 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Daniel Amos

i just can't take it. i have to go.
04-29-2005 11:01 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Sad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Nobody has ever called me the Pat Boone of anything.

(Hey, i'll be worshipping with Pat and the family on Sunday!)
04-29-2005 11:04 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Cool RE: berger! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
i'm really concerned about berger. since he was beaten and pantsed by those 8 year old girl scouts, he's been even worse than usual. he falls down a lot. and he's prone to suddenly breaking into uncontrollable crying fits in which he'll typically pitch face forward and fall out a window, unable to stop weeping. when he calls me on the phone, he has the exact vocal pitch, accent, and enunciation of a ten year old chinese girl.

So what exactly is the problem? Confused

Tongue

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
04-29-2005 11:26 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al
Mommy! Und eigentlich war mir das recht lieb, denn es war mir kurz vorher !
GGKKkkkk!! Ich ging also in das Haus hinein und holte meine Geige, die ich recht artig spielte, von der Wand, mein Vater gab mir noch einige Groschen Geld mit auf den Weg, und so schlenderte ich mommy!!!!!

So sind was genau Sie hier fragend mich, Sonnyjunge?

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
04-29-2005 11:31 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Ggccxxxxxkkkk!! Sweet sainted mother of Whitney Houston, where am I??!!

04-29-2005 11:35 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Did you mean, "sweet-scented?"
04-29-2005 11:39 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

you don't want to know
04-29-2005 11:40 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

No? Then why did i ask?

i don't get it...
04-29-2005 11:41 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » berger!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH