Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Is it just me or » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Is it just me or 3 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I thought your head was smaller.

04-12-2005 21:06 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sort of, my body is bigger! Tongue

04-13-2005 05:49 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
mike mike is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-15-2004

quote:
Originally posted by eddie p

Me Mike and Skinny played together in a studio once.

Sorry Carl it is true - We are going to release the songs this summer
under the name "The Carl Club". The CD will be called "Out Of The Box"
and the cover art will be that picture of you with you fist up next to
the golden box.

m

04-13-2005 09:56 mike is offline Send an Email to mike Homepage of mike Search for Posts by mike Add mike to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Tongue

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
04-13-2005 10:00 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by bereal
quote:
That's real duckin funny people.
I've seen all your damb pictures too. Nobody's a romeo on this board.

I better not be a romeo! Red Face

No you're just drop dead gorgeous.
That MF is one blessed King's Kid.

Red Face Red Face Red Face Red Face Red Face Red Face Red Face Red Face Red Face Red Face Red Face

You better not let MF hear you say that about me, although he says that all the time. I think you both are .crazy! I'm just average. Believe me, I'm photogenic, but in real life, I'm just average! My Dad was always telling me growing up that my pictures didn't really look like me. Roll Eyes

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
04-13-2005 15:55 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
PuP

Aw, c'mon bereal. Those glasses are real cute on you!

04-13-2005 21:41 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Eis Eis is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-120.gif

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: One too many mornings and a thousand miles behind...

Roll Eyes
04-13-2005 22:10 Eis is offline Send an Email to Eis Homepage of Eis Search for Posts by Eis Add Eis to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by PuP

Smile ) Big Grin

04-14-2005 00:02 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
quote:
Originally posted by PuP

Smile ) Big Grin

Shocked Tongue

04-14-2005 06:25 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Aqua Green Toupee Aqua Green Toupee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-19-2004

Thread Starter Thread Started by Aqua Green Toupee

Um...boy that I Love You #19 sure does rock!
04-14-2005 08:47 Aqua Green Toupee is offline Send an Email to Aqua Green Toupee Search for Posts by Aqua Green Toupee Add Aqua Green Toupee to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

quote:
Originally posted by PuP

Big Grin

I actually do wear glasses. I just had contacts in that pic. Tongue

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
04-14-2005 10:19 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
eddie p eddie p is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 09-30-2004

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
That's real duckin funny people.
I've seen all your damb pictures too. Nobody's a romeo on this board.

I better not be a romeo! Red Face

No you're just drop dead gorgeous.
That MF is one blessed King's Kid.

Red Face Red Face Red Face Red Face Red Face Red Face Red Face Red Face Red Face Red Face Red Face

You better not let MF hear you say that about me, although he says that all the time. I think you both are .crazy! I'm just average. Believe me, I'm photogenic, but in real life, I'm just average! My Dad was always telling me growing up that my pictures didn't really look like me. Roll Eyes

I apologize to you and MF if what I said was inappropriate.
It's just that you're standing next to Mickey Rooney in the pic and that'd make anybody drop dead gorgeous.

04-14-2005 18:10 eddie p is offline Send an Email to eddie p Search for Posts by eddie p Add eddie p to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Tongue thris thread cracks me up Big Grin

04-14-2005 18:12 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Aqua Green Toupee Aqua Green Toupee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-19-2004

Thread Starter Thread Started by Aqua Green Toupee

Well, they say my voice is soothing, got those hypnotic eyes. Yep, that's good rockin'.
04-14-2005 18:27 Aqua Green Toupee is offline Send an Email to Aqua Green Toupee Search for Posts by Aqua Green Toupee Add Aqua Green Toupee to your Buddy List
eddie p eddie p is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 09-30-2004

I've loved that song from the first day I heard it back in 1982 Til now. It has never grown old on me and I still love it as much as I did 23 years ago.
And I think I'll listen to it now. And Man In The Moon.
And Out Across The Sky. And, Never Leave You.
I guess It's gonna be a Happy HD Day.
Thanks Mr. Toupee for reminding me I haven't heard it in a while.

04-14-2005 18:37 eddie p is offline Send an Email to eddie p Search for Posts by eddie p Add eddie p to your Buddy List
PuP

Is this something new in the DAmb? Threads that return to the original topic? Confused

I wonder what kind of omen this could be!?!

04-14-2005 21:17 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by PuP
Is this something new in the DAmb? Threads that return to the original topic? Confused

I wonder what kind of omen this could be!?!

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

04-14-2005 21:20 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
PuP

Dr. Rich, you bop around too much!

Do you have any idea how hard it is removing your name from the front page???

04-14-2005 21:27 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Ubique Epoque

I have no idea what you could be talking about? Confused

04-14-2005 21:28 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
PuP

Like I'm supposed to know?

04-14-2005 21:29 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Is it just me or

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH