Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Curious » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (7): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] 6 7 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Curious 11 Votes - Average Rating: 5.91
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Lazysusan
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 03-06-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Crying

Spittin' image of ma!
02-23-2005 15:28 Lazysusan is offline Send an Email to Lazysusan Search for Posts by Lazysusan Add Lazysusan to your Buddy List
skcusnamrac
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 06-11-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hot taters!!!

the cman is posting today? and BDM and BP and LS

well bust my nuts

I got's to get me that new cman record whenst it comes out

later taters!

skcus
02-23-2005 15:31 skcusnamrac is offline Send an Email to skcusnamrac Search for Posts by skcusnamrac Add skcusnamrac to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

quote:
Originally posted by skcusnamrac
hot taters!!!

well bust my nuts

later taters!

skcus

is "bust my nuts" a saying from the north pole or something? Tongue Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
02-23-2005 15:34 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Lazysusan
Sublime Brain Puppet

I need some of that the Tuxedo Clad Megastar too. But I heard he's gay and what not.

Spittin' image of ma!
02-23-2005 15:35 Lazysusan is offline Send an Email to Lazysusan Search for Posts by Lazysusan Add Lazysusan to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Fan
quote:
hot taters!!!

well bust my nuts

later taters!

skcus

is "bust my nuts" a saying from the north pole or something? Tongue Big Grin

That sounds as bad as that guy having his thingy chopped off. Frown

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
02-23-2005 15:37 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Lazysusan
I need some of that the Tuxedo Clad Megastar too. But I heard he's gay and what not.

that's OK, you could pass for a man Tongue Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

02-23-2005 15:40 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Lazysusan
Sublime Brain Puppet

I didn't mean to cut it off but it was broke and what not.

Spittin' image of ma!
02-23-2005 15:41 Lazysusan is offline Send an Email to Lazysusan Search for Posts by Lazysusan Add Lazysusan to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

Shocked

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
02-23-2005 15:42 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:

are you referring to your clandestine meeting with C-man?

Got a few miles left ...

02-23-2005 15:43 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Lazysusan
Sublime Brain Puppet

What? It's not like everybody hadn't done such and what not bafore.

Spittin' image of ma!
02-23-2005 15:43 Lazysusan is offline Send an Email to Lazysusan Search for Posts by Lazysusan Add Lazysusan to your Buddy List
Lazysusan
Sublime Brain Puppet

quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Fan
quote:

are you referring to your clandestine meeting with C-man?

I don't know what a clandestine is but my dauter can do a handstand.

Spittin' image of ma!
02-23-2005 15:44 Lazysusan is offline Send an Email to Lazysusan Search for Posts by Lazysusan Add Lazysusan to your Buddy List
Aqua Green Toupee Aqua Green Toupee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-19-2004

Did the weirdo bus just let out?
02-23-2005 15:44 Aqua Green Toupee is offline Send an Email to Aqua Green Toupee Search for Posts by Aqua Green Toupee Add Aqua Green Toupee to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
What? It's not like everybody hadn't done such and what not bafore.

Your inspiration is Ms. Lorena Bobbitt? Shocked

no wonder you have trouble keeping men around; you better start looking for ones nicknamed Stump or what not. Tongue Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Mountain Fan: 02-23-2005 15:47.

02-23-2005 15:46 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
skcusnamrac
Esculent Eskimo

you should know I did bust a nut last year when our cow went all crazy and knocked me down and trampled all overs me. luckily I hads one left so i could knock up the little missus again with number 9.... or is that 8?

awww, wos countn anywho?
02-23-2005 15:47 skcusnamrac is offline Send an Email to skcusnamrac Search for Posts by skcusnamrac Add skcusnamrac to your Buddy List
skcusnamrac
Esculent Eskimo

quote:
Originally posted by Aqua Green Toupee

what are ya'll tryn ta say?
02-23-2005 15:48 skcusnamrac is offline Send an Email to skcusnamrac Search for Posts by skcusnamrac Add skcusnamrac to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
you should know I did bust a nut last year when our cow went all beeheaded and knocked me down and trampled all overs me. luckily I hads one left so i could knock up the little missus again with number 9.... or is that 8?

awww, wos countn anywho?

cows trampling, busting nuts
jack frost nipping at your nose

Got a few miles left ...

02-23-2005 15:48 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
quote:

what are ya'll tryn ta say?

Quick! Get back into the bus, Aloha! Tongue Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

02-23-2005 15:49 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
you should know I did bust a nut last year when our cow went all beeheaded and knocked me down and trampled all overs me. luckily I hads one left so i could knock up the little missus again with number 9.... or is that 8?

awww, wos countn anywho?

don't be asking for half off? Red Face
02-23-2005 15:49 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
skcusnamrac
Esculent Eskimo

I am more man than you've ever had missy
02-23-2005 15:51 skcusnamrac is offline Send an Email to skcusnamrac Search for Posts by skcusnamrac Add skcusnamrac to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

quote:

LOL!!! That is the hardest I have laughed at the DAmb in a long time. My chest hurts Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

02-23-2005 15:53 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Pages (7): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] 6 7 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Curious

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH