Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » "unbelievably creative" » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page "unbelievably creative" 4 Votes - Average Rating: 1.004 Votes - Average Rating: 1.004 Votes - Average Rating: 1.004 Votes - Average Rating: 1.004 Votes - Average Rating: 1.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Eleanor
I like it!

I'll have to put that above my headboard.

Your name is carved there in El's headboard
The hall is full of paying johns
And after long nights by bedposts
She'll soon see her delivery day

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
09-24-2004 12:56 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

how quickly a thread can turn.....
09-24-2004 14:35 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Unbelievably creative, ain't it? Tongue

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
09-24-2004 14:37 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Platyhelminth

it's unbelievable that's fur sure
09-24-2004 14:39 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Well, you've got the creative part covered.... or at least the procreative part.... Tongue

09-24-2004 14:42 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

My BOSS just asked me about this band.... Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

12-17-2004 07:29 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Platyhelminth

that's unbelievable
12-17-2004 07:41 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Yet creative. Tongue

12-17-2004 08:02 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Thumb Down! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I rated this thread!Tongue

12-17-2004 16:38 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Thumb Down! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
I rated this thread! Tongue

how creative..... Red Face

i did too..... Pleased

Cool
12-17-2004 17:03 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Platyhelminth

you two are unbelievably creative Roll Eyes
12-17-2004 17:35 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Yet creatively unbelievable. Red Face

Tongue

12-17-2004 18:02 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Tongue

12-17-2004 22:41 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Slappedhard
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 07-20-2003

"Bass players do not matter!" -Tim Chandler

Nice quote. Mind if I borrow it?

Finally got DSL, so msg boarding ought to be easier.

Good luck on your show January 6th, Dennis.

Our family will be at Disney World 1-8 Jan 05.
12-25-2004 13:45 Slappedhard is offline Send an Email to Slappedhard Search for Posts by Slappedhard Add Slappedhard to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Cool Have fun in DisneyLand! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks Tim! Hopefully we will play there again in March!

Yeah go ahead! It's Chandler's not mine! Pleased (the bass quote that is)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dennis: 12-25-2004 22:37.

12-25-2004 22:37 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » "unbelievably creative"

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH