Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » This is ridiculous » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page This is ridiculous 4 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Princess flower bottom
I like she's working here! I heard my momma Elle does too.....

Ha! Tongue

11-23-2004 21:25 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Princess flower bottom Princess flower bottom is a female
Dignified Lazar

Registration Date: 11-22-2004

Thumb Down! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
quote:
she's working here just doesn't sound like Da.... it has no character to it at all... just sounds like something you would here on the radio.....
at least with meal or skeptic's song, or some of the early stuff, you can at least howl like a feathered hen at it and say "what the heck???" Tongue
she's working here is just flat out bland and boring... nothing amusing about it.. and it takes a little extra effort to program a cd player to skip certain songs..... Red Face

Pleased

Hey Joey! You forgot to log in as Joey! Tongue

i never said i was that idiot! Mad

11-23-2004 21:28 Princess flower bottom is offline Send an Email to Princess flower bottom Search for Posts by Princess flower bottom Add Princess flower bottom to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:
quote:
she's working here just doesn't sound like Da.... it has no character to it at all... just sounds like something you would here on the radio.....
at least with meal or skeptic's song, or some of the early stuff, you can at least howl like a feathered hen at it and say "what the heck???" Tongue
she's working here is just flat out bland and boring... nothing amusing about it.. and it takes a little extra effort to program a cd player to skip certain songs..... Red Face

Pleased

too funny! Your love of Ms. Portman is also a give-a-way!Tongue

11-23-2004 21:29 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Princess flower bottom Princess flower bottom is a female
Dignified Lazar

Registration Date: 11-22-2004

Smile Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i don't just love the princess, i AM the princess!!!!! Pleased

11-23-2004 21:30 Princess flower bottom is offline Send an Email to Princess flower bottom Search for Posts by Princess flower bottom Add Princess flower bottom to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

I know you are Joey! Shocked

11-23-2004 21:31 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
quote:
quote:

Pleased

Joey bottom
11-23-2004 22:19 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

quote:
Originally posted by joey
quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
I am pleased to see "She's Working Here" is in your Bibleland top 5 Tongue

worst Da song ever.... Red Face

i don't know if it's the worst da song ever....but i know i don't like it. for me it's like lowering the bar and appealing to the lowest common denominator.....kinda like election year in america. Tongue

11-23-2004 22:26 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Shocked

11-23-2004 22:49 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

quote:

I can only imagine how much fun you have when you are alone with yourself Pleased Shocked

11-23-2004 22:49 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

I don't get why so many hate that song. Ever since I have posted at this board it has been a heated subject. Is it because Terry is taking a political side? Or is it because the words are cut and dry? Either way, Terry equals it out with Pie Hole. Let's talk to terry about it sunday Pleased Hey Eddie, I like all those songs you mentioned that you don't like too. For me, the worst DA song is either Climbing Broken Ladders To Glory or Turn This Off. I am sure there are a few on their first CD that I don't really care for but it's been so long since I heard it that I can't remember. I will find out soon Pleased

11-23-2004 22:53 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Shocked Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Climbing BLs?

Why, i have a mind to swat you with one of them ladder rungs, child.

11-23-2004 22:56 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Don't worry, last time I said that Theo about killed me Big Grin Let's just say that I love the lyrics and the concept but on such a quirky album it kind of puts the brakes on before it starts... Big Grin

11-23-2004 22:59 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Mad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Not good enough. This here rung is about to leave a permanent impression on that thing you sit on and think with.

11-23-2004 23:03 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

quote:
Originally posted by .backs.
Climbing BLs?

Why, i have a mind to swat you with one of them ladder rungs, child.

yep!

11-23-2004 23:06 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

quote:
Don't worry, last time I said that Theo about killed me Big Grin Let's just say that I love the lyrics and the concept but on such a quirky album it kind of puts the brakes on before it starts... Big Grin

i'm sure theo was less than happy! Tongue

11-23-2004 23:08 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

Methinks it's time to resurrect the "album of the week".

11-23-2004 23:26 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Good dog!

11-23-2004 23:27 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by wes berlin
quote:
Originally posted by joey
quote:
I am pleased to see "She's Working Here" is in your Bibleland top 5 Tongue

worst Da song ever.... Red Face

i don't know if it's the worst da song ever....but i know i don't like it. for me it's like lowering the bar and appealing to the lowest common denominator.....kinda like election year in america. Tongue

good backup from someone who is crazy when it comes to music! Big Grin

Cool
11-23-2004 23:52 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Grand Encephalon

Big Grin

I like the album of the week coming back Pleased What should it be?

11-23-2004 23:54 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Lamp Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

dfbb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pleased

Cool
11-23-2004 23:55 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Pages (6): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » This is ridiculous

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH