Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » MBD dvd -- #2 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page MBD dvd -- #2 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

MBD dvd -- #2 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

dig the .crazy Batman camera angles!

hear the band fumbling through chord changes (ok, mostly just me fumbling through chord changes.)

see the band all, inexplicably, wearing purple shirts on the same day!

for all the guitar geeks: close-ups of greg's guitar parts!

hear the band do a Spinal Tap-humming-at-Elvis'-grave-trying-to-figure-out-the-song-in-the-studio

all the .crazy, nutty skits!

and no. i'm not pitching this for monetary reasons. believe me, none of us will see a dime from this.

and feature this: the demo/rehearsal segments show greg playing guitar parts on two complete songs that he didn't play on the record. (i apologize that i had to play on those. i've stated this before: the only reason i ever perform my own sorry-@$$ guitar playing on a da recording is when

1)greg isn't there
2)it's 3:00 a.m. and we have to finish the song)

and see the very great frank lenz and chris colbert!
11-12-2004 10:11 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That's all well and good, but are there going to be any more scenes like this?

i can't decide, Berger. Does this guy look better than Camarillo?

11-12-2004 10:14 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

Thread Starter Thread Started by tchandler
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hey, baxter -- how are ya?
11-12-2004 10:17 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Hey Tim! i'm good. Are you going to new funny Thanksgiving stories for us soon?

11-12-2004 10:23 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

yes, i'm hoping to top last year's spectacle!
11-12-2004 10:26 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Would you like me to send you any of the fine gourmet products from Monrovia to complete your table?

11-12-2004 10:30 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

cheesebread from Northwood's Inn!!

i know we've talked about this before, but it just grieves me when i think about the fact that they closed and tore down The Trails restaurant, in Duarte, next to Monrovia.

(The Trails had this great organ bar. The original organist was a woman with a beehive hairdo. She smoked cigarettes that were as long as a #2 pencil. All these great couples in their 70's and 80's would show up at the organ bar, dressed for a night on the town, and they would get up and sing Sinatra standards. Man, I miss that place -- there's nothing remotely like it out here.)
11-12-2004 10:38 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Why don't you try and recreate it as part of your Thanksgiving celebration?
i'm sure you would make a great beehive lady.

Hey, is it true that Berger is the "mid level official" chosen to attend the Arafat funeral?

11-12-2004 10:44 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

i wouldn't be surprised to find him there!
11-12-2004 10:46 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

quote:
Originally posted by .backs.
That's all well and good, but are there going to be any more scenes like this?

i can't decide, Berger. Does this guy look better than Camarillo?

Tim told me last week that this is not going to be spittle and phlegm 2 Crying

Hi Tim Cool

11-12-2004 10:48 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

hi, dorfsmith!
11-12-2004 10:50 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

What are you listening to these days, Tim?

HAve you heard Buddy Miller's new one? i love it!

11-12-2004 10:50 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

apparently, i can't stop using exclamation points!
11-12-2004 10:52 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

i haven't heard Buddy's record yet, but it's gotta be great. i did see the video of the Mark Heard song he covered, and it sounded really good.
11-12-2004 10:53 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Need a sedative?

11-12-2004 10:54 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

"i wanna be sedated!!"
11-12-2004 10:56 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

1-2-3-4, cretins wanna hop some more.... Big Grin

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
11-12-2004 11:00 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Are you sure? Maybe you just need to hear some Sedaka?

11-12-2004 11:00 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
"i wanna be sedated!!"

Tongue

11-12-2004 11:01 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

i gotta log out now! but i'll be back! later! this afternoon! i need more coffee or something!!
11-12-2004 11:03 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » MBD dvd -- #2

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH