Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » which one is "weird?" » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page which one is "weird?"
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Gamgee
quote:
Originally posted by Lost Canine
quote:
I think Woggy's hit a home run or two.

Woggy's definately a slugger.

She's our Babe Ruth.

I live in the Bay Area, we had better make her Barry Bonds.

08-25-2002 10:38 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Dr Rich
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:

heh heh Big Grin
Look out for Woggy's one-two knock-out Wink

08-25-2002 14:57 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Uncle Ralph
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-608.jpg

Registration Date: 04-15-2002
Location: "I intend to live forever - so far, so good." Steven Wright

Dr Rich is the weird one! Big Grin

08-25-2002 15:03 Uncle Ralph is offline Send an Email to Uncle Ralph Search for Posts by Uncle Ralph Add Uncle Ralph to your Buddy List
skykinglvr
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

We seem to be getting off the topic. Doppleganger is definitely a strange album, but interestingly I believe it was the one that received the most favorable critical review when it was released. It does follow the theme more closely than any of the others, and I love all the Alarma recordings.
08-25-2002 16:35 skykinglvr is offline Send an Email to skykinglvr Search for Posts by skykinglvr Add skykinglvr to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

quote:
Originally posted by skykinglvr
We seem to be getting off the topic. Doppleganger is definitely a strange album, but interestingly I believe it was the one that received the most favorable critical review when it was released. It does follow the theme more closely than any of the others, and I love all the Alarma recordings.

Getting off topic is just what happens on this board. Ain't it great? Big Grin
08-25-2002 16:55 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by skykinglvr

I agree. I was not sure they really "fit" into a box set type deal, but they do really all sound good, and good together.

08-27-2002 16:28 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

who, me? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

DAmb it, you guyz, we're just starting to get him calmed down...........DON'T get that stuff goin' again!

although I found him quite challenging and intriguing, and kinda fun, too

Jim, if you're reading this, we love you Smile

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

08-27-2002 16:34 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

The ole one-two!!!!!!!!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
quote:
quote:

heh heh Big Grin
Look out for Woggy's one-two knock-out Wink

"golly, gosh, and gee, fellers....I don't know what you mean!" she said, smiling quite shyly.

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

08-27-2002 16:39 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Ubique Epoque

youre funny woggy! Big Grin

08-27-2002 16:40 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

And colorful

08-27-2002 16:47 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
And colorful

and she likes sailboats! Big Grin

08-27-2002 16:48 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
quote:

DAmb it, you guyz, we're just starting to get him calmed down...........DON'T get that stuff goin' again!

I just can't help myself... Big Grin
08-27-2002 19:34 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Just try

08-27-2002 19:50 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Why?
08-27-2002 20:31 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

I don't know.

08-27-2002 20:50 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Exactly...
08-27-2002 20:58 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

You sure are busy.

08-27-2002 21:05 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

ioqwerfhoqwegiowe

wrelfgjeoqigh3rioq

4rgfgujpregjoqg

Okay? Big Grin

09-03-2002 16:19 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Huh? Confused

09-03-2002 16:27 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
Huh? Confused

I like to keep my threads on yop.
I am vain Wink

09-03-2002 16:28 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Pages (5): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » which one is "weird?"

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH