Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » How many people in here are fat? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page How many people in here are fat? 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I like my beer and baked goods to much! Pleased

06-01-2003 15:31 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Jevon the Tall Jevon the Tall is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
ok, not huge, but 5'9', 235 lbs..... Crying
hide the beer....

Hey look me and Joey are practically twins, only difference I'm about 5'19"

06-01-2003 16:17 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

I'm 6'1" and about 190 lbs. I could stand to lose a few.

06-01-2003 16:56 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Jevon the Tall
quote:
ok, not huge, but 5'9', 235 lbs..... Crying
hide the beer....

Hey look me and Joey are practically twins, only difference I'm about 5'19"

I've always seen a resemblance in you two Tongue
06-01-2003 16:58 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

Let's just say if I get any bigger, I'm gonna need my own zip code.

06-02-2003 01:27 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich

can i get a witness? Big Grin

06-02-2003 03:55 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

I resemble LK9- but ONLY in that way
(thank God for both of us- I think is the proper thing to say?)

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
06-02-2003 07:40 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
bigboycying
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 02-24-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by bigboycying

quote:
Originally posted by arcticsunburn

No, let's not say that.
06-02-2003 08:37 bigboycying is offline Send an Email to bigboycying Search for Posts by bigboycying Add bigboycying to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
quote:

Amen! Cool

06-02-2003 09:05 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Hey, you can all see me, Dennis, Commander, and Jollyholiday................if you know where to look Smile

we's all SO shapely Wink

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

06-02-2003 10:29 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Oh, and I'm SURE you know that the camera adds about 40 lbs..........yeah, that's it..................

look how SHORT I am! am i shrinking under the responsibility of being the DAmb Queen?????? HECK NO!

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

06-02-2003 10:30 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
Hey, you can all see me, Dennis, Commander, and Jollyholiday................if you know where to look Smile

we's all SO shapely Wink

Tongue

06-02-2003 16:28 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
ifihadahifi
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 12-04-2002

quote:
quote:
quote:

Amen! Cool

Yep.
06-02-2003 16:39 ifihadahifi is offline Send an Email to ifihadahifi Search for Posts by ifihadahifi Add ifihadahifi to your Buddy List
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

quote:
Originally posted by bigboycying
quote:
Originally posted by arcticsunburn

No, let's not say that.

Big Grin

06-03-2003 00:14 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
Ubique Epoque

HEH HEH HEH HEH Tongue

06-03-2003 15:22 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
tumbleweed
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 02-19-2003

Not overly fat, just about 10lbs over.

I wont worry about it to much unless I go over 20lbs. Frown

tweed
06-03-2003 18:10 tumbleweed is offline Send an Email to tumbleweed Search for Posts by tumbleweed Add tumbleweed to your Buddy List
Big Fat Al
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 05-27-2004

Sad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

me too.... Crying
09-27-2004 16:07 Big Fat Al is offline Send an Email to Big Fat Al Search for Posts by Big Fat Al Add Big Fat Al to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

i hope we don't have to wait another 18 months before the next post here.

yes, yes i'm still fat.
09-28-2004 18:25 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Attention Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

09-28-2004 19:33 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Question RE: How many people in here are fat? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by bigboycying
I'm guessing a few. I weigh a crisp 580.

geez.... is he still alive? he hasn't posted forever..... Frown

09-29-2004 16:24 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Pages (6): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » How many people in here are fat?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH