Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Hudson Brothers! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hudson Brothers!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Do you think that CNR outdid his marvelous performance in Cannonballrun1
with cbr2?

What scenes stand out as especially praiseworthy? Do you think they really should have cast Corea as that cop?
08-27-2004 14:24 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i thought you were stupid, Buegner, but Carl can't even tell a Sally from a Charles!
08-27-2004 14:26 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by Berger Roy Al

That was Gene Rayburn!!

08-27-2004 14:27 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

08-27-2004 14:29 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

HAHAHAHAHAgggcccccxxxkkkkkk!!! Look at Chandler! Is he wearing a dress or something??!

08-27-2004 14:30 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

i think he borrowed Carl's maternity blouse?
08-27-2004 14:37 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

HaHa, he's wearing ca--- .... wait a minute. Mommy is that true?

08-27-2004 14:47 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

Shocked Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That's not even the worst thing about that there pic. He's one finger shy of shootin you the bird!

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
08-27-2004 14:53 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

good grief. folks, it's not like i have any real control over him or anything, but since our two bands are somewhat related, i feel the need to apologize for berger's idiotic conversation today. i'm just really sorry and embarrassed for him.
08-27-2004 14:55 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Oh go blow it out your &%% Chandler. Just because bereal busted you on trying to shoot the bird at the audience. HAHAHAHAHAHAGGkkkk!

08-27-2004 14:57 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Crinklepot Crinklepot is a male
Dignified Lazar

Registration Date: 04-17-2002

hahahaa!! Did the Hudson Brothers do that MMM-Bop
song?
08-27-2004 15:01 Crinklepot is offline Send an Email to Crinklepot Search for Posts by Crinklepot Add Crinklepot to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

No that was the Doobie Brothers.

08-27-2004 15:03 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Stupids. It was the Brothers Johnson.

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
08-27-2004 15:15 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
sprinklerhead sprinklerhead is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 12-11-2003

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
i would not have the audacity of going anywhere with CNR. He is a veritable god!

Does anybody know (or remember) that Dead Milkmen song about a new church with Charles Nelson Reily at the head?

I'd print the lyrics here but, I don't think that it would be in good taste.

And I'm wondering where the lions are...
I'm wondering where the lions are...
08-27-2004 15:16 sprinklerhead is offline Send an Email to sprinklerhead Homepage of sprinklerhead Search for Posts by sprinklerhead Add sprinklerhead to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

"The Head.....the head...."

- Steve Hindalong

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
08-27-2004 15:18 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
i think he borrowed Carl's maternity blouse?

Can I borrow it next?
08-27-2004 15:58 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
Originally posted by sprinklerhead
quote:
i would not have the audacity of going anywhere with CNR. He is a veritable god!

Does anybody know (or remember) that Dead Milkmen song about a new church with Charles Nelson Reily at the head?

I'd print the lyrics here but, I don't think that it would be in good taste.

it doesn't seem to stop anyone else.... Roll Eyes

try the dump, i'm sure it would fit in just fine there
08-27-2004 16:00 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Mad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

When have i displayed poor taste, vixen?!?
08-27-2004 16:27 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Mad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Berger, this has gone too far!

We can tolerate your all-too-frequent ravings here, but when you impersonated that Irish priest yesterday and grabbed the marathoner, i was embarrassed, for the very first time, to be a DAMBer!

We need a Windex intervention, and we need it fast!
08-30-2004 12:14 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Pfiagra
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-137.jpg

Registration Date: 04-26-2002

quote:
Berger, this has gone too far!

We can tolerate your all-too-frequent ravings here, but when you impersonated that Irish priest yesterday and grabbed the marathoner, i was embarrassed, for the very first time, to be a DAMBer!

We need a Windex intervention, and we need it fast!

Not to mention the fact that Berger had the gall to show those legs in public. When was the last time you think he was outside in the sun?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Pfiagra: 08-30-2004 12:59.

08-30-2004 12:54 Pfiagra is offline Send an Email to Pfiagra Search for Posts by Pfiagra Add Pfiagra to your Buddy List
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Hudson Brothers!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH