Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Hudson Brothers! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hudson Brothers!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Hudson Brothers! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I say! Are there any other fans of the heavy-a-rockin' DEATH METAL music what the Hudson Brothers used to play in the mid 70's?

08-27-2004 08:53 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

(("I say"??)) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

berger, even for you that's just stupid. the hudson brothers never played DEATH METAL. they opened up for the osmonds. (and why are you so obsessed with the hudson brothers??!)
08-27-2004 08:54 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Thread Starter Thread Started by Berger Roy Al
Chandler! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Why are you here? GET OFF OF MY THREAD! And of course they played DEATH METAL! Just take a look at their pictures!! HaHa! (Chandler is so naive!) And who are you calling stupid?! What about my nuclear physics and all. What about when I launch into my nuclear physics talk.

YOU ain't no nuclear physicist what knows no nuclear physics and such!! HAHAHAgggxk! I have once again trapped Chandler with my superior logic! And I'm not obsessed with the Hudson Brothers! I may or may not have a slightly unhealthy fixation on Gabe Kaplan of Welcome back Kotter fame!! ggggggxk!!

08-27-2004 08:56 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Berger can you explain this?? Confused

BooNE will investigate the question of neutrino mass by searching for neutrino oscillations from muon neutrinos to electron neutrinos. This will be done by directing a muon neutrino beam into the MiniBooNE detector and looking for electron neutrinos. This experiment is motivated by the oscillation results reported by the LSND experiment at Los Alamos.

By changing the muon neutrino beam into an anti-neutrino beam, BooNE can explore oscillations from muon anti-neutrinos to electron anti-neutrinos. A comparison between neutrino and anti-neutrino results will tell us about CP- and CPT-violation.

or this..............

On an ordinary day in Centerville, USA, two strangers, Jones and Smith, pass through town. Mr. Jones pulls up to the Centerville Motel and books a room for the night, chatting with the desk clerk as he signs the guest book and checks in. On the clerk's recommendation, he eats dinner — steak and fries, with a side of salad — at the Centerville Grille. Mr. Jones is the outgoing type, and by the time he leaves the restaurant, he has made the acquaintance not only of the waiter but of the couple at the table next to his. After dinner, they all stop for a drink at the Centerville Tap. In the morning, Mr. Jones pays his motel bill with a credit card, fills up with premium at the Centerville Service Station, buys the paper at the drug store, and has the Farmhouse Special breakfast at the Centerville Diner before moving down the road.

Mr. Smith, on the other hand, is a loner. He drives through town on the freeway, not even slowing down for the Centerville exit.

You are a detective. You have come to Centerville to track down Mr. Jones and Mr. Smith. Which one will be easier to trace? Clearly, you will have no problem discovering Mr. Jones's activities, because he interacted with at least a dozen different people in Centerville. But it will be almost impossible to learn about Mr. Smith, because he interacted with no one. No one even knows he passed through. We are known by our interactions.

Neutrinos are the Mr. Smiths of the universe. They sail through space, through walls, through planets, never even slowing down. Every minute, trillions of solar neutrinos flit through our bodies at nearly the speed of light. When they have passed through, they leave no trace, because they almost never interact with other particles. They are the loners of the particle world.

There are many particle candidates for the role of Mr. Jones. When they encounter other particles, they interact with them, sometimes beneficially and at other times in ways that damage those they encounter. But because neutrinos almost never interact, they can do no harm.

Detecting Neutrinos
The same "loner" characteristics that make neutrinos harmless also make them very hard to detect and to study. The MINOS experiment will try to get a better understanding of neutrinos by forcing a few of them to pull off the expressway — to interact inside a detector — by putting five thousand tons of iron in their path. Most of the neutrinos from the source beam will cruise right through the iron of the detector without slowing down; but a very few will stop and sign the guest book. From those few, experimenters hope to learn more about the characteristics of these elusive particles.

The experiment will use a beam of neutrinos from Fermilab, 40 miles west of Chicago. The beam will pass beneath northern Illinois and Wisconsin on its split-second trip to the detector, deep in a former iron mine in Soudan, Minnesota. Because it can pass through the earth essentially without interacting, the beam will not need a tunnel, and it will have no potential for causing harm in its path. In fact, if a person could stand directly in the beam for a million years, the number of interactions that took place in that person's body would cause no harm.

The Mr. Joneses of the world may bring good or bad to those they meet, but the Mr. Smiths have no effect at all, because they are only passing though.

just wondering........I work at a high-energy physics facility and have no idea what the heck is going on around me.

All I know is we have this thingy called a "Particle Acclerator" that spins atoms around a 4.5 mile ring and smashes them together essential creating a controlled nuclear explosion from which they gather data to try and prove many theroies, one of which is that man was created with the "Big Bang".

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by JR88: 08-27-2004 09:43.

08-27-2004 09:40 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

1924!

08-27-2004 09:45 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Hey, I know! How about if I change my name to Pittsberger!!

08-27-2004 09:46 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Daniel Amos

good lord....please help me....help me.....(and please Lord, please heal berger's mind...
08-27-2004 09:46 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

Confused

08-27-2004 09:47 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Bubba Death Machine
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 05-28-2002
Location: Comin' to yer town.... we'll help you kick the devil's ass for Jesus!

Thumb Up! Du-hu-huuuuuuuuuuude! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al
I say! Are there any other fans of the heavy-a-rockin' DEATH METAL music what the Hudson Brothers used to play in the mid 70's?

Berger, dude, like, you are so friggin', like, RADICAL!!!

Our moms, like, used to take us to see them whenever they, you know, played the Agora! Those guys, like, CRUNCHED, dude!!! That's when we, like, friggin' got our friggin' calling, you know? They, like, you know, MADE us what we are today!!!Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Vinny Foster (vocals, bass) * Lenny Gwineer (axe) * R. Brown (skins)
08-27-2004 09:52 Bubba Death Machine is offline Send an Email to Bubba Death Machine Homepage of Bubba Death Machine Search for Posts by Bubba Death Machine Add Bubba Death Machine to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Thank you Bubble. There, Chandler, Bubble Dearth Whatever knows what I'm talkin' about!! YEEAAAAAH! THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN' ABOUT!!!

08-27-2004 09:57 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Daniel Amos

.....i have to go now...i just can't take it.....
08-27-2004 09:59 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

The Hudson Brothers rocked, you plonker!

And ... one of them was boinking Goldie Hawn when she was perdy, not the dried up thing she's morphed into.

... AND THEIR TV SHOW ROCKED!

08-27-2004 10:54 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

RE: Hudson Brothers! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al

they had that movie... whatever it was called... pretty funny!

08-27-2004 11:01 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Hey, hold on there Stuart Little! You give Goldie Hearn a break! (Little known fact: Goldie Hearn is the daughter of Chick Hearn, former announcer of the San Diego Chickens.)

Goldie looks pretty good for 78!!

08-27-2004 11:06 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Goldie Hahn wrote Chick tracts???Confused

Well, that WOULD explain a few things....

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
08-27-2004 11:10 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

See? Carl knows what I'm talkin' about!! YEEEEAAAAAHH, THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN' ABOUT!!!! Goldie Hearn, daughter of Chick Hearn, announcer for the San Diego Chickens, was married to Jack Chick and wrote all of his tracts except "The Gay Blade" which was written by Charles Nelson Reilly, George Hamilton, and Chick Corea.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Berger Roy Al: 08-27-2004 11:22.

08-27-2004 11:14 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Driver8
Berger can you explain this?? Confused

BooNE will investigate the question of neutrino mass by searching for neutrino oscillations from muon neutrinos to electron neutrinos. This will be done by directing a muon neutrino beam into the MiniBooNE detector and looking for electron neutrinos. This experiment is motivated by the oscillation results reported by the LSND experiment at Los Alamos.

By changing the muon neutrino beam into an anti-neutrino beam, BooNE can explore oscillations from muon anti-neutrinos to electron anti-neutrinos. A comparison between neutrino and anti-neutrino results will tell us about CP- and CPT-violation.

or this..............

the pat boone metal cd rocks!!! Pleased

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Joey T.: 08-27-2004 11:31.

08-27-2004 11:31 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Did Berger write all this stuff?

If you did.....trivia time! ....can you tell me who the gal with
the long blonde hair in the back of the class is?

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
08-27-2004 11:31 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Sad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by carl
Goldie Hahn wrote Chick tracts???Confused

Well, that WOULD explain a few things....

i was in love with her daughter, but she married that dude from the black crowes...... Crying

08-27-2004 11:33 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

I'm off to make a Lavoris run, but I'll be back this afternoon if anyone wants to chat.

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Chandler didn't know any of that stuff about The Hudson Brothers, Jack Chick, Chick Hearn, The San Diego Chickens, Pat Boone, or Chick Corea!! What a loser!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGGGGGCXXXXXKKKKK!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Berger Roy Al: 08-27-2004 11:37.

08-27-2004 11:36 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Hudson Brothers!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH