Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Andy's Angels' Records Presents... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Andy's Angels' Records Presents... 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Andy's Angels' Records Presents... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

"KARA"

An EP release from the band the Jordan River Project. This short EP is professionally recorded, mastered and packaged and really is a tribute to the band itself, for its long years of dedication to my music and vision. As always, proceeds fund the big vision of AAR!

The EP-CD is available immediately. The total cost is $6.00 ($4 plus $2 for blah blah blah). Roll Eyes If the icon is up at the AAR webstore when you go there, just use the "donation" button, enter the correct amount and make a note that it is for the album "KARA." Shipping will begin tomorrow.

Once again, let me thank you all for your continued support and let me also say, I think you will truly enjoy the cuts on this EP.

Yours'
theo
06-02-2004 07:38 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks for the info Theo! Sounds great. Smile

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
06-02-2004 09:48 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-236.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: Silicon Valley: prime real estate for a terrorist dirty bomb hit

that's right Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Big Grin

(lemme give ya a boost)

--Peter Jackson quoting J. R. R. Tolkien
06-10-2004 02:16 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by Theo
tm Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Boost? Ahh...as in

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very nice. Thank you. Now purchase the CD. Roll Eyes Wink
06-10-2004 10:30 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Is Americana available again?
06-10-2004 10:35 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Americana Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi Bax,
Not yet. I'm really torn between having another 100 or so printed up or re-recording the entire thing, now that I have a more state-o-art studio. I'm leaning towards just having the 100 printed up. Leave well enough alone and plus...I'm lazy. Tongue

It's kind of you to ask! Thankx...

theo
06-10-2004 10:45 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

RE: Americana Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Theo
Hi Bax,
Not yet. I'm really torn between having another 100 or so printed up or re-recording the entire thing, now that I have a more state-o-art studio. I'm leaning towards just having the 100 printed up. Leave well enough alone and plus...I'm lazy. Tongue

It's kind of you to ask! Thankx...

theo

I wouldn't fret the amateur nature of the recording, so JUST DO IT and make some more. You can always re-record the songs for other projects, or maybe re-record them with some additions for an expanded offering at some point.

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
06-10-2004 10:47 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Oh, and for the benefit of all, I will say in this thread that I have ordered Kara.

Got a few miles left ...

06-10-2004 10:47 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

for those who need "americana" Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i have 2 new copies here. if you want it....let me know here and i will send it to you and the money to theo. Smile

06-10-2004 10:51 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

I missed it the first time! Crying

can I have one wes?
06-10-2004 11:00 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

okay... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

blush blush blush Red Face

I'm putting through the order for another 100 right now--well, at 10:00 AM/PAC (when they open). Rich Brimer is very busy this week, but the new icon for AMERICANA will go up next week.

If you wish to order it in the meanwhile, just go to the webstore and use the "donate" button. Enter in the randomly chosen amount of $7.00 and specifiy that it is for Americana.

I will rush your order out in the next few days.

I am honored by your requests.

theo
06-10-2004 11:05 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

ok. looks like there will be some in stock at aar.

how theo wants this done is the way it shall be. we should wait for his reply. Smile

06-10-2004 11:45 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Here's the scoop! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The new prints of "AMERICANA" will be in my hot little hands by tomorrow afternoon.

Nothing is getting mailed on the National Day of Mourning. So, I will mail out orders to you first thing Monday morning.

Okay, go ahead and flood me with your billions! HA!!!!!!!!! Big Grin
06-10-2004 15:17 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Theo
Got the cd today, sounds great! Which songs did you say we should learn? Please say the Karaj Band One!!!!! I love that one. Hmmm...Maybe that song would be a good one for the BIG BAND Jamboree at the end of the night?
06-10-2004 15:33 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

The first three tunes Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I can totally see the Girazh Band tune as you describe it! Pleased
06-10-2004 15:51 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

So how about a DATE! Do you know for sure what date the cd's should be ready?
06-10-2004 16:39 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Fan
Oh, and for the benefit of all, I will say in this thread that I have ordered Kara.

I have not read this thread but do I understand you to say that you sent for a mail order bride from Russia Shocked

06-10-2004 16:43 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Da! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Eta provda ee

Dosvedonya Dyevochka!!
06-10-2004 18:16 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Sad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

But i like Mrs. Theo. She is very kind.
06-11-2004 01:12 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Fan

I have not read this thread but do I understand you to say that you sent for a mail order bride from Russia Shocked

Big Grin

Well now I'm not an old-time Mormon, so I don't need 2! How could anybody want more than 1 woman, that's a sure recipe for disaster. If I was rich I think I would pay for security to keep all those gold-diggers away! (Also brings to mind the saying a fool and his money are soon parted. And there are plenty of rich fools by Biblical standards.)

I wonder how those mail order brides work?
Do they sell them on eBay? Tongue
Does the USPS charge extra because the envelope is more than 1/4" thick?
Could bring a whole new meaning to FedEx, huh?
I guess these brides must be delivered UPS - United Parson Service?

I wonder who the most famous mail-order bride ever was? I can't really think of one off the top of my head.

We do have large population of Ukranians in our area.

Got a few miles left ...

06-11-2004 08:50 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Andy's Angels' Records Presents...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH