Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » The Swirling Eddies Return! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (9): « first ... « previous 5 6 [7] 8 9 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Swirling Eddies Return! 3 Votes - Average Rating: 8.673 Votes - Average Rating: 8.673 Votes - Average Rating: 8.673 Votes - Average Rating: 8.67
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Crinklepot
Who is Swirling Eddies? Who is Berger?

note sure..... but i think baxter is his mommy... Baby

04-02-2004 13:59 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Shocked So lemme get this straight.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
The eddies are not important. Berger is an inept and disgraced member of Clinton's foreign ministry.

Berger's Madeleine Albright ???

Well, that explains why he looks so out-of-place in a dress, anyway.... Roll Eyes Tongue Big Grin

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by carl: 04-02-2004 14:07.

04-02-2004 14:07 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
quote:
Originally posted by Crinklepot
Who is Swirling Eddies? Who is Berger?

note sure..... but i think baxter is his mommy... Baby

ExCUUUUSE me????

04-02-2004 14:07 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Baby

04-02-2004 14:14 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Ok, Carl, prove it!

i've got stretch marks. Do you?
04-02-2004 14:25 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Yeah, but WHERE???

04-02-2004 14:27 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

berger, could they both be your mommY??? Confused

and the real question is: "who's your daddy???" Tongue

Pleased

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Joey T.: 04-02-2004 14:54.

04-02-2004 14:27 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
uvulapie uvulapie is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 09-09-2003

Witty rebuttal Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

R 2
04-02-2004 14:29 uvulapie is offline Send an Email to uvulapie Homepage of uvulapie Search for Posts by uvulapie Add uvulapie to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of uvulapie: uvulapie
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

i can show bite marks on my nipples from those wretched nursing sessions with baby Berger, can you Carl?
04-02-2004 14:30 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Mad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

And why does Berger only have Oedipal dreams about me. Huh? Huh?
04-02-2004 14:31 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Crinklepot Crinklepot is a male
Dignified Lazar

Registration Date: 04-17-2002

Baby Berger.... Baby Berger....

Rubber Baby Berger Buggy Bumpers....
04-02-2004 14:35 Crinklepot is offline Send an Email to Crinklepot Search for Posts by Crinklepot Add Crinklepot to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

quote:
i can show bite marks on my nipples from those wretched nursing sessions with baby Berger, can you Carl?

What? I get penalized now for using a %#$&#% BOTTLE???

And I don't want to know how you REALLY got them....

quote:

Yeah, except in HIS dream y'r Laertes....

04-02-2004 14:36 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

quote:
Originally posted by carl
quote:

What? I get penalized now for using a %#$&#% BOTTLE???

And I don't want to know how you REALLY got them....

quote:

Yeah, except in HIS dream y'r Laertes....

Shocked

He said, "penalized."

I think he has penal envy.

Smile )

04-02-2004 14:50 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Laertes? That is just your warped wish that we were a royal couple!
04-02-2004 14:52 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

I think someone's a little too focused on someone else's penals.

04-02-2004 14:53 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Berger is just going to have to produce his birth certificate!

i am not going to allow that charlatan from the garden state to milk this any longer!
04-02-2004 14:59 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

i don't care who your mommy is anymore, berger..... Red Face

but who's your daddy??!!!!??? Tongue Pleased Cool

04-02-2004 15:17 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Mad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i'm not tellin! And that bowlin nitwit can't tell!
04-02-2004 15:19 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

i will reveal the mystery of Berger's father when

04-02-2004 15:20 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

quote:
i will reveal the mystery of Berger's father when

...when y'r a babe???

Tongue

04-02-2004 17:29 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Pages (9): « first ... « previous 5 6 [7] 8 9 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » The Swirling Eddies Return!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH