Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Who's Cuter...? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Who's Cuter...?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Who's Cuter...? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sandy Patty or Florence Henderson?

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

PS: And YES! This trash really belongs on the OT Threads. Cool

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Theo: 03-29-2004 23:50.

03-29-2004 23:49 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Jevon the Tall Jevon the Tall is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Florence Henderson. But she's nowhere in the same league as Mrs Partridge. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I think I love you.

03-30-2004 00:30 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
DarnFloorBigBite DarnFloorBigBite is a male
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 03-14-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Oh Flo
What you do to me
Oh
Flo

Shop smart! Shop S-MART!
03-30-2004 00:48 DarnFloorBigBite is offline Send an Email to DarnFloorBigBite Homepage of DarnFloorBigBite Search for Posts by DarnFloorBigBite Add DarnFloorBigBite to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of DarnFloorBigBite: stevezilla2002
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Theo, this is almost as hard as that other thread. Roll Eyes

03-30-2004 10:06 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

More important Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Who's cuter, me or Mao Tse Tung?

Papa oom mow mow, papa Mao Tse Tung!
DwD
03-30-2004 10:35 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

Bruce Campbell Rocks! Anyone seen his new one where he plays Elvis?
03-30-2004 11:09 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

"Bubba Ho-Tep" Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It's really a good movie... one too many bio-scato-sexuo-logical jokes perhaps, but it has a good heart in it, it's very clever and fun... but not for the impressionable.

DwD
03-30-2004 11:13 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

DW to the rescue. I heard about it on CBC radio one on the weekend, and it was supposed to be notorious B movie fun. Heck, Campbell rocks. You read his autobiography a year or so back? I scanned it in a bookstore and found him really funny and honest about his second banana career.

I can hardly wait for my boys to get older so we can watch Army of Darkness together. Theo, my Mom really thought that movie was a riot.

For those of you who don't get it, my Mom is a saint, she's so prim and proper and well, elegant you'd never guess I'm her son.

(dang, am I using an alias? Yup, it's daytime ... )

03-30-2004 11:23 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

RE: More important Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by DwDunphy

DwD

Hi ho, RED farewell?

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
03-30-2004 12:07 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Jevon the Tall
Florence Henderson. But she's nowhere in the same league as Mrs Partridge. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I think I love you.

Don't think I wanna hear your idea...
I REALLY don't!

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
03-30-2004 12:09 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by Theo
Oh yah! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Shirley Jones in those early movies???? Whadda babe! Shocked
03-31-2004 12:09 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

Oooooooh what a beautiful morning ....

03-31-2004 13:26 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
Gabriel Syme Gabriel Syme is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-135.gif

I'd have to say Florence Henderson.

Though I'm more a Kate Jackson man myself. Big Grin
03-31-2004 15:47 Gabriel Syme is offline Search for Posts by Gabriel Syme Add Gabriel Syme to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Hailey Mills! Wink

03-31-2004 16:07 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Off topic but on target... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wanna see a nice review for Mike Roe?

http://www.musictap.net/CapsuleReviews/2...chaelRoePrayers

How about Kerry Livgren's new band Proto-Kaw?

http://www.musictap.net/Reviews/ProtoKaw...ameAfterCD.html
03-31-2004 21:14 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

theo, what is the purpose of this thread??? Confused

03-31-2004 21:39 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

Shameless. Roll Eyes

03-31-2004 22:08 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

RE: More important Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by DwDunphy

DwD

You're WAY cuter......

and you say funny things.

I love a guy with a sense of humor Smile

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

03-31-2004 22:40 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by Theo
Joey, Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Purpose? Since when does any post here have to have any real purpose?

I'm sure you've noticed through the years how posts that are more serious or take a shot at something sober quickly move down the line, while goofy, interactive, silly for the sake of venting posts go on for weeks.

After staring at the Brittany vs. Rebecca post for days on end, my inner-stream of conscious monologue said, "here's wacky" and I posted.

Incidentally, however, I must agree--if Haley Mills enters the picture--Oh! Be still my foolish heart!! And the Parent Trap! Two Haley's. Ooooooo!

Red Face
04-01-2004 10:27 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Who's Cuter...?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH