Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Ok, I'm starting another one! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Ok, I'm starting another one! 3 Votes - Average Rating: 1.003 Votes - Average Rating: 1.003 Votes - Average Rating: 1.003 Votes - Average Rating: 1.003 Votes - Average Rating: 1.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Ok, I'm starting another one! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Oh crap, this one glows with warmth too.

03-26-2004 10:50 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
uvulapie uvulapie is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 09-09-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

WHAT'S THE SWIRLING, SUCKING SOUND???

It's not the new album... it's this THREAD!!!!
03-26-2004 10:55 uvulapie is offline Send an Email to uvulapie Homepage of uvulapie Search for Posts by uvulapie Add uvulapie to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of uvulapie: uvulapie
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thread's blowin' wind instead of sucking again?

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
03-26-2004 11:00 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Mind Peach

What's brown, steamy-warm, and stinks? YEP... THIS THREAD.
03-26-2004 11:02 uvulapie is offline Send an Email to uvulapie Homepage of uvulapie Search for Posts by uvulapie Add uvulapie to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of uvulapie: uvulapie
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Thread Starter Thread Started by Berger Roy Al

See what I mean, people?!

03-26-2004 11:10 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Mind Peach

For a crazy man, that last note was eerily coherent and logical. Methinks that Berger, who, by the way, blows chunks in the lamest way, is actually one of Sporty Spice's many multiple personalities.
03-26-2004 11:26 uvulapie is offline Send an Email to uvulapie Homepage of uvulapie Search for Posts by uvulapie Add uvulapie to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of uvulapie: uvulapie
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Everyone hates me! Chandler's turned Joey, Dick Clarke (that's RICHARD CLARKE, people, RICHARD "DICK" CLARKE, LONG TIME HOST OF "SOUL TRAIN" IF I HAVE TO SPELL IT OUT) and everyone else against me!!

03-26-2004 11:30 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Mind Peach

Tell it to Sorghum spice... no one cares. We're on to you, Sporty!
03-26-2004 11:34 uvulapie is offline Send an Email to uvulapie Homepage of uvulapie Search for Posts by uvulapie Add uvulapie to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of uvulapie: uvulapie
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

My people hate me!!

03-26-2004 11:55 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Mind Peach

Good cop here... Berger, we don't hate you. We care deeply for you and your endeavors. But we only want what's best for you and that's why you should squeal on Chandler. He's the guy we really want to nab. Spill yer guts on the things you've seen Chandler do, the horrors he may have inflicted perhaps upon YOU, actions that may have caused you to retreat into the twisted world of dementia, actions that may be the cause of your insanity...
03-26-2004 12:01 uvulapie is offline Send an Email to uvulapie Homepage of uvulapie Search for Posts by uvulapie Add uvulapie to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of uvulapie: uvulapie
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Hey Berrggaaaaa Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

are you thinkin of puttin strings on the bass for this session?
I mean the air band thing works on videos...
but REALLLYYYYY....

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
03-26-2004 12:09 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

quote:
Spill yer guts on the things you've seen Chandler do, the horrors he may have inflicted perhaps upon YOU, actions that may have caused you to retreat into the twisted world of dementia, actions that may be the cause of your insanity...

Well, okay. Once he pushed me down into some custard. At least I think he did.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Berger Roy Al: 03-26-2004 12:11.

03-26-2004 12:10 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Hi GggggggkkkJiminy. Chandler stole all my strings except for one. I'm only gonna haved one string to play on this new Eddies record. (And no, it's not the "G-string" and I am not married to Big Gay Al!)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Berger Roy Al: 03-26-2004 12:14.

03-26-2004 12:13 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Mind Peach

What's with the editing of your posts, Berger? Are you Obsessive-Compulsive now?
03-26-2004 12:19 uvulapie is offline Send an Email to uvulapie Homepage of uvulapie Search for Posts by uvulapie Add uvulapie to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of uvulapie: uvulapie
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Of Ccccckkkkourse not!! ggk!

This post has been edited 11 time(s), it was last edited by Berger Roy Al: 03-26-2004 12:33.

03-26-2004 12:30 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

"For the last time, I am NOT insane! gggxk"

Methinks thou protesteth too much!

03-26-2004 12:46 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

What? I am NOT married to Big Gay Al!!

03-26-2004 12:47 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Mind Peach

How am I supposed to follow that?

Man, if that last post hadn't made me laugh out loud and frighten my co-workers, this thread would bite, big time. But as it is, it merely glows with warmth.

But at least I've got some song titles for you, seeing as how with the last Eddies album no one cared about song titles:

Lunch Money For the nadaed
Ferrets In My Uncles Trousers
Chandler: Spawn of Meatloaf
Gravy In My Bathtub
Terry Is My Windex Supplier
Five Random Words For You
Gravy In My Bathtub (reprise)

Hope this helps with the writers block!
03-26-2004 12:48 uvulapie is offline Send an Email to uvulapie Homepage of uvulapie Search for Posts by uvulapie Add uvulapie to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of uvulapie: uvulapie
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Shocked Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al
Hi GggggggkkkJiminy. Chandler stole all my strings except for one. I'm only gonna haved one string to play on this new Eddies record. (And no, it's not the "G-string" and I am not married to Big Gay Al!)

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... now i get it... berger is one of them g-string divas they show on hbo...... Confused

03-26-2004 13:16 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

uhm, you mean VH1 Joey?

(wait- how did they know I knew that??)

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
03-26-2004 14:02 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Ok, I'm starting another one!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH