Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » THE POWER OF ROCK/ My new heavy metal band » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] 7 8 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page THE POWER OF ROCK/ My new heavy metal band 6 Votes - Average Rating: 7.006 Votes - Average Rating: 7.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ed Ed is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 07-01-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

S'okay Berger...

...I understood you...Smile

Remember...you are beautiful.

...no matter what other people say...Smile

03-18-2004 16:27 Ed is offline Send an Email to Ed Search for Posts by Ed Add Ed to your Buddy List
Bryan Bryan is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 11-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al
What? Of COURSE "ggk" means the same thing in French and English! Does that have to be explainede to you people?! hgggxk! gk

French to English:
Explainede = Explainede

Tongue
03-18-2004 16:30 Bryan is offline Send an Email to Bryan Search for Posts by Bryan Add Bryan to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

This guy tells me that he and his buddies will play with you, Berger.

03-18-2004 17:45 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
This guy tells me that he and his buddies will play with you, Berger.

Shocked

03-18-2004 19:49 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Bubba Death Machine
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 05-28-2002
Location: Comin' to yer town.... we'll help you kick the devil's ass for Jesus!

Thumb Up! Joey du-hu-huuuuuude!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
"drink the Living Water from the sprinklerhead....."

We like, TRIED, but that Berger's such a friggin' tug! He, like, totally DISSED us! Crying

We, like, you know, mean, like, offered him free rent in the garage and my moms's cookin' for him every night! We mean, like, where's a mentally unstable bass monster gonna get, like, a better deal than that? Not from those friggin' Eddie tugs, that's for, like, sure!

Frig, we'll even, like, sneak him out some Windex when my moms ain't lookin'!

Vinny Foster (vocals, bass) * Lenny Gwineer (axe) * R. Brown (skins)
03-19-2004 09:55 Bubba Death Machine is offline Send an Email to Bubba Death Machine Homepage of Bubba Death Machine Search for Posts by Bubba Death Machine Add Bubba Death Machine to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by Berger Roy Al

WHAT?! WHO ARE YOU CALLING "MENTALLY UNSTABLE?!!" HOW DARE Y-- ...wait...hold on, I'm getting a message from space again....what? ...chickpeas....1949?.....Charles Nelson Reilly?...I understand...gk

this post has been edited 2 times by gk gk hggggxxxxxk!

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Berger Roy Al: 03-19-2004 10:30.

03-19-2004 10:28 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Berger, i have heard that you are on the short list for the EU's Mr. Terrorism. Will you accept?
03-19-2004 10:37 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Will I accept?! Why, of course I will! What an honor! What's it stand for, anyway?

03-19-2004 10:42 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Mad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ha! i knew you had not been communicating with Charles Nelson! He knows all about it!! He would have told you!!! Chickpeas indeed, sir!!!!!
03-19-2004 10:46 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Har en ny sajt, fullspäckad med råd och tips för dig som är trädgårdsintresserad!! g gk gxkk

03-19-2004 10:51 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Mad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Pat Sajack is not in a med ranch in New York, you loon! And he has probably never heard DIG!!
03-19-2004 10:57 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Hey, you speak Bergkkkkkkger!

03-19-2004 10:59 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Windex is cheap, buddy. You think it's your private heaven?
03-19-2004 11:03 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Hey Berger, it seems like Courtney Love is spinning out of control. i think she would really benefit from some calming one-on-one time with you. Are you open to ministry work?
03-19-2004 11:12 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

=

03-19-2004 11:17 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Keep your angel away from that whack job!
03-19-2004 11:19 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

quote:

don't worry Smile she likes Hilary Duff Roll Eyes she wants me to marry her Smile ) although it's hard to explain to a 6 year old that a 15 year old girl is to young for a 29 year old man.........maybe we'll wait 3 more years Wink Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by JR88: 03-19-2004 11:26.

03-19-2004 11:20 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

She looks 21 to me Roll Eyes Big Grin

You could do better Tongue

No, not the olsen twins silly Big Grin

03-19-2004 11:35 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Driver8
quote:

don't worry Smile she likes Hilary Duff Roll Eyes she wants me to marry her Smile ) although it's hard to explain to a 6 year old that a 15 year old girl is to young for a 29 year old man.........maybe we'll wait 3 more years Wink Tongue

i heard some radio dj say "now she would doing some time away for....."

Shocked

03-19-2004 11:38 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Look at her, she's an innocent little girl Roll Eyes

yeah right Roll Eyes

Big Grin

03-19-2004 11:40 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] 7 8 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » THE POWER OF ROCK/ My new heavy metal band

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH