Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Songs of the heart - the movie! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Songs of the heart - the movie!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

Songs of the heart - the movie! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

No it's not the latest DVD project Jason and Eric have been hinting at, imagine that the album was to be made into a movie what actors would you pick for each character?

Bud Ackendorf

Irma Ackendorf

Aloha

Aloha's husband

People at the bus station

Evangeline

The mysterious stranger

The kid at the coffee store

02-12-2004 20:26 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

Thread Starter Thread Started by Captain Pedantic
RE: Songs of the heart - the movie! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Bud Ackendorf
Ed Asner

Irma Ackendorf
Whats her name from everybody laoves raymond

Aloha
Lisa Kudrow

Aloha's husband
Keanu Reeves
Cameo roll for Peter Jackson and his children (have you spotted them in all three films?)

Evangeline
Demi Moore

The mysterious stranger
Morgan Freeman
McCaully culkin

02-12-2004 20:35 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
sprinklerhead sprinklerhead is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 12-11-2003

RE: Songs of the heart - the movie! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Bud Ackendorf
Jerry Orbach - I'd love to hear him sing "It's our night to howl, time to go dancing."

Irma Ackendorf
Mrs. Roper from threes company. - It is the Moo-Moo thing.

Aloha
The girl from Flashdance

Aloha's husband
Greg Kinear

The Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders and The Victoria's Secrets models. - Sex sells. Who'd want to see a movie that had Jerry Orbach and Mrs. Roper.

Evangeline
Kirstie Allie - I don't think she fits the role. I just want to to stop apearing on my TV in those Pier 1 ads.

The mysterious stranger
Christopher Walken

The guy that plays Warren Cheswick on ED.

And I'm wondering where the lions are...
I'm wondering where the lions are...
02-13-2004 10:17 sprinklerhead is offline Send an Email to sprinklerhead Homepage of sprinklerhead Search for Posts by sprinklerhead Add sprinklerhead to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The guy that plays Warren Cheswick on ED

he has no insufficient moustache- but if he grew one..it would be sufficiently insufficient.

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
02-13-2004 10:26 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
sprinklerhead sprinklerhead is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 12-11-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
The guy that plays Warren Cheswick on ED

he has no insufficient moustache- but if he grew one..it would be sufficiently insufficient.

That's exactly what I was thinking. He fits the "Know it all" thing too.

And I'm wondering where the lions are...
I'm wondering where the lions are...
02-13-2004 10:38 sprinklerhead is offline Send an Email to sprinklerhead Homepage of sprinklerhead Search for Posts by sprinklerhead Add sprinklerhead to your Buddy List
Über Parrot
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 04-20-2002
Location: I am Right.........all the time! Repent you lost sinners. Stop your swearing and cussing and drinking and R movies and smoking and laughing and having fun and those stoopid smiley faces

Just make sure it's not an "R" rated movie. That would be unchristianlike and all of us true Christians would not go to an "R" rated movie.

AND DON'T TRY SNEEKING A PG13 RATING BY US NEITHER! Mad

Kirk Cameron would have to be in it of course, and maybe that the Tuxedo Clad Megastar guy, and...... I think that's all there is for Christian Actors. Frown

Übie

02-13-2004 13:18 Über Parrot is offline Send an Email to Über Parrot Search for Posts by Über Parrot Add Über Parrot to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Über Parrot

Kirk Cameron would have to be in it of course, and maybe that the Tuxedo Clad Megastar guy, and...... I think that's all there is for Christian Actors. Frown

Übie

Don't forget the Busey.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
02-13-2004 13:34 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Captain Crouch
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 12-23-2002

Big Grin Dang STRET!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Mebbeh then thah bow-wuh'd git th' hayl out'n mah CHAYHR!!!! Mad

Praise GOW-wud!!!
02-13-2004 13:40 Captain Crouch is offline Send an Email to Captain Crouch Homepage of Captain Crouch Search for Posts by Captain Crouch Add Captain Crouch to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Tongue

02-13-2004 13:43 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Cool RE: Songs of the heart - the movie! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
quote:
Originally posted by Über Parrot

Übie

Don't forget the Busey.

Get th' hell off'n mah Gold'n Throne, Busey!!! Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Joey T.: 02-13-2004 13:53.

02-13-2004 13:52 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Captain Crouch
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 12-23-2002

Angry Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Heh! Thah's MAH lahn, ya' danged hayth'n hophead!!!

Praise GOW-wud!!!
02-13-2004 13:55 Captain Crouch is offline Send an Email to Captain Crouch Homepage of Captain Crouch Search for Posts by Captain Crouch Add Captain Crouch to your Buddy List
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

Why that's an odd topic! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I always thought an animated movie, complete with 50s styled roadmap designs and those super-clean lineart characters would make for a neat visualization.

Of course, the Organ Bar Sequence might rate a PG-13 for disturbing imagery.

DwD
02-13-2004 17:20 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

I get disturbing imagery every time I hang out on the damb

02-13-2004 19:13 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Songs of the heart - the movie!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH