Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Dec 6th Alert! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Dec 6th Alert! 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Wink Dec 6th Alert! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The promo poster for December 6th with Terry, Michael, Bill and myself is up and available for down-load usage at www.andysangelsrecords.org right now.

Also, go to the web store and pick up your copy of "AMERICANA". I think you'll be glad you did.

Also, go to the web store and pick up your copy of "AMERICANA". I think you'll be glad you did. Big Grin

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Theo: 11-13-2003 21:46.

11-13-2003 21:44 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i ordered! well, the cd, already had the tix! Big Grin

11-13-2003 21:58 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by Theo
Booby prize Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

To Joey T for being the VERY first off the starting blocks to purchase Americana (he even beat Wes Berlin and that takes some doing).

So, Joey! What boobies would you like for your prize? Shocked

Woo-hoo! Swept up in that holiday spirit! Cool

PS: Anybody who's met Wes Berlin. Doesn't the emoticon Cool just sorta look like him?
11-13-2003 22:08 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yes

yes

yes

and yes! Cool

11-13-2003 22:12 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Dude! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Some times, you're just a little wordy! Wink
11-13-2003 22:18 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

WOW!!!!!!!

So much good stuff happening on my birthday.

I feel so humbled.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

11-13-2003 22:29 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

oh, wogs is coming to seattle? Big Grin

11-13-2003 22:32 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Wooooogggy!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I miss you, Sis!!!!

Your b-day is December 6th? Saint Nicholas Day?!?!? No wonder Kringle seems to always favor you when he's on this board! Pleased
11-13-2003 22:33 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Kris Kringle
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 10-03-2002

I heard that! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

theo! theo! you know i know these things! sigh...

I'm ordering mine right now--stocking stuffers and all, you know.

woggy? Wink How are you dear? You needn't apologize for being my favorite on the DAmb!

Have you thought about what you'd like for Christmas this year, my little gum-drop?

11-13-2003 22:46 Kris Kringle is offline Send an Email to Kris Kringle Search for Posts by Kris Kringle Add Kris Kringle to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Theo
I just ordered your new cd! Boy, I wish I could be there on the 6th, but, Gloryhounds are taking the Midwest by storm and we're playing that night. Well that's not entirely true, go ahead and take a guess which of the two is true.

God Bless & We'll be praying your event goes well!
Commander
11-14-2003 05:53 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Thankx Commander Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm sure anywhere you're playing is a great storm. Have fun.

11-14-2003 10:05 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

RE: I heard that! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Kris Kringle
theo! theo! you know i know these things! sigh...

I'm ordering mine right now--stocking stuffers and all, you know.

woggy? Wink How are you dear? You needn't apologize for being my favorite on the DAmb!

Have you thought about what you'd like for Christmas this year, my little gum-drop?

Oh, Dear Kris.........how lovely to hear from you Smile

I have thought long and consideringly of what I'd like for Christmas - and here it is:

Peace throughout the world.

Think you can arrange that, my Jolly Friend?

Oh, and a NEW CAR!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs 'n' kisses,

Your Little Gum-Drop

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

11-14-2003 16:31 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

Dang, he's coming to Surrey, and I'm driving to Bellingham. What's wrong with this picture?

Ooooh.

11-14-2003 16:34 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

May i have a poster, Theo?

i'll pick it up in person. They are very cool!
11-14-2003 16:37 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

Bax, will you be there in person? It may be worth going out of town just to meet more of the gang.

Theo and I have broken wind together, well I broke wind and extended the invitation to him to "breathe deep"

Hmm. Where was I?

11-14-2003 16:49 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

i plan to, but i must warn you that i can not pass gas on command. i can do hardly anything on command, being very passive aggressive that way...
11-14-2003 16:50 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

Hmmm. I guess I have to go, face the horror of US Immigration and go see the lads. It's only fair as they're comin' up through Canada Customs the day before.

11-14-2003 16:52 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Bax Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You got it. I mean, you could print out your own. I printed a VERY limited amount--but if that's what you want, my friend, then you've got it. It'll be waiting for you when you come.

It was fun to have such a well done poster. I went into the local Xian Bookstore in Bellingham. I met with the owner. He said the posters were class. He said he'd put up two.

We started talking shop about "City on a hill" and these paticular artists. It was kind of a vain thrill to be a little on the inside. SHAME on me. But it was fun.

I liked this owner of this Family Xian Bookstore. He had this terrific sense of humor about Xian Bookstores of today and all the reckless merchandise. I'll go back. Get some bumper stickers and prayer medallions. Shocked
11-14-2003 17:56 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Kris Kringle
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 10-03-2002

My dearest gum drop Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

First of all, I will do both physically and in spirit what each and every one can do this entire HolyDay season, I will drift through church buildings, crowds on the street, shopping malls (all over the world) and any desolate spot I can find with the spirit of the Christ-Child (the Krista Kinder). So on that account I will join you!

Second of all, I'm not in the NEW CAR business, but I will influence those around you all that I am able. Anything for the DAmb'd Gum-drop QUEEN! Be blessed my little woggums. Be blessed. The real Krista Kinder is always near and loves you very much!

Kris

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Kris Kringle: 11-14-2003 18:12.

11-14-2003 18:11 Kris Kringle is offline Send an Email to Kris Kringle Search for Posts by Kris Kringle Add Kris Kringle to your Buddy List
Jevon the Tall Jevon the Tall is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

You know Theo, this is a wonderful thing. I am so looking forward to coming down and seeing you in your backyard. This is a celebration more than a concert.

To those people who are feeling somewhat torn about the Surrey and Vancouver WA shows, why feel torn? This is like Christmas come early (wait, it IS Christmas - you're not going to be a Grinch are you?). Why just see the guys once, you have an opportunity to see them twice if not three times. A fan of the Dead would live in a van and travel around the country. As DAad Heads can we do no less?

Come on yo lunk heads. ROAD TRIP. Sheesh, it's hardly even a trip.

Support Theo and the cause in Theo's own church. Think of how much fun we can have at Theo's expense in front of his congregation!

The chance to see the guys like this won't happen often!

11-14-2003 23:34 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Dec 6th Alert!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH