Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Glory Hounds ~ LIVE ~ Nov. 1, 2003 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (10): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Glory Hounds ~ LIVE ~ Nov. 1, 2003 6 Votes - Average Rating: 9.836 Votes - Average Rating: 9.836 Votes - Average Rating: 9.836 Votes - Average Rating: 9.836 Votes - Average Rating: 9.83
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Don't tell bax....

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
10-09-2003 14:04 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i like cats too
broiled or sauteed.

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
10-09-2003 14:07 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

btw
is Gloryhound an Glory Hound tune?

10-09-2003 14:09 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Democracy's Blind Democracy's Blind is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 08-22-2003

Frown Keeping This Thread On Top!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
btw
is Gloryhound an Glory Hound tune?

Was is das meaning:
"An Glory Hound Tune"?

Behold Yon Vindow Breaks?

An Historic Event?

Confused Confused Confused
10-09-2003 14:15 Democracy's Blind is offline Send an Email to Democracy's Blind Search for Posts by Democracy's Blind Add Democracy's Blind to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

no... is Gloryhound one of the tunes performed by Glory Hound?

like - is Jimmy one of the tunes performed by jimmy?
(no)

10-09-2003 14:42 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Uncle Ralph
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-608.jpg

Registration Date: 04-15-2002
Location: "I intend to live forever - so far, so good." Steven Wright

quote:

(no)

Tongue

10-09-2003 15:02 Uncle Ralph is offline Send an Email to Uncle Ralph Search for Posts by Uncle Ralph Add Uncle Ralph to your Buddy List
Democracy's Blind Democracy's Blind is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 08-22-2003

Angry Grrr! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

(no)

it's not GLORY HOUND, it's GLORYHOUNDS!

it's not TWO WORDS, it's ONEWORD!

Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

The name of the band is GLORYHOUNDS.

(aka The Berger Roy AL Band.)
10-09-2003 15:12 Democracy's Blind is offline Send an Email to Democracy's Blind Search for Posts by Democracy's Blind Add Democracy's Blind to your Buddy List
Uncle Ralph
Luteous Llama

How about Glory Hogs??? Tongue

10-09-2003 15:14 Uncle Ralph is offline Send an Email to Uncle Ralph Search for Posts by Uncle Ralph Add Uncle Ralph to your Buddy List
Sgt. Chandler
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 06-03-2003

How About SHUT UP!!!!!!!

Man Oh Man DB, do you have to question everything? Glory Hounds, Gloryhounds,
Gloreeeehoundz, It doesn't matter, AND, have it mean whatever you want it to mean.
Geez, you don't see Commander Cote whining about any of these trivial issues, and it's his band!
Can I Get An AMEN?
10-09-2003 15:21 Sgt. Chandler is offline Send an Email to Sgt. Chandler Search for Posts by Sgt. Chandler Add Sgt. Chandler to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

SG calm down, DB is entitled to his opinion. I guess I thought Glory Hounds, two words
looked right. I was thinking more along the lines of we (the band) are hounds on this earth and our goal is Glory. Maybe DB should sit in with the band when we meet on Saturdays, we would welcome input.
10-09-2003 18:02 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Rock Sombrero
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 08-28-2003

I for one am off ended by the imp lick ation that one may not sep are ate the words one chooses to. I in tend to com plane freak when tly to the man age meant in long bro Ken fray says and ill edgy bill phone Ed ick Lee spelt send hen says Hun till this mad her is Reese hall fed.

Yours Phonetically,

Brigadier General Day Fed of Healed, Mrs.

'Cause my mind is like one.
10-09-2003 18:13 Rock Sombrero is offline Send an Email to Rock Sombrero Search for Posts by Rock Sombrero Add Rock Sombrero to your Buddy List
Slappedhard
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 07-20-2003

AMEN
10-09-2003 21:19 Slappedhard is offline Send an Email to Slappedhard Search for Posts by Slappedhard Add Slappedhard to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

hmmmm Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

is that like A (hard "A") - men
or Ah-men- the catholic way?

10-09-2003 22:29 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Uncle Ralph
Luteous Llama

quote:
Originally posted by Sgt. Chandler
How About SHUT UP!!!!!!!

Man Oh Man DB, do you have to question everything? Glory Hounds, Gloryhounds,
Gloreeeehoundz, It doesn't matter, AND, have it mean whatever you want it to mean.
Geez, you don't see Commander Cote whining about any of these trivial issues, and it's his band!
Can I Get An AMEN?

You Glory Hogs! Tongue

10-10-2003 08:16 Uncle Ralph is offline Send an Email to Uncle Ralph Search for Posts by Uncle Ralph Add Uncle Ralph to your Buddy List
Uncle Ralph
Luteous Llama

quote:
Originally posted by Commander Cote
SG calm down, DB is entitled to his opinion. I guess I thought Glory Hounds, two words
looked right. I was thinking more along the lines of we (the band) are hounds on this earth and our goal is Glory. Maybe DB should sit in with the band when we meet on Saturdays, we would welcome input.

Don't take this crap from this guy SG! Tongue

10-10-2003 08:17 Uncle Ralph is offline Send an Email to Uncle Ralph Search for Posts by Uncle Ralph Add Uncle Ralph to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Text Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://www.mcchronicle.com/calendar_frame.html

Glory Hounds

6p.m. at Northbridge Station, 4175 Lovell Rd. Suite 111, in Lino Lakes. (Christian rock). Special guest Jim Wiita. $3/door. For directions, visit www.northbridgestation.org/directions.

10-10-2003 08:58 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Wow, that's cool...........I've never seen that website before..............

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

10-10-2003 22:15 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

I knew this would happen........

http://www.angelfire.com/va/songsforsale/Gloryhounds.html
10-12-2003 13:15 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Wink here are my requests... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Commander Cote
I knew this would happen........

http://www.angelfire.com/va/songsforsale/Gloryhounds.html

Just What I Needed - Cars Cool
Jessie’s Girl - Rick Springfield Evil
God Save the Queen - Sex Pistols (for woggy)
Lost in the Supermarket - Clash (for baxter looking for all that weird food)
Ball and Chain - Social Distortion Shocked

10-13-2003 13:13 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

A song for me????????????

Ah, thanks DaLe Smile

it'll be fun to see you guys again................................

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

10-13-2003 21:38 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Pages (10): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Glory Hounds ~ LIVE ~ Nov. 1, 2003

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH