Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Good news, people! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Good news, people! 6 Votes - Average Rating: 7.006 Votes - Average Rating: 7.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Rock Sombrero
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 08-28-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Feline's dead?

'Cause my mind is like one.
10-03-2003 16:03 Rock Sombrero is offline Send an Email to Rock Sombrero Search for Posts by Rock Sombrero Add Rock Sombrero to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by Berger Roy Al
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Remind Ed about what?

10-03-2003 16:04 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Rock Sombrero
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Confused

10-03-2003 16:04 Rock Sombrero is offline Send an Email to Rock Sombrero Search for Posts by Rock Sombrero Add Rock Sombrero to your Buddy List
Rock Sombrero
Dark Steamy Cabbage

my behind's red?

10-03-2003 16:05 Rock Sombrero is offline Send an Email to Rock Sombrero Search for Posts by Rock Sombrero Add Rock Sombrero to your Buddy List
Rock Sombrero
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Arthur "Two Sheds" Jackson

10-03-2003 16:06 Rock Sombrero is offline Send an Email to Rock Sombrero Search for Posts by Rock Sombrero Add Rock Sombrero to your Buddy List
Rock Sombrero
Dark Steamy Cabbage

shined head?

10-03-2003 16:07 Rock Sombrero is offline Send an Email to Rock Sombrero Search for Posts by Rock Sombrero Add Rock Sombrero to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

It is? Why?

10-03-2003 16:07 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Rock Sombrero
Dark Steamy Cabbage

where are my glasses?

oh here they are. let's see.

"It is? Why?" - berg

Oh. I see now.

I think.

What were we talking 'bout?

10-03-2003 16:09 Rock Sombrero is offline Send an Email to Rock Sombrero Search for Posts by Rock Sombrero Add Rock Sombrero to your Buddy List
EH
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-30-2003

Why wisper???

We're all friends here! Wink

Cool

10-03-2003 16:09 EH is offline Send an Email to EH Search for Posts by EH Add EH to your Buddy List
Rock Sombrero
Dark Steamy Cabbage

ah yes. why is my behind red?

why ain't my behind blue?

Why is my behind red?

Why is my behind you?

does my behind look like robert deniro with those big long fingernails?

My Behind Shakes Like Charo and it sings like Jerry Vail.

Big Grin

10-03-2003 16:12 Rock Sombrero is offline Send an Email to Rock Sombrero Search for Posts by Rock Sombrero Add Rock Sombrero to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

What? Look, I gotta go, people. Have a great weegggggggkkkkend.

10-03-2003 16:13 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
AnswerMan
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 09-03-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al
Dearest Woggy,
1) Only if he's related to Sandy Patti, or Sandy Paddy or whatever.

I am. Confused

She's my mothers second cousin twice removed on her father's side.

Is that you Alphonse? You've shortened your name? Why I remember when we used to call you Booger Oi Pal. Big Grin Those were the days. Pleased

10-07-2003 08:57 AnswerMan is offline Send an Email to AnswerMan Homepage of AnswerMan Search for Posts by AnswerMan Add AnswerMan to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

I'm eavesdropping on a nonsensical conversation between to fictional characters. I haven't felt like this since I read Lewis Carroll.

10-07-2003 13:10 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

quote:
Originally posted by AnswerMan
quote:
Dearest Woggy,
1) Only if he's related to Sandy Patti, or Sandy Paddy or whatever.

I am. Confused

She's my mothers second cousin twice removed on her father's side.

Is that you Alphonse? You've shortened your name? Why I remember when we used to call you Booger Oi Pal. Big Grin Those were the days. Pleased

So says the answerman. Shocked

~Groucho~
10-08-2003 09:12 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

quote:
What? Look, I gotta go, people. Have a great weegggggggkkkkend.

Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dennis: 10-08-2003 09:14.

10-08-2003 09:14 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Good news, people!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH