Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Happy Birthday Anne & DrDan! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Happy Birthday Anne & DrDan!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Happy Birthday Anne & DrDan! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
09-09-2003 02:19 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah!

Big Grin

Happy Birthday!!!

Smile )

09-09-2003 10:55 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

what THEY ^ said Smile

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

09-09-2003 13:13 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
anne
A Hot Wolly

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thanks guys & woggy!!
Smile Smile
09-09-2003 20:51 anne is offline Send an Email to anne Homepage of anne Search for Posts by anne Add anne to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Did you have a nice birthday?

Get lots of presents?

Eat Cake?

have fun?

DO tell!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

09-10-2003 22:02 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
anne
A Hot Wolly

my oh-so-thrilling birthday Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

um... well, i ran 40 participants in my experiment. i went to a social psych meeting & listened to our newest prof tell us all about his research -- interesting stuff! my sister sent me a package with lots of cool presents (she got all my other siblings to contribute $, but *she* picked out the presents -- it's a good system). my old advisor emailed me and told me that a paper we submitted for publication was accepted (yay!). and my roommate cooked me the best chicken parmigian i've tasted in a long time.

so.....
no cake.
but a really, very nice birthday.

Smile

btw woggy, have you noticed that nic cage is in a new movie - Matchstick Men? i haven't seen it yet, but i've heard really good things about it... Big Grin
09-12-2003 18:28 anne is offline Send an Email to anne Homepage of anne Search for Posts by anne Add anne to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Happy Birthday Anne & DrDan!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH