Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DAMB Calendar » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DAMB Calendar
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

DAMB Calendar Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

(edit: please ignore this thread, the calendar doesn't work like this... Frown )

I just posted some events on the Calendar about More Negative Fruit.

I think you should be able to see them. This looks like a great way to post Concerts and other things too!

BD

Cool

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by BigDork: 08-23-2003 01:17.

08-23-2003 01:02 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i like the birthday feature.

Anne is approaching a quarter of a century.
08-23-2003 01:06 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

Thread Starter Thread Started by BigDork
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

were you able to see what I put on there?

08-23-2003 01:06 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

you old man.

08-23-2003 01:10 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Not unless you put EH 34 or highlighted 23?
08-23-2003 01:11 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Thumb Down! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

well what damb good is the thing if you can't post events on it?

racken fracken calendar Evil

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by BD: 08-23-2003 01:17.

08-23-2003 01:14 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

what is going on here!!!!!!

i get back from vacation and the board looks different!!!!!

(sigh).

Roll Eyes

08-23-2003 01:18 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

nothing has changed, it's the same as it's always been Tongue Wink

08-23-2003 01:19 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

i dunno dork.

it's looking different. maybe i am just recovering from the arizona sun......

08-23-2003 01:23 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

Cool

08-23-2003 01:24 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Drink some victory gin and pretend not to notice (Big Brothers are watching)

They'll show some film clips of Muglia in a while, and we'll all have to scream and rant.
08-23-2003 01:30 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

*scream*

*rant*

Oh, we were supposed to wait for the videos first?

I'll go get the popcorn.

08-23-2003 02:12 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

I thinky the calendar and polls might work now.

But, please use the calender for postings relevant to all if you
post public events. Might be an extremely useful function.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
08-23-2003 11:33 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

Thanks!!!

Cool

08-23-2003 11:37 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

It is showing up now BD.

But i could not possibly be finished by 9/1.
08-23-2003 11:58 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

since you have not said you were doing a song i kind of figured it would be hard to come up with one now. Wink

As for the rest of you GET YOUR BUTTS IN GEAR!!!!

(you know I'll be accepting these things up until the last possible second Roll Eyes but it never hurts to try to get them sooner rather than later)

08-23-2003 13:32 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Jevon the Tall Jevon the Tall is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

Got the boys in the studio, and we had a real time trying to get Vano to play the bass parts for The Shape of Air, all he wanted to do was break wind. "Look I made air!" he'd say, and then laugh like an idiot. Of course this really pee'd the others, and eventually Jano broke a drum stick over his head (I mean his head, Vano would probably kill him if he tried any of that crap on him). The resulting mele essentially ate up the 20 minutes of time I had booked to record the song, so we're back to the drawing board.

Turns out the guys want to do Joel, cause it reminds them of Hendrix's Hey Joe. So that's what they're gonna do. I think I have the sound of air on tape if anyone wants to hear weak flatulence - I think most of you would pass on the honour.

So Joel it is. I think the boys are going to record it in B7 so it should be a tonal treat.

I did make sure no one else had dibs on the song.

If there are no objections then that's it then.

Jevon on behalf of The Banos, who are as much Jevon as anything, but don't spoil my fun by bringing in your reality.

PS Dork, are you doing a mini bio thing again? If so I've got a great picture of the band, plus I can arrange for an interview with the boys about the impact of DA on their recording career and their thoughts on the current industry, napster and Hilary Clinton.

08-26-2003 00:32 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

i feel silly. i thought they were a real band.
08-26-2003 00:41 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Jevon the Tall

So Joel it is. I think the boys are going to record it in B7 so it should be a tonal treat.

PS Dork, are you doing a mini bio thing again?

The Banos have Joel.

Yeah, I think the bio thing was fun, we'll do it again! Smile

BD

08-26-2003 00:51 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Please, no flatulance on Joel.
08-26-2003 00:55 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DAMB Calendar

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH