Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » I love my job » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page I love my job
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

I love my job Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I love my present job (while it lasts).
This morning for Senior High Bible, we played "Ribbons And Bows" and talked about "paradox". Then we listed to other MBD tunes and considered their lyrics from a position of critique'l thinking!
Work and toil--I have it rough!
05-16-2002 13:27 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-236.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: Silicon Valley: prime real estate for a terrorist dirty bomb hit

you are one blessed hombre Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

and yet not entirely shielded from life's pain

peaks and troughs eh my friend?!

I pray for you continued blessings in this time of refreshing-

--Peter Jackson quoting J. R. R. Tolkien
05-16-2002 13:44 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Kaf-N-8ed Kaf-N-8ed is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Theo
This morning for Senior High Bible, we played "Ribbons And Bows" and talked about "paradox". Then we listed to other MBD tunes and considered their lyrics from a position of critique'l thinking!

That is pretty awesome! The only thing better would be sitting at my computer all day logged into this message board, listening to a whole stack of DA, Swirling Eddies, TST CDs...

Ooops... (i hope nobody is looking...)

Cheers!
Gus

My beard is parted into three,
For the Holy Trinity!

~ Gustav BenJava
http://www.benjava.com

05-16-2002 14:25 Kaf-N-8ed is offline Send an Email to Kaf-N-8ed Homepage of Kaf-N-8ed Search for Posts by Kaf-N-8ed Add Kaf-N-8ed to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava YIM Account Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

How is the new job, Theo?

Where is Gus?
08-16-2003 18:36 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

hmmm Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

you mean there is some paradoxes in the lyrics of that song?.
cool.
(See MNF- yea yea, I'm workin on it)

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
08-16-2003 20:00 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
HEMISPHERICALHEADS HEMISPHERICALHEADS is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-07-2003

quote:

That's cool man..
Nothing like some good thinking excercises. Big Grin
Youth Pastor?
08-17-2003 06:37 HEMISPHERICALHEADS is offline Send an Email to HEMISPHERICALHEADS Homepage of HEMISPHERICALHEADS Search for Posts by HEMISPHERICALHEADS Add HEMISPHERICALHEADS to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Now, he is a Senior, and we are very proud!
08-17-2003 09:54 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
El Diablo
Sublime Brain Puppet

images/avatars/avatar-457.gif

Registration Date: 12-15-2002
Location: most of you wouldn't know God if you saw him walking down the street in a green robe.... Kenneth Copeland

i love my job! Evil
the retirement plan glows with warmth though.... Crying

08-17-2003 10:42 El Diablo is offline Send an Email to El Diablo Search for Posts by El Diablo Add El Diablo to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

room and board forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever

08-17-2003 11:16 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

hey, wait a minute! i've been ripped off.... Crying

Cool
08-17-2003 13:03 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

BD makes hell sound like the DAMB: room and bored forever.
08-17-2003 13:05 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

you spelled it differently....

Cool
08-17-2003 13:06 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Undercover- Wait A Minute

words- ojo taylor

Away from God you’re living blind
Cuz sin sets in and distorts your mind

If you really think that everything’s okay
When you die this is what you’ll say
Hey wait a minute – I’ve been ripped off
Hey where’s my friends to help me cool off
Forever and ever and ever and ever and ever
and ever and ever and ever &
Wait a minute – I’ve been ripped off

Well sin might be fun and be in style
But death will surely follow in a little while

Is a life of sin worth a million years
Aren’t you worth more to Yourself than all
Eternity in tears

Cool
08-17-2003 13:08 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

I love those old Undercover tunes... it amazes me how tight that band was on those first couple records! Pleased

08-17-2003 14:27 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » I love my job

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH