Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » The Eddies Are Dead!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Eddies Are Dead!!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
EH
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-30-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by EH
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

BD was at one of His' Healing Crusades and accidentally went to reach fer Binny's hand to be "touched" and only got his finger. As BD began to fall backwards...he heard a mighty rushing wind...and then went out...

Isn't that how it went BD?

08-13-2003 20:13 EH is offline Send an Email to EH Search for Posts by EH Add EH to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Serious?Confused

Yeah! Roll Eyes

Big Grin

~Groucho~
08-13-2003 20:16 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
EH
Luteous Llama

I think it was something like that...but don't quote me...'kay. Big Grin

08-13-2003 20:19 EH is offline Send an Email to EH Search for Posts by EH Add EH to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

Well that explains why BD is, uh, well you know....

.... vertically challenged. Roll Eyes

~Groucho~
08-13-2003 20:25 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

quote:
Originally posted by EH
BD was at one of His' Healing Crusades and accidentally went to reach fer Binny's hand to be "touched" and only got his finger. As BD began to fall backwards...he heard a mighty rushing wind...and then went out...

Isn't that how it went BD?

it's all such a blur now Frown
08-13-2003 23:42 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by Squidzit

.... vertically challenged. Roll Eyes

what are you trying to say squidlip? Mad

Tongue
08-13-2003 23:44 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

I meant to say: "That BD is one COOL CAT!!"

Smile Pleased Smile ) Big Grin

~Groucho~
08-14-2003 08:28 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Ok then!

does that cat look a little short to you? Wink
08-14-2003 08:57 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

quote:
I meant to say: "That BD is one COOL CAT!!"

Smile Pleased Smile ) Big Grin

Is that Dr Pepper in that glass? Shocked

08-14-2003 09:27 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by BD
Ok then!

does that cat look a little short to you? Wink

Nope, he's just get a really BIG glass!! Big Grin

~Groucho~
08-14-2003 09:48 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Ed Ed is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 07-01-2003

What's that cat drinking?...

It looks like fishoil with chunks of tuna and a lime wedge!?

08-14-2003 10:49 Ed is offline Send an Email to Ed Search for Posts by Ed Add Ed to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

It's the latest rage at all the clubs!

~Groucho~
08-14-2003 11:27 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Ed Ed is a male
A Hot Wolly

That's just downright...NAAASSTTY!

08-14-2003 14:04 Ed is offline Send an Email to Ed Search for Posts by Ed Add Ed to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
The Eddies are in a state of suspended animation until the need arises and then they will be called forth to save the world once again!!

how long??? Frown

10-23-2003 19:57 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

Yeah, I think we need saved now!

10-24-2003 08:48 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Ed Ed is a male
A Hot Wolly

Well.....haven't you all went an' purchased the Good Doctor's "My Left Behind" yet???

Now there's one life-changin' ministry!

Ahhh...visions of cuttin' the Cheese. Pleased

10-24-2003 12:34 Ed is offline Send an Email to Ed Search for Posts by Ed Add Ed to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

...bring them back to life

01-07-2004 20:10 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Those that bought the December issue of CCM...would know
Terry said they were talking about a new Eddies CD.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
01-07-2004 23:30 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

I didn't buy it, but I did hear that here somewhere.

01-08-2004 07:55 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
EH
Luteous Llama

I'll see it when I believe it...

01-08-2004 11:43 EH is offline Send an Email to EH Search for Posts by EH Add EH to your Buddy List
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » The Eddies Are Dead!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH