Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Seattle (Auburn) Show Tonight » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Seattle (Auburn) Show Tonight
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Seattle (Auburn) Show Tonight Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Mike & Terry! Tonight!

need i say more? Cool
08-07-2003 09:45 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

nope Smile )

08-07-2003 10:00 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Theo
Say hi to the guys from the Commander in Minnesota.
We had a great time, those guys crack me up just as much just driving them around as they did on stage.
Our prayers are with them as they travel.
Commander
08-07-2003 15:54 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

I'm so excited! I'm there!

I wish.

Tell them hi from Freddy in Chatsworth. I wonder if they'll even remember.

August 2005
08-07-2003 16:07 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Tell them HI! from Baxter, Theo.

Oh nevermind, Terry doesn't know me from a CCM dj.

08-07-2003 16:12 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Say Hi from BigDork too! Tongue
08-07-2003 18:09 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

They know who he is...

08-07-2003 18:10 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

only for a few days... then I will be a lost memory (if not already)
08-07-2003 18:12 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

How cynical, BD.

Lift that chin up son and look at the glass again. Why, i will never forget you. Hey, the BDDVD is great. Thanks so much! i thought you were joking about Timmy on lead. Who is the new car dude? Terry was preachin!

08-07-2003 18:44 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

I heard who he was but I can't remember right now...

I think he was part of manegment back then? I think Tim answered this question somewhere on the DAmb. He is the same guy that does it on the '85 show.

BD
08-07-2003 18:51 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

theo Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

say Hi from that guy from MN who was in the audience enjoying them. I'm sure they'll remember me......
won't they?

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
08-07-2003 19:16 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Toque Boy Toque Boy is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 12-08-2002

Theo Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Have a great time! I am just hoping I don't smell too many bar-b-q's tonight so that I will not become depressed in that Icould not be there tonight!
08-07-2003 19:26 Toque Boy is offline Send an Email to Toque Boy Search for Posts by Toque Boy Add Toque Boy to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
Originally posted by BD
I heard who he was but I can't remember right now...

I think he was part of manegment back then? I think Tim answered this question somewhere on the DAmb. He is the same guy that does it on the '85 show.

BD

I asked that question earlier and someone said it was Marc Sercomb, or Leo (you know from thechoir fame) everybody in the band. I forget which one it was.

08-07-2003 23:12 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Remind him that he TOLD me he'd post on the DAmb.

Yeah, he SAID he would...........and I'm holding him to it!!!!

Oh, yeah, tell him I'm the CUTE one from Minnesota. He'll remember............

heh heh heh.

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

08-07-2003 23:46 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by Theo
WELL Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

As God would have it...

I got to open for Terry and Mike. The guys also did Terry's song "Angels 'round our children," from our new release.

A very nice evening. Big Grin
08-08-2003 03:04 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

love that song-had it on again just yesterday- and by golly the CD is STILL here at work!
(I'm on a TST/MR binge!!!!!!!!!)

better than crack cocaine- and nearly as addicting

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
08-08-2003 07:47 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

I dunno Jiminy Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The fact you mention crack is a sign of subliminal imaging suggested and imprinted upon your mind.

"And at the CRACK of one glorious..."

It's a crack music addiction. Shocked
08-08-2003 11:12 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

Put your hat back on, Theo. Your horns are showing. Red Face

Big Grin

08-08-2003 11:46 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Uh oh, pup! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Can't have a pastor with horns.

Who's got the saber saw?!?!? Big Grin
08-08-2003 11:54 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

Where's .Eva when we need a collection? Confused

08-08-2003 12:18 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Seattle (Auburn) Show Tonight

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH