Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA Motherlode arrived today - what to listen to first » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DA Motherlode arrived today - what to listen to first
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ToryNotion
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 07-27-2003

DA Motherlode arrived today - what to listen to first Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

All stuff the webstore didn't currently have in stock
so I had to go "outside". What to listen to first?

DA - Bibleland, Revelation, Kalhoun
LD - Real Men Cry, Gift Horse
TST - Briefing for the Ascent
SE - Zoom Daddy

I've heard BFTA and maybe Kalhoun but none of the others
(ok I've heard side 2 of Shotgun Angel so I've kind of heard Revelation).

08-07-2003 12:00 ToryNotion is offline Send an Email to ToryNotion Search for Posts by ToryNotion Add ToryNotion to your Buddy List
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ZIPPETYZOOMDADDY!!!!

i love mr.sharky

August 2005
08-07-2003 12:02 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
ToryNotion
Mind Peach

Thread Starter Thread Started by ToryNotion
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Greate minds think alike? NP: (Disco) Love Grapes.
I had to hear Zoom Daddy so I could join in the ZD vs OE debate.

08-07-2003 12:06 ToryNotion is offline Send an Email to ToryNotion Search for Posts by ToryNotion Add ToryNotion to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

I AGREE!!!

i love the rest of it....

(although if you liked Cheap Trick at Budokan, you'll LOVE Chuck Smith on Revelation.... Big Grin )

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
08-07-2003 12:06 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Put The Twist on replay for two hours.

08-07-2003 13:27 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

Outdoor Elvis.....uh, wait, what were we talking about? Confused

~Groucho~
08-07-2003 13:30 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

DONT PARK TOO LONG AT "some friendly advice" you'll start making "lists " like the rest of us.

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
08-07-2003 13:48 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Joey's friends say that is a sign of a true NUT.

08-07-2003 14:30 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
ToryNotion
Mind Peach

Kalhoun. Wow. 3 tracks into it. Big, Nasty, rNr geetars!
I thought this was a so-cal country-rock band that morphed into a quirky, intelligent synth-pop band!!!!!!!

08-07-2003 14:41 ToryNotion is offline Send an Email to ToryNotion Search for Posts by ToryNotion Add ToryNotion to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

All true. That just happened to be before the nasty geetar phrase....Big Grin

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
08-07-2003 14:43 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Big Grin

08-07-2003 14:44 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
HEMISPHERICALHEADS HEMISPHERICALHEADS is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-07-2003

Zoom Daddy....
08-07-2003 15:34 HEMISPHERICALHEADS is offline Send an Email to HEMISPHERICALHEADS Homepage of HEMISPHERICALHEADS Search for Posts by HEMISPHERICALHEADS Add HEMISPHERICALHEADS to your Buddy List
ToryNotion
Mind Peach

quote:
Originally posted by carl

Big, nasty geetars very much in evidence on 'Bibleland'.
Tory likes it very much... On to 'Gift Horse'.

On the subject of 'Gift Horse' and Lost Dogs I heard 'Little Red Riding Hood' for the first time a few days ago. 'No Room For Us' has to be on the short list of best songs written by Terry. The electric guitar reminds me of CSN's version of 'Wooden Ships'. I love that guitar sound.

08-07-2003 15:58 ToryNotion is offline Send an Email to ToryNotion Search for Posts by ToryNotion Add ToryNotion to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Wait, wait!

Listen to If YOu Want to and Father Explains just one more time for me.

08-07-2003 16:00 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

quote:
Originally posted by ToryNotion
quote:
Originally posted by carl

Big, nasty geetars very much in evidence on 'Bibleland'.
Tory likes it very much... On to 'Gift Horse'.

Get ready to be blown away. This is easily their perfect album. It's the Lost Dog's Darn Floor or Outdoor Elvis

August 2005
08-07-2003 16:00 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Go buy the White Album and play that.

08-07-2003 17:09 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Uncle Ralph
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-608.jpg

Registration Date: 04-15-2002
Location: "I intend to live forever - so far, so good." Steven Wright

Roll Eyes

08-07-2003 17:43 Uncle Ralph is offline Send an Email to Uncle Ralph Search for Posts by Uncle Ralph Add Uncle Ralph to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

quote:
Originally posted by ToryNotion
Kalhoun. Wow. 3 tracks into it. Big, Nasty, rNr geetars!
I thought this was a so-cal country-rock band that morphed into a quirky, intelligent synth-pop band!!!!!!!

I've been on a Kahloun and OE kick the last month! Great albums for driving!

BD
08-07-2003 17:59 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Hey BD!

Kalhoun was my Chatsworth driving music. And again last night after Brenda's party.

08-07-2003 18:02 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

next time I am in Cali, we have to spend some more time together. Those short words we spoke just didn't cut it. Tell Zippy to get a DA concert going so we can get together again!

BD
08-07-2003 18:06 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA Motherlode arrived today - what to listen to first

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH